Hypothetically speaking let's say i made a chan imageboard website that had no rules whosoever (except for posting CP...

Hypothetically speaking let's say i made a chan imageboard website that had no rules whosoever (except for posting CP Sorry US Laws guys) similar to Sup Forums (i know there are other chans out there 8 chan 7chan etc... Not saying mine would be special or anything) would you guys go to it and rather be there instead of here?
Let's face it Sup Forums is shit and dead. Moot left because he's a cuck and sold everyone out to SJWs. This website is just repost after repost of the same old boring shit.

HYPOTHETICAL!

I'm not advertising anything I'm just saying.
Just want to hear what you guys think. I know most well probably say no, but i don't know Sup Forums is just boring to me now.

Do it jew

Alot of People tried that already, the last being that crippled kid.
None of those ever got a big enough userbase.

(8)chan did after the gamer gate incident.

Give it a year and i will.

I got a killer idea for one. Just cant be assed to code it. Essentially like 4 chan minus all the faggotry. No rules. All threads have a life span of 100 minutes. Each post takes a minute of the overall life span.
All content is deleted and unrecoverable

Sounds neat can i join?

Nice for weird and. Fucked up people

Like me

Also no mods required. Essentially just let the people have freedom to do whatever

Do it and we'll see...

Anyone can join or post. Maybe I should just pay someone to code it for me. I got cunt loads of cash sitting in long term investments anyway.

I literally did this in 2014

People started posting CP and the users went from 100 a day to 10,000 until we removed the cp

Also it's not the great chain migration anymore, it'll fail.

Sup Forums is a shithole and needs to be shut down
For the good of humanity

He just reeaallly needs to be firm off the bat about no CP

(8)chan already did that but failed.

I went over there in 2014 because of shit on this site and stayed over there for a couple of years and eventually came back on here because nobody posts. It's a pretty dead community. (8)chan was 1000x better than Sup Forums in it's hey day and still is but when there are no users.

You cant even type (8)chan on here anymore, fuck man

We need to kill Sup Forums.
For the sake of all other chans.
First we start with the gook in charge.
Hiroshima Nagasaki.

Let's go back to (8)chan then, hollow shell free for rebuilding

If anyone is interested in making another chan email [email protected]
If you're interested.

I like (8)chan better than this shit hole but it doesn't have that feeling Sup Forums has. I can't describe it exactly.

More people probably

There has to bee a new reason to mass migrate there though, in 2014 it was because Moot leaving and hiring a bunch of sjw cucks and gamergate. Now there isn't really a reason to leave.

OP already said that he wanted to create a new one because Sup Forums isn't the same anymore, well (8)chan has what he needs without making shit, just mass migrate, I checked it out just now, it looks fine enough

(8)chan is exactly what OP is describing, it's just I don't want to wait around for hours waiting for people to talk to

You're right. There is no reason to make another chan. But fuck it I'm going to make one whether no one comes or it gets popular.

Gotta start somewhere, besides it looks active enough

It's active, but not nearly as active as Sup Forums. The major boards on (8)chan are Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Look at the PPH on Sup Forums, 73 right now. That's 73 post per hour, so that's not a lot at all

See you guys on the other chans.
I'm done with this site.

Im gonna give myself a week on 8c and see what I get out of the experience, you guys should as well

Sup Forums is shit, but at least it is better than the others.

>Where is the rules?
That got me.

Only because of the amount of people it has.

I'll try

yes, do not allow cp but just say that, only moderate it once In a blue moon. if there's cp i'll pay for a fag gold pass ffs do it man!

This shit's gonna be like Lord of the Flies

but i'm a pedofile i like to masterbate to little children

Try torchan

I'd fund that if I had cash

777chan

i don't want to get traced by the fbi cuz of a backdoored program

Then you're out luck
Stick to the loli

I wonder what would be a good name for a new chan?

hmm
why not
i use to masterbate to hentai when i was 6
aright

You may get some visitors

The next step is fully encrypted chan. Study backend/security

Yeah, no.
If I go there I don't want to see logs banana ripoff and shit threads