Has anyone else been receiving Similar messages on their Xbox lately? There's gotta be a source.. right?

Has anyone else been receiving Similar messages on their Xbox lately? There's gotta be a source.. right?
>inb4 pc master race

yeah i have idk whats up with this shit its like the same messages everyday

Bump

I've been getting these, man. I need to know to see if it is real so I can see a tittie

Yeah... I thought they were bots but they actually respond to things you reply with sometimes.

One asked me a similar "is it weird if a girl gets horny when shes bored at night?" and I responded "yes kill yourself" and they responded back "okay sorry" and never sent another message.

Yeah someone was asking if I wanted to see them cam and I said no. But I don't think it's people actually replying

the source is obviously a horny gamer girl just trying to get off y are u so scared

bunch of fucking cam bots and shit. got 6 today alone, keep reporting them and yet I doubt anything happens.

I AM the horny gamer girl

One told me she would give me free passes and more if I gave her a positive review.

Weird so many people have been getting these. Haven't got one. I don't play Xbox much. Maybe GTA races a few times a week. Maybe it's because I appear offline

We need to find that one desperate horny fuck who actually went to the cam.... who....

I accused one of being a bot and it asked "wait a bot? Im confused." Another one I called fake and it said "the only thing fake is my tits lol"

If they ask you for personal information or to get you to show your dick on camera don't do it.

It's a scam. They'll capture your footage and try to blackmail you over it. It'll even say that you did it in front of an underage girl.

Just post gamer girl nudes

>B gone cyber thot

Kekked

how much were you blackmailed for?

Op here, source might be a cam site. Anyone have more leads?

So you sent a dick pic??
Give us the juicy detail green text story

Op here, The profile messaging me today and yesterday both said offline. Used to play GTA all the time but switched to Battlefield 1 months ago.

One told me to go to xboxlust.com but I didn't bother trying.

Typically they're autogenerated names used to spam messages to sites designed to steal your info. Common sense says don't fucking fall for it.

Pic related, my most recently received one

Op again, okay... but why just start up all of a sudden? Has anyone received one prior to this past month?

Who plays halo still?

I receive them intermittently, and have been for the last 2 years. Just ignore them, or better yet report it

Hipster gamer girls obviously

Bump

Bump

I need to know

Bump

There's some weird ass profiles too with pics of actual girls, i have no idea of how they use any pfp they want.
me is scared

these are obviusly bots, very similar to what's happening in kik rn.

bumpioli for miori

I haven't been getting this shit, but what I have been getting is spam from cyber thot accounts. Like, all my activity (screenshots, clips) get spammed with likes from them.

They're bots, I thought some were real too since most are actually intelligent with replies. Don't reply at all if you get messages from them, if you do, your credit card info/account info is at risk. My buddy sean lost his account the other day after replying to a couple of them the other night

Dude holy shit, I got the same message from an account a day or two ago and I blew it off as some desperate fag who goes on xbox for friends.

crazy. ive gotten similar shit. was she trying to get you to go to her cam site? :)

report them-

this, and if u check their profiles they use cute girls pfp.

It's all fake but key phrases have certain responses they they get back on track Put any random words and "dick" it'll ask how big is your dick

pc master race

Yeah Sup Forumsro I've been greeting the same shit too
They want you to go to some site and "put in your credit card info to verify your age" kek

Getting*

Someone watched too much black mirror

>True tho

Bumping this, I've had 2 message me so far.

I get the same shit all the time I just report it as spam and a bot

Same it's just annoying.

I just got one saying "hey, are you around?" didn't bother responding.

Fucking Burst Limit? Who is this specimen?

weird I've got these too
>be me
>playin forza 6
>in the middle of a 20k drift online
>message from DemonDiva420
>"Hey whats up"
> dont answer cuz think its troll
>she types again
>"if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight"
>"No immunities"

lol you actually had deep conversation with it

K

I have maybe 5 or 6 left on read in my inbox right now, they all say either "hey are you still around?" Or "hey xoxo"