Let's start a pool on the date of his removal, by impeachment or resignation. I'm gonna say February 15, 2018

Let's start a pool on the date of his removal, by impeachment or resignation. I'm gonna say February 15, 2018.

I don't think he'll get that far. I'll say he makes it to october

Tomorrow
Fuck drumph and fuck white people

Nah don't fall to racism. Don't be like them.

A president can't be impeached because he has opposing opinions than yourself , your candidate lost get over it fag

Nah bud that aint gonna happen keep dreaming tho

yup

Once his second term in office is done then he'll be gone.

He can be impeached for having monetary interests he has not divested from that could adversely affect his ability to lead without self interest weighing upon his decisions of which Trump has...let me check my notes...a fuck ton. And those are just the ones that he is not lying about.

He won't be impeached. While there is a large vocal group of people some of whom most likely drew your image, there's a good chance that the people who voted for him the first time will do so again. It seems that the people who troll trumps twitter and find all the humorous pictures they can of him are unaware that those individuals don't represent the majority.

that's quality resistance right there, lefty
>keep up the good fight

January 20, 2025

Trump sucks asshole. Not the good type either.

How mad are you all going to be when he gets reelected?

LoL, niggers

Aaaand the ass-ravaged ledditor arrives to spam 140 some images to get the thread to autosage, right on cue. No animoeshit uguu pics today?

>believing 'presidents' have any decision making influence
>believing 'voting machines' from a private corporation that won't be audited are legit

Ah, I remember being this new

the beauty of dogs shitting really helps drive home the absurdity in the belief that democracy currently exists