Muslims demand to annex parts of Denmark (2016-04-27)

youtube.com/watch?v=UDht35tlxy8&feature=youtu.be

Danskjævler what are you doing with your country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrortrussel-mot-norge/etterforsker-trusler-om-terror-fra-norsk-islamistgruppe/a/10067780/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vi prover at gore noget ved det, men forbandet venstreflojs svanser og idiotiske radikale elsker deres perker kæledyr.

....og jeg trodde UK var en pakistansk koloni...

Send them to Greenland and let them starve

You can't let them do this! There'll be bloody battles, then "peace covenants", then stabbing at the back. Get them out!

Kek, music to my ears, i just hope stuff like this actualy ends up happening. Not so nice when its happening in your own country is it?

Sorry Serbia. Back then we didn't know. Our bullshit politicians told us lies.

there will be a lot of muslim enclaves throughout europe come 2025 and later. looking forward to see the reactions this will cause

could someone give a more detailed explanation?

kek

Well deserved. Any nation accepting immigrants deserves this and worse. Fuck Denmark.

Danes will be living in Palestine within the decade.

Diving punishment for betraying your own God and Ancestors.

LET IT HAPPEN!

They didn't even need to fire a shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

that's in Bosnia

>Yugoslav wars were only the precursor to European race wars
The future is a bright place my friends

bog de vej Londonsk og moo muslisk mayory de var doomedshk!

Coming to a village near me(TM).

god bless you serbia, may you one day remove kebab once more.

Dude I fucking hope

>doomedshk
vad?

Damn this would be so much better if it didn't come from a Canadian.

> everyone's laughing that denmark is getting cucked
> muslims take over lego factory
> no more legos

this is not funny

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones: vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrortrussel-mot-norge/etterforsker-trusler-om-terror-fra-norsk-islamistgruppe/a/10067780/

>"We will not be part of the Norwegian society. And we see it not as necessity to move out of Norway when we are born and raised here. And Allah's earth belongs to everyone. But let Greenland become ours. Sperr of town and let us control the way we want. This is to the benefit of both parties. We do not want to live with dirty beast like you. "

We're all fucked m8s.

a 9/11 islamic halal lego set would be nice m8

we wuz lego

nigger lego soon with pyramids and shiiet

uhm...

If anyone finds themselves near a protest like this, please proceed to throw bacon at it.

Thank you,

-Canada

that is duplo but point taken

If danes had any sense the response would be to round all of them up and deport them.

Why are muslims such savage fucking cunts?

Why do you faggots & failures do this? Most of us here don't understand your cuck-runes.

Use English, pussies.

ps. I have no faith in danes doing the right thing.

I had that lego set.

>being scared of people who would sell their faiths over night for money if they had the chance
They say that, yet they'll still take the money the govt gives them. You have nothing to fear from people with such low standards, because they will never amount to anything, just like libtards who 'demand' w/e the fuck when they go to their rallies.

they regard that money as jizya

it belongs to allah

This, the money they get is the jizya that the non believers have to give them.

Even in France Muslims don't march down the streets making these kinds of demands.
How the fuck did you get to this point?

I'm getting sick of this fucking Paki Arab plague sweeping Europe.

That actually scares me a little bit...

Denmark has a rather small population. This does not mix well with an easygoing migration policy.

Ironically if I tried to migrate to Denmark I'd never get in. Not third-world enough.

Det gider jeg ikke

I demand you to kill yourself

How is this worth a thread, slider