Drug Thread. Watcha all rockin on tonight. Sadly my DOC is hydromorphone (dilaudid) and I just moved to Windsor...

Drug Thread. Watcha all rockin on tonight. Sadly my DOC is hydromorphone (dilaudid) and I just moved to Windsor, ON and can't find a fucking dealer anywhere. I'd take anything right now, fentanyl, heroine...done give a shit. All I have is some suboxone and zopiclone to sleep and I feel like shit. Hope everyone else scored their DOC tonight. It's so fucking hard to find a new dealer when you move ....fuck

Fents are no fuckin good for you man

At this point my subs just aren't cutting it, just need a good fix

Weed and red bull. I want to try DMT but I have no clue where to begin to even look for it.

Just make some you stupid fag

Dopamine, tryptophan, tyrosine, serotinin, gaba & dmt from my pineal gland. Oh, and endorphins. Cheers

can a nigga get some lsd over here in germany ffs or xanax or codein hit me up tbh if you livin in germany

Simple as that then. Thanks retard. If I knew how don't you think I would?

Been doing a few lines and some jack tonight. Probably wont sleep for awhile.

>heroine
Cringeworthy.

High on life... and shit blows dick. Had a "psychotic episode" which landed me 2 months in a ward. I guess that's the price you pay when you do acid and meth, which lets just say even 10 mg of Xanax and 8mg of Klonopin still wouldn't put me down, resulting in 5 days of no sleep.

More cringewothy, bein a grammar nazi about a guy shaking lookin for a fix

and some good herb

Do a bit of googling, it's surprisingly easy if you really wanna try it. Nothing involved is crazy regulated and the process is pretty straight forward, just use common sense when working with the naptha and don't set yourself or your house on fire (go outside FFS) and you can have a nice batch to try out and share with your friends.

ITT: nigger junkies bitching about their lack of opiates and brains.

Took ~8 grams of Kratom earlier with 50mg Vyvanse. It's starting to wear off, so 3mg Klonopin is working out pretty nice right now. I usually prefer Percocets or Morphine, but it's pretty hard to find that around here. I tried Fentanyl a while ago in a patch form, but that shit is just too much.

Im not bitching, coke is fun and my life aint that bad. Drugs dont destroy lives. Lack of self control does.

My brain naturally never made much of them so when I tried opiates for the first time I was intantly hooked. Learned what euphoria and how happiness felt like for the average person

Nice, I'm jealous. I have a ton of useless fucking suboxone and some zopiclone that has thus far failed to put me to sleep

Benzos are wonderful if you take some time in between doses.
>zopiclone
I haven't heard of that. For insomnia I suppose?

Yep its a z drug in canada, works on gaba a receptor. Not quite a benzo but good for sleep and calming nerves. Similar to Lunesta I think

Sounds good to me. I have Seroquel too, but I never use it. Ever taken gaba a with gaba b? I took some Gabapentin with Baclofen once. Jesus fucking christ that is one horrible combination.

Why are you not buying on the darknet market? That shit is basic.

Cause I'm too lazy to Learn about Tor, hiding my shit and how to buy bitcoins

>2017
>not buying lsd online

It's actually pretty safe if you know your dealer. As long as the package doesn't go through customs you should be alright.

Was tempted to try Trazadone in order to wein down how much zop I'm taking but I'm leary of it

Trazadone is pretty bad. Stuffs up your nose like nothing else and it only helps out you down for a few minutes.

Teach me

I'd say definitely try Seroquel. Makes you look like you're having a stroke.

Find some methadone cracker, you'll be content for 24+hrs...Hell go to a clinic that shit is prob free there

It's also called Immovane . Stay off the opiates and stay on the subs for now. You in 10 years will thank you.

I already get dexedrine for free, uppers aren't my thing. Opiates is my thing

Apparently you are not into opiates if you dont know what methadone is....Keep lying to everyone, moron

Methadone is primarily for heroin withdrawal.

Lul

Problem the first 3 months I took them I did get a slight buzz. Now I don't get shit from them. I'm down from 8mg to 4mg. I never get any feeling from them except no withdrawal

Methadone is for opiate withdrawl and is an actual opiate....You guys are fucking stupid, get fucking educated...Im out

Read it wrong thought he said Meth. I chose subs over methadone obviously dummies

Just some dank legal Cali buds from my local shop

Maybe I shoulda picked the methadone

Subs=Fake opiate
Methadone=opiate

Thats exactly why you feel like shit YOU STUPID FUCK

Bra I bet I know and have done more opiates than you can imagine in a lifetime

Gabapentin. Not doing anything, honestly.

Wrong subs are a partial opiate, they have a strong binding affinity but only partially stimulate the receptor

haha, first no you haven't, I was snorting OP 80's while you were still in your daddys nut sack

second, thats nothing to be proud of

third, you know nothing about opiates

Bra...Fucking fag

Teach me then user im retarded. maybe i try too cook Dmt in my kitchen

melatonin 3mg liek an baws

Fuck, what a failure of a thread, was hoping to catch a Windsor, ON dealer on here lol

Methadone is accessible, and is an opiate. Its obvious you can't tell that OP doesn't give a fuck about quitting, you stupid nigger.

Subs are good. You must deep down the hole. Sorry dude

At my peak I was snorting 2 grey hydrmorphone 24mg a day, way more powerful than your OC 80 that every kid was doing before they reformulated

i live in the gta and have a shit ton of percs

Yeah, it's depressing man...thought it was my ticket out but after about 3 months I don't even feel them anymore

Recently got an injured testicle and had morphine for the first time in the er. Not too impressive, i gotta say. I swear the tramadol they gave me was better. I live in a VERY restrictive state- opiates and benzos are hard to come by unless you're in obvious chronic pain, and rich.

Percs unfortunately are too weak for me. I can take 10 and feel nothing. Ever see anyone slinging hydro or dlilies in gta? I'm in Windsor, can't even find heroin or fent

I want to try opana. Anyone here used it? How does it compare to oxy or hydro

Your not supposed to feel them. Are you not aware of their prescribed use?

I never liked morphine ever and I love opiates, just made me nausea and sleepy. Hydrmorphone is where the rush and euphoria is

I can get hydrocodone too. Ever done a CWE? It filters out all the Tylenol. I've done pretty heavy doses before and still no liver damage

itchy as fuck. spacing out all my doses so i never have to withdraw again, it's nice getting buzzed and not being dopesick the next day.

Isn't that just orally active morphine?

I've done cwe before on t3 back in the day. Now because of my high tolerance I basically have hydromorphone, dilaudid, fentanyl or heroin as my options. I don't shoot thought, only rail it

its much stronger and better, the rush from iv is so much better than even some h makes oxy or hydro look weak af.

Morphine can be taken orally too

Nope its a totally different ballgame, 10 times stronger but has shit oral availability, gotta shoot it or snort it to get a good rush and euphoria

you guys should try u-47700, it's almkst perfect because of the short half life. never get caught being high, nice nod and rush with euphoria, short half life so you can take it daily without withdrawing and it stacks nicely with other painkillers. best part is you can order it straight to your mailbox

rly gotta shoot it, snorting it is shit.

Honestly Hydromorphone is the best out there I think. It's not as strong as fentanyl but it has way more euphoria and it's safer

I snorted it for years cause I hate needles aND got plenty high. Snorting it has bio avail of 45% whereas swallowing way lower

How does it compare to Oxycodone? I'm on 20mg right now

oxymorphone is way better, and h is best.

hydromorph is cool when you got baby tolerence.

just snorted 200mg of adderall im feeling like megamind

I started on percs, went from taking 20 mg to get high to eventually 70 mg barely did a thing. Hydromorphone is cheager and safer in the long run, big rush? Big euphoria, nod out for 2 hours. And no Tylenol like in percs

uppers are for fags go stick your buttplug in ffs,

Im getting methed up in my friends bathroom

Can't get Opana (Oxymorphone) in Canada unfortunately, that's why I never mentioned it

lmao have fun on your couch lazy nigger im about to build a time machine i feel like jimmy neutron

there isnt good heroin there either from what ive heard. just fent and hydrom, why even live?

>not shooting coke instead of shitty amps.

Cocaine is what I got. Also a headache. Terrible combination

Just vaping lots of good old weed because i love my body

Great question, that's the struggle. Now I have no fucking hookups in a new city so it's double shit. Stuck with fucking suboxone :/

fuck you fag

subs rly suck, make you feel like shit and block other opis, im on methadone now and im much better off need atleast 150mg+ and i still do dope when i want.

speak for yourself homie i feel like einstein in this bitch
all u got is a headache and a raised heartbeat
have fun being a retard im about to invent some shit

Responding to a perceived threat to public health and safety, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration has placed U-47700 into Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act, effective November 14, 2016.[39]

Did the doc give you any trouble trying to switch from subs to methadone? I heard they try to keep you on subs and switch methadone ppl to subs eventually

Im on a bunch of fucking tramadol lmao i wish i had better pills rn

i go to a clinic everyday like a real junkie and they want to keep me on methadone forever, as long as i pay da money they give no fucks, canada might be different i dunno

I am also on gaba. How do you feel about the high? This is the first time I've run into someone else who has tried these.

I only go once every Wednesday, piss, get my script and then come back a week later.

Do you still get a high from the methadone?

smoking/snorting crystal. Horny as fuck...

I just finished jerking it for thee same reason lol

What strain of kratom?

Is it bad if I bought like 5 tabs of LSD from the deep Web but I don't know my vendor and it is shipping internationally, I think from the Netherlands to the U.S. What's the most trouble I can get into?

>120mgs of adderall over the past 12 hours, 20mg IR here and there. Friend gave me a bunch so figured why not. It's 3AM now and I'm coming down should go to sleep. Kinda want to do more but I don't know if it will really affect me much at this point.

I'm not a regular opiate user but I have a decent amount of experience with opiates, all the popular scripts and a bit of heroin a couple years ago. A buddy of mine was on suboxone and gave me a few strips to try about a year ago, I actually found them quite strong with no tolerance and I got pretty noddy. I know it's a whole different story as a regular user but I was pretty shocked at the effects. I was thinking fuck man they give this shit to addicts? I could get used to this!

subs=opioid*
Methadone=opiate

subs make you feel like shit if you take the ones with naloxone and such as it triggers the withdrawl early