Nibiru sounds cute when you say it out loud, but make no mistake ladies and gents...the end is coming!

Nibiru sounds cute when you say it out loud, but make no mistake ladies and gents...the end is coming!

"Nemesis's orbit tracking chart reveals it has entered the solar system"

Good riddance.

>nemesis tracking

What tracking? It's not even confirmed to exist, and I doubt you're an expert astronomer.

Good, glass the world.

There is an entire youtubes chanel dectated to the topic! I am sure they know more about it than all of us! The have hundreds of thousands of hits with quite an impressive following. I'm sure they are definitely authorities on the topic.

not the real threat. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE.

Another one of these. nothing will fucking happen

What am I looking at?

Star being destroyed by a black hole in another galaxy

read the decoded text down the side, user. you can read, can't you?

are you scientists?

>believing conspiracies

>Being this autistic.

>believing conspiracies of not waking up to the dangers out there and thinking everything is going to be ok.

>Forcing your shit knowing your arguments are pseudo-theories

I just share the FACTS as they are PRESENTED!
Why are you so offended by the TRUTH!

Why does anyone care if shit like this is gonna happen, we're all dead anyways

>hurr durr

Are you? Or did you just read something on the internet that you choose to believe, backed up by enough nonsense to confuse you into giving your internet kudos into a channel that makes thousands of dollars off of your gullibility?

It's fun to think about things you have no control over.
Like women.

And your pathetic life

IT'S ON YOUTUBE WITH A CHANEL DEDICATED JUST TO THIS SUBJECT WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS! The people don't lie...faggit..

>using block mayus trying to make more important your words
Underage

At least I haven't taken 12 dicks up my ass like you, faggot.

think about my underage ass all you want. Nibiru is still coming for us and it is going to be spectacular spectacles

says the faggot

Oh so this is all just an ad for some tinfoil hat youtube channel whoring out conspiracy theories for ad clicks?

No it's true! fucking so scary hairy...

Ha ive been thru a few apocalypses. First one was y2k, then 9/11, then there was some march 21st thing. Lol. We arent that special to die in an apocalypse. More then likely we will all die indicidually and alone, a much much more scary thought then everyone dying together and much higher probablility.

Then why do so many people say it's going to happen? You probably think the Earth is a sphere as well...

Because its a distraction. You really cant believe scientists on anything. Moat of them are taught to think a soecific way and never really question shit. We accept this as truth because those before us said it was so. We havent even proven black holes or black matter is real. We think theres another planet called planet X that will kill us before Nibiru. Theres plenty of other shit going on. But to listen to a man causw he wears a white coat or calls himseld a scientist is laughable and why we will never fully develop as people. We are too scared to question or truly think.

Also if there was truly a disaster of this magnitude... the richest people in the world would have already gotten the fuck off this planet. Think about it.

Oh the world is gonna blow peace the fuck out plebs. They wouldnt care about the how the public acted if they blasted off to another place.

More scare tactics. Not true.

>Nemesis's orbit tracking chart reve-
yeah stfu no one cares

Science is literally all about asking questions. Get out of here with that bullshit, you silly faggot

You care enough to comment...

Lol. Touched a nerve did I? Lol. Science is not fact. Just a bunch of guesses perpetuated by little nerdy fucks that are under government control and regulation. At the very least never
Listen to an American scientist.

You've had too many marijuana.
Put your jammies on and
Go to FUCKING bed you retarded autistic gay ass nigger.