What's going to be the worse moment of heartbreak, when Kim leaves him or when Chuck uses that tape against him?

What's going to be the worse moment of heartbreak, when Kim leaves him or when Chuck uses that tape against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/state-state-guide/new-mexico
thewrap.com/better-call-saul-star-bob-odenkirk-teases-season-3-innocence-gets-torn-away-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will be Jimmy destroying Chuck somehow.

when Walt ties him to a wheelchair bomb so he can blow up Hank

True dat. Slippin Jimmy must truly break bad to become the Saul good

__________________________man

this... he'll break chuck so hard that we actually feel bad for him, plus the added tragedy of saul selling his soul.

don't worry about kim. they'll reconcile in black-and-white nebraska. once she finds out he's an accessory to heisenberg she'll be begging for his dick

Kim leaving would certainly be one hell of a heart break...

Good thing it won't be this season, or the next, or the next. It will be a loooong time coming.

Chuck, man I really wonder what the fuck is going to happen.

The thing about Saul Goodman is he is ALL about self-preservation. In season two, Kim warns Jimmy that Chuck is one smart adversary and in order to survive against him one must dot all their Is and cross all their Ts. In fact both Ernie and Kim alike find sympathy for Jimmy, and afraid of what might come of Chuck "trying to get" Jimmy.

I imagine Season 3 may be a lot like Season 4 of Breaking Bad: A cat and mouse game in which Chuck will run down and corner Jimmy harder than he's even cornered before, and when he comes out of it, much like Walter at the end of season 4, he will have been transformed by the experience.

This show is boring garbage.

i suffered through season 1 but 2 was just slow drivvel.

what about when Chuck gets disbarred for recording somebody without permission?

glad to hear it friend :) please hide all saul threads to keep from being reminded about this boring garbage

also never watch the show again. if in 12 years someone is watching it a party, leave

>Good thing it won't be this season, or the next, or the next. It will be a loooong time coming.

What, you think she'll still be with him during Heisenberg?

Chuck's gonna get fucked so hard by Jimmy and he deserves every moment of it

New Mexico is a one-party consent state.

rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/state-state-guide/new-mexico

>Summary of statute(s): It is an unlawful “interference with communications” to record a telephone conversation without the consent of one of the parties to the communication. But the statute does not prohibit recording an in-person conversation without such consent. N.M.

It's legal in NM as far as I can recall

>Saul retained Chuck when he was in trouble for shitting in that guy's sunroof.

So Chuck trying to incriminate him would violate attorney-client privilege.

I'm guessing in the finale Chuck winds up disbarred, and Saul is the one who argues the case.

Mmmmmm, proooobably not? MAYBE, but my heart tells me that Jimmy won't be able to Saul the fuck out with Kim around, and common sense tells me Kim leaving will be the least thing keeping Jimmy from really being a son of a bitch.

But then again this shit is crazy, maybe they're not friends, but still in "contact" I'm sure Saul with all of his shenanigans might lose Kim, but then think of a "scam" or contrive a situation which brings her back to him. She's a great character, but it's odd, it seems like because of the trajectory of the show, I kinda of always thought at some point Chuck and Kim and probably Howard as well will drop off the radar, but then again they are such great characters, and we know the writers don't like to throw away main characters very often, so I dunno.

One thing I feel is for sure, is that Kim will not break bad with jimmy, she may participate in SOME further naughty things, but not much, for sure not the type of stuff saul gets his hands on eventually

in the finale of this season?

Finale of the series.

I think Jimmy's got to make a clean break from this life before he really becomes "Saul" from Breaking Bad. I suspect the final incident will defeating his own brother in court.

Youre dumb

be the last thing keeping***

>they'll meet in the cinnamon shop
This will be good.

>Chuckfag spotted

Odenkirk has said that he becomes Saul this coming season.

thewrap.com/better-call-saul-star-bob-odenkirk-teases-season-3-innocence-gets-torn-away-video/

>This season is gonna be about how innocence gets torn away. We learn that Saul is just who he’s pretending to be to get back at the world… Season 3 is when things will really explode

You think the finale of the series...will take place BEFORE breaking bad
and will involve Jimmy...
REDEEMING himself and defending CHUCK

youre fucking retarded, call me whatever you want

No comeback?

That's what I thought you dumb bitch

Eh, not like Breaking Bad wasnt slow early on, especially season 2

Exactly. Why can these people not enjoy intricate story pacing

Awesome twist that will never be in the show.
Saul marrys Kim and has kids with her. We never see Sauls personal life in BB so it could be possible. It will make him leaving and getting a new life much more depressing.

They're close, but I feel like the possibility of Jimmy giving Chuck a heart attack which kills him or something is seeming a bit more and more likely. That would probably be the more heartbreaking moment.

Or christ, Jimmy pulls some shit, inadvertently kills Chuck via heart attack or something else, which also causes Kim to leave him. So both happen at once.

>Awesome twist
You mean the retarded writing of a seven year old? That shit makes no sense. That would be garbage, Saul OBVIOUSLY has no fucking kids. And certainly is not married to Kim

How is it obvious, BB shows nothing about his personal life. A good majority of the time he is in his office during work hours.

This. Chuck going to a mental institution and Kim leaving him for it.

>implies saul getting hand jobs from fat ugly massage woman
>tells Walt after skyler leaves him all about Thailand and Czech republic girls and how grateful they are to even be here
>leaves alone at end with disappear guy and Walt
You're a tard if you think Kim is around during breaking bad time. She will be in Nebraska for sure later

Because it would be what's called Character assassination, in writing terms.

Somethings are good twists, but im telling you bro, I know there's not a lot or logic to argue for, either of arguments because it's basically coming down to speculation, but in my opinion though we do not see Saul's home life there is simply no fucking way the writers can write in a family and a children for that character, for one its just NOT right for the character and two its pretty well established just from seeing breaking bad, Saul does NOT have the time for a family nor an OUNCE of the devotion and responsibility needed for that kind of job. saul is the type who would rather slip someone the day after pill than ever stick around for a kid, the MOST thats possible is he has a kid who he never sees, but no, Jimmy/Saul is a bachelor, it's just who he is. (But not all he could have been. I'm not saying settling down with Kim was never an option but we clearly know it didn't work out)

Also, just ask yourself, you really can envision a scene where Saul gets off work and comes home to a loving family? Topkek. He gets off work and blows coke with strippers and Bill burr.