"no"

that's not stranger things

Who was the true detective?

>not the walking dead

>not the walking breaking wire

>le mysterious loner atheist reddit man who has visions
No, fuck off.

Yeah I'd agree with that.

The Night Of had a good opening too, the song's always stuck in my head.

>director was also the director of MGS3

Kojima is such a hack

I wouldn't say so. Because that title is cumulative.

but the first five episodes of this show was definitely the best streak of tv in a long ass time. And S1s intro is neck and neck with Black Sails for the best intro ever crown

s1 was the best series since deadwood

Yes it is.

>deadwood

>not liking deadwood

Is this show scary?

I'm wondering If I should watch it with my 8 year old brother

Top Tier Marvel movie.
75% on the money then flipitty flop the last 25%

Season 2 was DCU pee-ew

PG 13

>Everybody speaks like an asshole and nothing ever happens: The Show
Yeah, nah.

Not so fast.....
youtube.com/watch?v=rLSH-81yT7s

Yes, yes it is. I will never get over how disappointed I was with Season 2 though. It was like having my soul murdered. But the first season was perfection in every sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=srU5osUsn6I

what ever happened to the guy on the lawnmower

My favourite scene 2bh

where did OP mention mr robot?

>Green ears, Rust? After all those years, you still are a True Detective Blu-ray (The Complete First Season) (2014): Starring Woody Harrelson, Matthew McConaughey and Michelle Monaghan.

Yes. It was well shot, interesting story and characters, good acting.

God.

Dusty Mason.

lots of tits

>not the americans

I liked the Knick too.
Maybe even better.

>Black Sails intro

MY NIGGA

It was the greatest miniseries in the history of television until episodes 7 and 8.

Best mini series for sure.

Also to everyone talking about intros

watch?v=BPHpOyUECeA

The Knick is a masterpiece, senpai. I kind of wish they'd back off the social politics angle, but I guess it wasn't too preachy.

who knew synth electronica could work so well in an early 1900s time period

youtube.com/watch?v=OBBie5spRrs

Utopia season 1 is up there too. Shame season 2 wasn't at it's level, but overall still better than most other shows.

yes, because he said greatest, not the millennial targeted nonsense of Stranger things.

Really? some fucking experiment went awry? And kids who play D&D save the day? Really? I would be more impressed if that was all just a kidnapping gone wrong or that main kid was in a coma.

I disagree, the pilot was GOAT, but like Stranger Things and Mr. Robot, tapered off very quickly.

>like Stranger Things and Mr. Robot, tapered off very quickly.

reddit tier opinion

Childhood is when you idolize Season 1.
Adulthood is when you realize that second season is the true kino.

Literally the opposite of a Reddit opinion.

Thats not Hannibal

>The Knick is a masterpiece, senpai.
One can't really argue with that.

>I kind of wish they'd back off the social politics angle, but I guess it wasn't too preachy.
IMO it was perfect for including that. It is a pretty darn realistic insight into the early 20th century social, political and technological worlds, innit.
And the characters (literally all of them) are so well written it ain't even funny. Even the fucking fatso Spade or the investigator trying to get Barrow's ass.

And the final ep, holy shit!

It worked so well, because it emphasized the mood of the scene rather than anything else.

>hating anything remotely popular or mainstream

thats literally redit, the opinion

No, that honor is for Back Sails.

Mr. Robot has gotten stronger in its second season now that its less about anynmous shit, and more US/China cyber warfare

mah nigger

Hannibal is GOAT.

S1's episode 1-5 (I think it was) are shlocky shite, but then it comes into its own and season 3 is on par with some of the best action on television in years. WAY better than GoT, especially in its recent years.

Banshee is another great show, which gave another GOAT season 3. If you haven't seen it, do. Great show, taken from us too soon by Cinemax.

It didn't grate me like other preachy shows dealing with social politics do, more so because it feels as though they are talking down to the audience. Master of None did just that. And the shows that cover these issues aren't introspective like The Wire, rather they just highlight racism with extreme prejudice.

You've got me agreeing with you now though. Might be time to watch it again. It's amazing what Soderbergh did with the script. Read the pilot, it reads like a totally different show to me. Guess that's why I'm not a director.

lmao. Okay.

Well, the Knick is impartial showing off all those things. Having the perspective of a whole century past the period it depicts, gives the audience the edge to judge the characters' and their quirks (like the ""casual racism"") on their own or as parts of the real world of the time.
Sure, Gallinger could be done like your Saturday morning cartoon villain, literally worse than Hitler, but here, he's a man caught in circumstances first and foremost.
Same with Algie, who in his own eye (pun intended) dindu nuffin, when he, in fact, did some pretty nasty shit.

And it's not like there are good people in the show (maybe apart of Cornelia).

What was Pizulito thinking with this line?

>you're reddit
>no, you're reddit
>no, you're reddit

the thread

people that argue like this should be ashamed of themselves

no, youre should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Leftovers might be the best show ever made

>Season 2

What happened?

Too much shit happening at the same time, needed at least 3 more episodes to develop the story properly.
Or Pizzaman should've removed one or two characters and merged their stories on the main characters.

Even though s02 it was a mess, I kinda enjoyed it.

>s02 was a mess
Fix'd.

He was one of the cult killer guys. He gets killed in the last episode

FROM THE DUSTY MAY SON

underrated post

This guy gets it. S1 is a college show. S2 is a mans show.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJJfe1k9CeE

I WAS NOT KEKED