Wwyd thread?

wwyd thread?

start with joanna, wwyd to get between her thicc legs?

bump

holy fuck chill

bump. no one responding?

Pin her down, pull off her dress, and just jam my cock inside her pussy. Then pound her hard right away while holding her down, looking into her eyes while plowing her cunt. Maybe flip her around at one point and fuck her from behind, with my arms around her body and holding on tightly to her while fucking her roughly.
Blow my load inside her. Enjoy the orgasm while balls deep in her and filling her cunt with my seed.

that would be amazing, she would be so full. she's not on the pill either. would you take her virgin asshole too?

Her not being on the pill would make it even better. Would cum so damn hard and pump every drop I've got inside her.
And of course I'd fuck her ass too. Get her down on all fours, then push her face into the floor and mount her like an animal, and fuck her ass hard. Ravage that virgin hole until and fill it with cum.

Fuck both of them in a threesome, fucking one while making out with the other and later switching, and then cum on right's face.

Tie both up while dressed like that - vibrator in left, put them on the floor facing each other - slide the crotch of rights suit to the side and fuck her - having them moan in each others faces

that would be amazing, imagining her face as she realizes she's taking every last drop as it's horror and extract
shed be crying so much. what else would you do?

kik to chat about wwyd to asians. aznposte

All three chained up and gagged with each others dirty socks and underwear while I whip them into submission, leaving red marks along their tits and asses. I alternate between mouthfucking and assfucking them, making sure they get no pleasure from the situation, leaving them panting and mewling into their foul mouth packings for release

Forcefully knocking her up would be sweet. Holding on tightly to her body while cumming hard, and letting it all out in her unprotected pussy while she's feeling it and absolutely horrified.
I'd facefuck her too. No crying for her when I grab her head, plunge my cock inside her mouth, and pound her face. Fuck her mouth while she struggles to breathe and then cum down her throat, forcing her to swallow it all.

pick one and wwyd to them?

Find lefty separated from her friends and take her to the nearest alley way and pin her against the wall. I'd strip her and start ramming my cock in her tight asshole. Keeping using up her holes until she's dripping of cum from each hole. Gag her and handcuff her to a pipe in the alley. Write "Don't cum in my pussy, I'm not on the pill, I might get pregnant." on her back. Leave her there to be found and used by someone else.

Wwyd to this big titted Scottish slut?

her bitch body would take so much cum, i would love to see her eye to eye as she took all that cum. i would love to see it drip out of her pussy

what else would joanna get from you?

Untie her top and yank it down, then grab her tits and grope them and suck on them.

Then push her down on the couch behind her, rip her clothes off, and fuck her hard.

Cum on her face and cover her glasses with my load.

Big titted Scottish girl on her honeymoon, how would you make it memorable for her?

Would kneel her down, tie her up, and put her tits in strict bondage with coils of twisted copper that she'll need a pair of wire cutters to get free from. I would write "USELESS COW" on her chest and hook her up to a milking machine. Then ring gag her and force feed her my cock as she gags and drools. When I get bored I'll call up every local sex offender in the registry, post her location online, set up a camera. Post to all of her social media.

It would drop out of her used pussy while I fuck her mouth, slowly oozing down her thighs to the floor while she gurgles from being facefucked.
She'd get fucked even more. Push her down on the floor again, spread her legs, and plunge my cock inside her cunt one more time. Treat her like a sex doll as I pound her and use her to thoroughly empty my balls, and cum inside her pussy yet again against her will.

forcefully shove my cock into her throat so she gags, my precum and her saliva dripping between her beautiful tits. cum into her tight pussy as she struggles to close her legs.

i would love to see it ooze out of her. she might reach down as shes getting face fucked and touch her pussy, feeling the warmness coming out of her and maybe pushing it back in.
would you wrap her legs around you as well? i think she would start enjoying it. maybe.

Bend her over and ties her up.

Rub my dick against her ass over her leggings.

Pull down her pants and eat her ass so my cock slides in without resistance

Give her a good anal fucking and fjlll her tight ass with cum

After it's fillled with force her to put her leeching back on over her cum filled ass

Trainee nurse with big tits, how does she serve you?

How you gonna use these three South African chicks /b?

Middle, turn that dress into a belt and fuck her til she passes out from the ecstasy

More likely just grope her thighs than put her legs around me. Feel those soft, meaty parts of her legs. Although if she herself wraps her legs around me when I grab them, I wouldn't stop her.
It would be great to hear her whimpering turn into moans. Might even kiss her at that point. Lewdly and sloppily. Force my tongue into her mouth to taste her while I keep pounding her cum-filled pussy.

her meaty thighs and calves would probably feel amazing. look at them. i would cum immediately if i felt them around my waist.

yes definitely, she'd lock her heels around the waist and subtly try and pull you in.

First of all, those tits will get fucked as I slap the FUCK out of that stupid bitch face. As I'm about to cum, choke her and tell her to open her mouth, then cum down her throat and punch her out

I'd grab her while her husband is distracted or busy with something and drag her somewhere private. Then fuck her several times in a row.

Ravish her cunt hard in missionary, doggystyle, pronebone, piledriver, and cum inside her every time. Dump load after load in her until I'm drained and her womb is full of my sperm, impregnating her with another man's baby on her honeymoon.

Fuck their asses one after the other, with the two other bitches cleaning my cock with their mouths after, until they've all been fucked
This bitch?

I'd cum hard in her again. Pump even more jizz deep inside her while my hands feel her thighs and breed her like the fertile woman she is.

would you invite your friends to the party too? what would they like to do to joanna?

We sell her to the triads as a sex slave, once she's too old and worn out to be whored out they'll use her as a drug mule

Zoe is on her honeymoon with David, what would you do to her, would you make him watch? 1/3

2/3

3/3

She ends up a little tipsy after the wedding and the best man takes advantage of her, helps her back to the honeymoon suite and fucks her, guns deep inside her and then sends a picture of her cum filled cunt to the other groomsmen. By the time the groom gets to her dozens of guys have fucked her, dropped loads in her and she's probably already pregnant

would give her husband some drugs that turn him into an aggressive, horny animal and watch her getting raped over and over again in her wedding night

Lol is this a fantasy? Sounds horrible.

No she just looks like she'd enjoy it

I'd grab a tight hold of her hair and grip it tightly while fucking her mouth pussy harshly
This blondie is the sister of the bride I posted

would take her away during the weddig and fuck her doggy style. 'cause we're not to far away the whole crowd would hear her moans