What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

i think i don't know who he is

double d podcast rips on him a lot

Nigger

Recently discovered hopsin. I like him a lot. I'm not really into rap, but as far as I know he's one of the smartest rappers out there. So for that reason I expect he's not super popular with the traditional rap crowd. Rap music is supposed to be dumb. It hits their target audience.

Hospin! My nigga!

Corny as fuck

Hes alright, not the best but way better than other popular rappers currently

That he's a faggot, just like you

Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills! Without any skills!

Trash m8.
Check out "hopsin" they said, he's great they said.
Literal crap, he sounds like a fag and his shits all retarded

edgy, talentless hack who has the delusion of grandeur

Honestly this. People told me about him and his lyrics are just so fucking bad.

GOAT

Heavy thought provoking rhymes but god. fucking. awful. singing choruses. I would actually say I love his music but his fucking CHORUSES WHY it ruins a song that would otherwise be a gem

never heard of him, don't want to

preachy cunt. Raps about stuff 14 year olds think are powerful.

Exactly.

Aye, and his voice is fucking putrid. The fact he makes money off his utter crap is proof that he's obviously sold his soul, how can people actually enjoy that shit ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Glad I'm not the only sane one here.

who is nigger?

skilled

Keep your friends close, and your wallets closer.

Another nigger.

Not the brighest one here are ya mate?

w a c k

Tupac V.2

Probably not

the rapper who wrote the line "did the guy who invented college go to college?" is probably not one of the smartest rappers out there

lol ok

I'd say the reason he's not mainstream is because he is preaching "I am a genius and you're a dumb audience being manipulated because you're dumb and I'm not", also the college line, and him being edgy just for the sake of being edgy

lol is this bait

What does nigger do before he steals a car?

He Hopsin

Ill Mind of Sup Forums

hes corny to me