You've been sent to slay this remarkably well-endowed dragon. How do you do it?

You've been sent to slay this remarkably well-endowed dragon. How do you do it?

Is... Is that Rarity as a dragon, and Spike as a bipedal pony?

with this

TAC NUKE

Yes, this is considered pony art so OP is breaking the rules. Not going to report him though, it doesn't matter anyway

betray my countrymen and swear allegiance to my new lord - provided I get to crawl inside her pussy wherever whenever the fuck I want

>Like this

i fucking walk inside her

I'd make dragon babies

.450 nitro express.

autism warning

>Spike the Pony has been sent to slay the dreaded Raridragon, tyrant of the Southern Peaks, who has tormented the ponies below her for centuries
>He challenges her to combat
>Despite several stabs right into her underbelly,, her scales are harder than iron
>She defeats him effortlessly, not even having to stand up
>As she towers over him, she taunts his uselessness, picking her teeth with his sword, telling him all the terrible things she'll do to his friends
>As she's laughing in his face, he can finally exact his real plan
>Spike throws several pellets of used dust of dryness down her throat
>The big-titted, very evil dragon swells up as several thousand gallons of water are released
>Raridragon collapses to the cave floor, holding her ever-growing midsection
>She tries desperately to force the water back up
>Only a few pitiful droplets come out
>The little pony warrior stands beside her as she screams about how he will suffer when she gets out of this
>Spike picks up that little toothpick sword
>Raridragon doesn't even notice, so busy is she with plotting her revenge and howling in frustration
>She's trying to writhe, but so full is she that she can hardly even move
>Her skin has been drawn taut, and her scales are struggling to cover it all
>Spike spots a weak spot--exposed, vulnerable skin between three scales.
>He drives his toothpick sword straight into that week spot
>His sword is swallowed to the hilt by her massive, bloated form
>Raridragon, the horrible, psychopathic tyrant, explodes with a tremendous BOOM
>She blasts apart like a water balloon, and a deluge of water flows down the mountainside
>Her last scream is heard even in the Crystal Empire
>Spike returns a hero, and is christened Spike the Dragonslayer

Bring a sphere of Jade the size of a basketball with me, crawl as deeply into her vagina as i can, shove it in somewhere tight enough for it to be secure. Watch as over the course of two weeks as the dragon dies of Sepsis.

she's sexier as a pony

>jade
forwhatpurpose.jpg

you might be right

At least you're aware of your autism. I appreciate that.

I had a D&D game like this once. Party blew up an evil black dragon with dust of dryness.

nah

I BEAT HER WITH THIS!

Why quite simply really just climb her and cut away at her heart while on the lookout for goblins

Good luck getting through those scales.If you really wanna kill her, stab up through the roof of the mouth.

Don't listen to , he's a fucking dragon trying to trick you. Stab their armpits, they don't have hard scales there.

and how were you able to recognize that it's pony?

there are a lot of horsefuckers on Sup Forums, didn't you know that?

I'd coat my dick in some fast acting poison (poison tree frogs have some good quick stuff), and quickly sneak into her lair, before shoving my dick into her pussy, the poison quickly seeping into her body through the vaginal walls. After finishing, I quickly make my escape, wipe off my dick, and hide behind a rock, making sure she dies.

animal fuckers*

what if she enjoys it so much she pins you there so she can keep using your dick?

Yeah, my ass is everywhere.

If I wanted to be pedantic, I'd point out that that technically includes all of the scant few Sup Forumstards that've actually lost their virginity. But, I'm not one to be pedantic, so I won't say anything.

Why quick-acting?

>D&D

I would like to rage!
Reckless attack, great weapon master.

penis is spongy tissue, so poison could seep in.

Well, at least I'll die a hero.