I Just Realized I am Racist against my Own People

>Be mulatto and trying to find a new place to live
>Find 2 places, one that is a lot cheaper and bigger while the other one is in a better area so I go to the latter
>Think about my decision later and realize "a better areal means more white people and less blacks
>makes me think about other times I have made subconscious decisions like that, such as telling someone I like white girls because I don't like ghetto ones, or telling people I don't think "black culture" is real since I am not and won't be a part of it

Where do I go from here?

stop being a sheep and make up your own mind about issues in a realistic fashion

stop listening to shit you hear on a racist image board

You stop shitting up the good areas and go back to your fucking ghetto.

Become a real white person.
Buy a fanny pack

Mulatto and black aren't the same thing moron!

you are vessel just absorbing propaganda and lies, understand these points -

>you hate poor people
>you hate uneducated people
>you hate uncultured people
>you hate people who lack manners and empathy

It just so happens that usually these people are blacks, hispanics and chinks because they were raised in the "hood", if they were raised in middle to upper class neighbour hoods they wouldn't be pieces of shit.

It has nothing to do with skin color faggotron.

Everyone considers them black

Unfortunately (or not)

This

Look and think critically about the mechanisms black culture puts in place to ensure nobody moves out of the hood. The fact that you're even thinking about this is proof enough that their guilt tripping is working to some extent.

Don't fall for the identity manipulation tricks they pull on full blooded blacks, you are an individual before you belong to a group.

If you're a mulatto, all white people will consider you black and all blacks will consider you white.

You're fucked because of your parents.

>Be mulatto
Nigger.

It is true, user:
"A mulatto is a person who belongs to neither race and is ashamed of both."

You probably have an inferiority complex, but don't worry man, you can't control what race you are. Just like how you can't control how tall you are, how attractive you are, or how thin your frame is, how healthy you are. That sort of thing.

Some mulattos can pass for white. It just depends on how the OP made out in the genetic lottery.

>France
The mudblood expert has spoken

I pass for spic even though I am 6'0"

>Where do I go from here?
Keep browsing Sup Forums, you'll get there.

>Where do I go from here?
Fuck my wife and tell i am not racist

>all that you mention correlates with IQ
>mean IQ of blacks is lower
>IQ is hereditary

gee I wonder

You have half asian babies like the rest of the white dudes in your age group that make good decisions. Also your wife will be cool and not a whore. They will nag though, all women nag.

>Arab Emirates
>talks about propaganda
Deus vult one day my dear sandnigger

>one neighborhood has people standing around a burn barrel and car tires in the street
>one has nicely trimmed yards and friendly neighbors
>whelp I must be an uncle tom because everything has to be about race.
Hmm kinda makes you think.

Most people in UAE are either Indian, Nepalese, or European. They have a relatively low Arab population.

I live in upper middle class suburbs so both places are relatively nice

fuck i would hate to be half human

Han har rett. Det handler om ikke om farge, men om hvor du kommer fra. De som ikke har gått på skole etc. Er naturligvis usivilisert.. ikke fall for memene. Joder/Israel og USA er de virkelige problemene.. ikke mennesker som er dummere enn aper

>said UAE
>the people who probably still have nigger slaves and treat northern africans like inferiors

K

can confirm

you should accept some refugees or niggers into your home to show home tolerant and accepting you are