Fun fact to rattle around your head. Since Belle didn't really know the prince as anything other than the Beast...

Fun fact to rattle around your head. Since Belle didn't really know the prince as anything other than the Beast, she was technically 100% down for bestiality.

brb I... need to google something

this nigga be on to sum real shit right here, fa real.

Another fun fact.

In the Little mermaid, there are half-fish people, and intelligent fish that can speak. And humans.
By simple reasoning that implies somewhere down the line, some human got it on with a fish.

Not necessarily, that universe has magical properties, it might have a differing evolutionary chain.

Nigga is you seriously telling me ain't no body fuckin' no fish in no atlantis? Nigga is you cereal?

Those aren't humans, those are mer-people.

Beast was fucking jacked and about over 8 foot tall.

She probably thought he had that fucking horse cock. Imagine her disappointment when she kissed the dude and he became 6 foot and scrawny

>Mer-people aren't human.

Oh great, its another patriarchial closed minded conservative. I bet you think a marriage is between one man (male) and one woman (female) only, too.

Well, they all have fish cocks and pussies. Remember, bottom half is fish, so they basically jerk off over some eggs the ladies lay

>he became 6 foot and scrawny
Fuckin' manlets ruining it for us everywhere.

Oh so now we gonna act like I'm the only one in this thread that stuck his dick in a live fish? Yeah, whatever, like nobody here did that before.

Are you that guy from the webm of those two guys face fucking a fish?

>Wasting a perfectly good fish by fucking its face.
No.

You think Ariel's mouth feels like a catfish?

nigga you ain't even know

Well, mouth muscles feel exactly like vagina muscles. So, I'd venture you'd only ask me if you fucked a catgish.

Did you fuck a catfish?

what does that feel like? and how the fuck woul you even know user?

Oh like me and the other user are the only ones in this thread that fucked a fish. Come on, don't be silly.

Man, I've been fishing before, fish flop around VIOLENTLY. That.... huh, I can see how that might feel good.

How the fuck did you hold it? Did you use oven mitts?

Giggity!