Fucking bump.

BUUUMP

bampings

tiny.
cc/8zyrmy

dont have much to contribute, but im super into this

Yes slut in pic

I can actually contribute

so broke she cant afford a razor. 1 like = 1 prayer.

fake, snapchat added in there on top the pic. get the Fuck off this web sight

Looks like my ex. From when I first started highschool.

theres no timer is a fucking fake stop replying and ban him for lyfe

Yeah thats defiantly not a sad naked girl

hang yourself, you aspie fuck

>being this autistic

mmm keep going...please?

Those tits make me wanna gouge my eyes out with a shrimp fork

I can never tell if a girl like this would want to be raped or not. She clearly likes pain and hates it all at once.

oh yeah?

bitch needs to shave

pretty sure pain is her thing

Anymore that are farther away?

I won a bet so she had to send a pic of her tits for me to jerk off to. As you can see she wasn't happy about it that day

She can take a razor to her legs to leave permanent damage, but not her pits? Damn her.

Dammit. I was 90% sure she was fat but wanted the 10% to win for once. As if those other pictures were somehow misleading.

probably too sad to shave

Woman logic.
This is now a woman logic thread.

>Those nipples practically have their own field of gravity.
>mfw

angles and cropping Sup Forumsro

I can relate on an emotional level

Any more of her?

>angles and cropping
....yea sure she'll totally look better from a different angle. That bitch doesn't just have a muffin. That bitch has an entire bakery.

This looks like someone I know . . .

Jasper?

Kek

The armpit hair is so hot

no

i agree

Don't let this thread die

Anyone interested in my whore? I can post a current pic and show you how her tits have grown

please do

this ur gf user?

What do you think? Have they gotten bigger?

nah just some tumblr girl. don't remember her url.

damn she's cute

they definitely have. nice tan lines.

Got a face pic?

I thought so too. Think it's a big difference? Like them better now or before?

Sorry she doesn't let me post her face

I'd bite the hell out of those nipples

What's her name then?

you can really tell they've grown. they're fuller and hang a bit lower. i like them now.

Lindsey. You like her?

glad you think they've improved. Want to abuse them?

Good want to join in?

her girlfriend is a fattie, but it's hot seeing her eat pussy

i'd tie them up and slap them. maybe use a flogger on them. they'd look good bruised. she into that?

I'd love to twist and pull on those tits until she yelps
Slap my cock on them some too

She loves to have her tits hurt. Loved nipple torture! And in rare occasions even ventures into a little anal abuse

Think we could get her to munch my girls little cunt next?

Fuck I'd love to stretch her asshole out and pour hot wax on it

Might take some work because it's still so tight but we can make it happen

i'd love to use her little asshole

She'd love to have something stretch out her tight asshole while someone abuses her pussy I bet

i don't know this girl (found her pics on tumblr), but i'd love to see her using your gf

she has pretty little holes! i wonder how much they stretch.

Give it a try

Which job do you want? I'll do the other.

What should she do to her?

Or at least enough to get my cock in

has she ever had a dick in her ass? i bet there's a lot of complaining.

>existence is pain

Calm down Mr. Meeseeks

She'd love to have both of her holes stuffed tight huh? I wanna slide my cock raw into that pink asshole

No she takes it like a champ. But I let her sit on me. That way she takes it at her pace. Usually she sits down until I'm balls deep and she can just sit. Then she play with get clit with my dick in her ass until she cums the first time. Then she's relaxed enough to enjoy getting reamed

Sure lets me just slide out of your way into her other pink hole.

Does her asshole feel great around your cock? I bet she'd love to have it filled with cum

this actually really fucking hot. i want her to do that to me.

Absolutely! It feels amazing. Especially when she's cumming and her ass spasms with the rest of her, and her little asshole squeezes my cock harder. And she lets me shoot my load anywhere. Any thoughts on her? Do you think she's a whore now?

Why the fuck are those boobs so retarded ?! Is it not common for girls to have these sort of boobs. Normal boobs

Forgot pic and I'm sure she'd love to user

>Why the fuck are those boobs so retarded ?! Is it not common for girls to have these sort of boobs. Normal boobs

come back when you're older and have experienced women in the flesh, not pictures then you'll know.

She's a nasty slut
I want to shoot a thick, fat load of cum deep in that asshole of hers

I could put my house on it I've slept with more girls than you have, beta fag

this is the same girl?! i saved this pic the other night. would love to watch her fuck.

>*site

she's a dirty whore for sure. i want to fill both her holes with cum.

Would love to hear more of what a nasty whore she is. Be mean to her. And how you Anons would blow your loads in her fatass. Glad you saved her user. Cum to her? Or save anything else?Fill her up and degrade her while you do it

Oh fuck yea more of that nice fat butt

She'd take a cock from just about anyone wouldn't she? I wanna fuck thay whore raw. I'm stroking my cock to the thought of stretching out and defiling her asshole, and how good it would feel to have my cock squeezed by it
Post more

Like this?

And it's true she'd let anyone fuck her asshole. How it's still tight at all and not just an open wound dripping cum 24/7 is a miracle. Teach her a lesson

>Like this?

godd yes man gonna make me cum

i imagine her holes ache to get filled and she'd be happy taking any dick she can get. she looks like she's never satisfied and loves feeling cum leak out of her loose, abused holes.

Does she like hearing about how other men wanna use her like a cum rag? God I plow that asshole until she hurts

i want to fill her holes with random objects that poke and scratch her and fuck her when she's sore

This girl makes me diamonds

Just make sure all your alls cum goes in her ass. We don't want a mess to clean up.

She does. She's usually to afraid to do gang bangs but she gets off to the thought of all the cum ppl are shooting for her

Any ideas on the first few objects? Bet she'd be scared but love it

Make sure to tell her how the thought of fucking her asshole raw is making a stranger's cock feel really good

last is op

something like these would be perfect for her

What's the backstory here?