What the hell was Steve doing going to Jon's house...

What the hell was Steve doing going to Jon's house? did Jon beating him up made him realize Jon was the alpha male thus going to offer and submit his boipussy to him? or did Jon became his bull?

He was going to try and work things out because Steve is actually a good guy

He realized he'd been a douche and his "friends" were assholes, so he wanted to apologize.

>alpha
>boipussy
>bull

The Jews really have done a number on America's youth.

He's the good kind of chad, user.
He was just being influenced by his stupid friends.

pretty obvious he's australian.

no he's not
His whole character went from douche chad 1.0 to break halt see he's not so bad just misunderstood in one episode

That's not true, he never made fun of Barb for example, he never made fun of Barb for example.
He was mostly a douche when Jonathan was involved.

>he never made fun of Barb for example, he never made fun of Barb for example.
wtf
I don't know why i did that.

kill yourself faggot

Steve is a trickster and kind of a bully, but he has a heart of gold. It's a boring character, but that's what he is.

>Sup Forums loved this show until they reached episode 8 and were triggered by Steve getting back together with Nancy
Shows how many self-inserted into Johnathon. Sad.

do you actually expect people to relate to steve? here of all places?

I enjoyed the show but hate how it's got all the paedophiles and faggots so excited.

Is Steve /ourguy/?

kill yourself

Lel early in the morning or just very late f a m?

How did Steve single-handedly hold of the Thing with a bat when multiple times both prior and thereafter trained operatives with heavy weaponry were unable to even damage it?

It was barbed.

because he's a chad

also bullets go through flesh easily(which the monster regenerates) while a blunt weapon has more stopping power of impact(or at least thats the excuse I can come up with)

Because it was in the script

Favourite character Sup Forums? Mine is easily El.

>saves them both when he could have saved himself like they told him to
No.

He was only an in your face douche after some guy who possibly killed his brother started taking creep shots of his girlfriend.

Mine's Mike, my Sup Forums friend.

It feels like the show is still being written as it goes along. There wasn't much closure at the end of season 1 and there's still a few unanswered questions. I might have to hold off until the show is actually finished because 8 episodes a season doesn't take long to binge and it's a pain in the ass waiting on tenderhooks for more.