Hello and good evening. I come from a low income area where life is not very comfortable...

Hello and good evening. I come from a low income area where life is not very comfortable. I've stolen many things and have been involved in many altercations that normally are resolve with gunfire. In addition to this I've had sexual intercourse with many people of the opposite sex. In contrast and without proof I theorize that you people have been involved in a fair amount of homosexual activities. Activities that me and my friends look down upon. I am so much stronger than all of you and my power of rhetoric are far superior than yours. You can employ an army of some sort but I will prevail because I am much stronger than you. I need not remind of my place of birth where the living conditions are much worse than your town of birth/resident. In summary I would like to remind you all I am much stronger than all of you and have endured many more hardships and you sir are a weak,timid,and untrustworthy homosexual and the city you live in is not as difficult to live in as mine.

true enough. please continue op.

I know of a woman you once had sexual intercourse with. I too have had sexual intercourse with the same woman and she complained of your less than exemplary performance in bed. She then went into to graphic detail about the dimensions of your gentials and what she said was not very generous sir

Take my bump comrade

what neighborhood are you in to post rakes

You're much stronger except for your grammatical weaknesses?

> some anorexic beaner thinking he's tough shit

Good eve sir. Your mother does send her warmest regards from my bed chambers, where we just did finish a most vigorous copulatory engagement, and nary ''twas it for the sole purposes of procreation. She is a most delightful strumpet.
She asked me to also deliver a message post haste, and in hopes of it finding you in good health - please, go forth and commit the most grievous sin of onanistic self pleasuring hastily and without delay.

>me and my friends

My friends and I.

Cabrini Green is my current residence but originally I hail from west garfield park

Winrar

What's with the fag thread? Why so many homo pics?

>Cabrini Green
BAHAHA. Gentrified hipster haven. Enjoy your star bucks little beardo!

I in fact once had a romantic rendezvous with your biological birth mother in which fellatio was performed forthwith and with out explanation. The encouter last for several hours and many unspeakable acts were engaged in. I paid her for her services and no subsequent contact has been made verbally or physically since

And a good day to you sir. I would like to rebut your previous claims in an improvisational and rhythmic manner. The alleged facts you have uncovered with regards to me are unfounded and without merit. In terms of your claim to my sexuality, Sigmund Freud theorized that in some cases, the semi-conscious mind manifests repressed desired, therefore leading me to believe that you sir are indeed the homosexual.

Not my neighborhood good sir. The alleged facts you have uncovered about my place of living are unfounded and without merit. My place of living is vastly inferior to yours and my neighbors are very resilent

I do believe you are a niggardly spurious spreader of patent fabrications of flatulent falsehoods, as my mother has been deceased for quite some time now.
How can you jest now, good sir, knowing my own mother lies dead within her grave forevermore.