Don't go to school tomorrow

don't go to school tomorrow

What school poosi

>knife

Kek

You don't have to go to school

If you already graduated

reported

Because of that one tine kitchen knife? Whatever, my kid would be going to school tomorrow....

If I had him in one of those shitty no summer having programs.

I think some kids actually got back in already.

>Male feminism
I lose every time

>no ar-15

mini knife

>Shoots up school with knife
Thanks though fam

Tomorrow's headline:
"Minor stabbing at local middle school. Culprit committed suicide after 3 victims stabbed."

> using internet explorer
> googling "how to take a screenshot"

why don't you just use that knife and end it you worthless faggot

I won't. I graduated 10 years ago you underage fag

I have that exact knife. Also underage b&

> putting a space after your meme arrow

>calling it a meme arrow
>faggot

inb4
>summer

Kynan?

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Show me your boi pussy.

Come at me bro

nice Buck 410. wish i still had mine .

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a few years is this the 2017 version of the navy seal meme?

nah, he is too pussy to do shit

nope, its the first time ive seen it

navy seal is what this made me think of too. Its not like the navy seal meme was that much better. But you can indeed feel the zeitgeist. I wanna go back in time...

Nice meme my dude

>no one realised it's summer and there's no school

lol stop posting this old shit bitch

can I not spam this everywhere nigur

tl;dr you faggot

i have this knife

...are you gonna ...stab the school?

reported to the consciousness police
>having kids
...as if you didn't fuck up enough...
>let them be taken away to an indoctrication prison camp
then your reply would say something like
>bhut wher elses dey gons lern ta think n coun da maths?
in which case you will be informed that you are a logical thinker and an upstanding citizen of this greater prison

>the_joke.jpg
>your_head.png
>swoosh002.mp3

Could you not be bothered to take a decent picture. Do you think cops have maps of glass in the streets?

u gonna shoot up ur school with a knife?

School for idiots.

okay dad

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>[CURRENT TREND]
You aren't? Fucking scrub.