So, did it save or ruin television?

So, did it save or ruin television?

It killed tv, while ushering in the new age of internet streaming.

>binge a shitload of netflix
>mr robot and the strain come back on tv
>waiting a week between episodes becomes suffering
>cantwakeup.flac

The writers strike ruined television 2bh

nowadays they are basically like HBO

netflix saved australia at the very least.

this isn't an interesting topic and you're not interesting for posting it.

They should go on strike. Most underappreciated job ever

You started your post with "so" which means you're most likely from reddit which means you most likely like netflix.

>mr robot
>waiting a week between episodes becomes suffering
kys pleb

Australia is beyond saving.

Not when they still cut our available shows in half.

Most of the time my proxy service doesn't work either.

Nord is a good VPN services if you can afford it.

It's ruining it.
All their original series are terrible, definitely lowering the bar for television over all (and you'd think it couldn't get any lower).

It's also shaping the way people consume media. Now people are mindlessly shoving 10 episodes down their throats a day without thinking about what they are watching. Binge watching is turning every single normie into an even more retarded mindless zombie.

As a result, television discussion on here has suffered as well. You don't have threads (at least not for netflix content) where people come together to discuss the latest released episode, with everyone being roughly on the same page.

>As a result, television discussion on here has suffered as well.
but it was shit here even before netflix was popular. the sooner you accept this is a terrible place for discussion the better.

Its killing Cinema unfortunately, and Tv deserved what it got truthfully

>tfw used to pay for Netflix
>CEO of Netflix comes out against Trump
>still watch Netflix shows but without paying for subscription

MOMS

>Also on the list of supporters was Peter Chernin, AT&T’s senior executive vice president Jim Cicconi, IAC’s Barry Diller, DISH Network co-founder Candy Ergen, BET founder Robert Johnson, Magic Johnson, BET CEO Debra Lee, Ted Lenses, Box CEO Aaron Levie, former Time Warner Cable CEO Rob Marcus, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Alphabet chairman Eric Schmidt and Entravision CEO Walter Ulloa.
Man I gained a new respect for him if all these faggots hate him

Kill yourself

phoneposter

Yes and?

The problem with Netflix shows is that they feel like they were brainstormed based on viewing statistics. Nothing feels authentic. I want to like Netflix shows but they feel like the television equivalent to oddly specific Internet ads.

>outing yourself as the cancer ruining Sup Forums

Oh, and I think that "binge watching" (what happened to "marathons"?) is degenerate and detrimental to the art form.

Because I post from my phone?

Yes. It says a lot about you.

I think it says more about you with how triggered you are

>netflix thread
>starting your post with "so"
>phoneposter
you're right that I'm triggered

I'm not OP faggot

Don't post from your phone.

kek, so you came into the thread on your phone and then phoneposted telling me to kill myself?

neo-Sup Forums

But my laptop is kill

>So, did it save or ruin television?
Yes.

On the one hand, many of its original shows are well-received, and the access to beloved movies and films with no commercials is a boon to viewers.

On the other hand, other companies are trying to follow in its footsteps, leading to multiple subscription services just to watch all the things you want to see. And not always worthwhile.

>neo-Sup Forums
I've probably been coming here a lot longer than you

it destroyed a medium that was stagnating only to become a stagnating medium itself

Maybe on your phone.

Nah thats only been like the last year