Am I normal to be attracted to scars of mutilation on girls?

Am I normal to be attracted to scars of mutilation on girls?

>girls

Ha

Is anyone normal? What is normal, but not a collection of odd behaviors common among a majority selection; yet all return different values.

To be perceived as what you might consider normal is simply falling into a collective margin.

As a result, we can't tell you what is normal, and you can't tell us what isn't.

>have a nice day

No wtf

traps are not gay

Yes it shows you're a paternal person since you likely want to protect them from the world and any more suffering, feeling that they've been through enough. This is probably a reflection on yourself; you wish that someone (a girlfriend) would come and end your suffering so you can protect each other from the world. You want someone to need you, because you need somebody yourself

Weak. Men who cannot stand on their own cannot and should not survive to pass on their genes.
A man should be upright, not be kept upright.

Checked

While I do agree that a person should be self-sustaining to live in today's world, I also feel like you shouldn't be afraid to ask for help when times get tough.

>feels

Asking for help is just one of many ways to get people to help you, manipulating people is key to survival

You wish it were that easy.

I'm just a realist, that's all.

>I'm just a real pussy who doesn't want to face reality and change it, that's all

False.

it however, isnt unusual to be a middleschooler and to be attracted to a hyper sexualised emo/cutter culture, it existed in my older sisters time, my time and obv your time.

Im gunna say ive grown out of it, because most of the girls are melodramatic posers or emotionally fucked girls with no real social issues, coming from middle to high class (ones that can afford make up, fish nets the whole 9-yards) and your prob a middle to lower class dude.

OP honestly I kinda was for a while. My first 3 gfs all self harmed and I kept going for that type because I had shit self confidence and they had even worse self confidence and hated themselves so it made me feel better by comparison. Also idk why but I've found a trend with girls who cut themselves and being into daddy dom/submissive style sex.

Right to the heart.

Yeah. It shows they're easy to control plus it's just hot. It's like Dexter with Rita. He chose her because he knew she was weak and wouldn't stand up for herself or have a desire to have sex

Lmao, or he just likes to see them hurt. I love making girls cut themselves

Yes. Who doesn't like to prey on the weak?

That's pretty fucked up, but whatever gets you off I guess. Not like it matters who you hurt when you're just going to end up 6 feet under with everyone else.

earned scars are,self inflicted?hell no.

Stripes can be sexy, maybe you'd like furries

holy shit how fucking autistic are you?

Post more pics