Why are libtards so smitten with foreigners but so hateful toward their fellow countrymen...

Why are libtards so smitten with foreigners but so hateful toward their fellow countrymen? As a non-american I find the modern liberal mentality very disturbing. You claim to be the "good guys" who are compassionate and non-violent, but when anyone challenges your idea of what's right you become toxic, sanctimonious, hate-spewing douchebags.

Because you suck

grow up, OP

Yes you fucking suck

> only children would oppose my world view

>when anyone challenges your idea of what's right you become toxic, sanctimonious, hate-spewing douchebags
If you say so. Personally I don't assume that the loudest voices on Twitter speak for the entire group of people they claim to represent, but you do you fam

Because progressives (not liberals) base everything on identity politics. Straight white christians don't have a victim card to play; but muslims do. having terrible views only matters if you don't have a victim card. see also, the extreme hate for any white that advocates killing black people, but the extreme love for black people who call for white genocide
as an actual liberal, progressives disgust me because they've taken things so extremely overboard that they're alienating their allies

They're either the majority, or they're the minority and the rest of you allowed them to represent you. Pick.

They have the word tard in their name
So it's basically impossible to deal with them in a rational and logical sense

because they like losing elections.

seriously, if the Left would get just a couple of things correct, they would never lose another election, and it's basic stuff like a nation has the right to protect and control its borders, who it lets in and so on.

i love how the left is more hateful towards the right than the right is towards foreigners.

>Being flustered about vocal extreme left and right identities and needing affirmation or downplaying the other.

Except (straight, obviously) various race christians are being mercilessly slaughtered in various middle east countries for nothing else than their religion.
Typical double standards. It's not like you can counter them with anything

> mentalgymnastics.pdf

I'm amazed so many even follow this shit anymore. It has nothing to do with us and we can't do anything to fix it.

It's just a distraction away from the 1% ruling the planet.

so? the oppression of someone without a victim card is at best ignored, if not outright supported (like in the US, ditching due process to convict men upon accusation of sexual assault, no other evidence besides womans word even admissable)

They tend to disagree with those who fail to conform to their ideals, and the idea is that foreigners, especially those from underprivileged regions, are easier to influence than fellow countrymen that should know better.

>Please love me JK I was certainly one of them but we all want it to be a harru pooder world

What you fail to understand is that these immigrants are my new countrymen, and anyone who attacks them clearly is not.

Christian: Kill all fags
OMG bigot!
Muslim: Kill all fags
It's cultural!

Meanwhile Republicans hate everyone except hugely wealthy white people..

And you dumb cunts voted for them lol

Like I can understand if you're white and very wealthy.. but if you're not.. you're literally cucking yourself. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

-Im not a liberal either. Call me a fence sitter.

>alt right whining intensifies

A fence made of dicks

I haven't heard anyone in this country saying "kill all fags" except white nazis.

>liberal ad hominems and hollow arguments continue as always

Op is a bitch.

It's just you fags libs and the world don't like now stfu limey wetback Restruglican.

> AM talk radio platitudes pervade

Both foreigners and citizens can be cunts.
I'm for the ones that aren't cunts and against the one's that are no matter what country they're born in.