Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakkapeliitta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centum_and_satem_languages
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True.

R1a and R1b in Scandinavia and West Europe.

Odin himself was most likely R1a-Z284, a Kurgan Aryan war-lord from Azov region. Hence Aesir = Azowie = Azov.
R1a-Z284 and some R1b(but mostly R1a) Kurgans slaughtered former "gods" and "chieftains" of the l1 cro-magnon natives and took control of those regions, creating Germanics through fucking their women and teaching l1 men war-culture and Indo-European language.

R1b is more attributed to Celtic expansions rather than Germanic people. R1b-U106 which was considered "Germanic" was found out be haplogroup of the native British Britons, which were Celts not Germanics.

R1b is French haplogroup

>R1b is more attributed to Celtic expansions rather than Germanic people. R1b-U106 which was considered "Germanic" was found out be haplogroup of the native British Britons, which were Celts not Germanics.

I second this

I'm greek.

no, I am Swedish

Charlemagne really knew how to party.

azov is a turkic name from the 1000s or so, so "aesir" cannot come from "azov". aesir comes from proto-germanic "ansu" meaning "god/ spirit"

He succeded thanks to the old nomadic method of "if you resist we kill everyone"

Nordic gods couldn't come from any different source than from Indo-Europeans.

It makes sense they were simply war-lords. Goths(their direct descendants) came back to their original homeland centuries later. It's not really a coincidence.

>Nordic gods couldn't come from any different source than from Indo-Europeans.

why?

People like that Pole think that Europe was empty before Christianity

t. Varg

IE simply were thousands of years more advanced than simple European farmers. It was like aliens meeting primitive humans

Because peauceful I1 people can't have warlike Gods, thus, their gods are IE in origin

So proto-Germanic gods were IE?

It was a serious question

ok makes sense

sure, but the word "æsir" can't come from "azov", because it was named way after the "gods" got their name. unless odin was a time travelling turk

There is no "Proto-Germanic" before IE people.

So when did IE arrive Scandinavia?

1700BCE.

R1a-Z284 mostly, which was carried by Goths(basically East Germanics) later on, during Iron Age.,

I'd like to know what they spoke before in Scandinavia 1700BCE, any idea?

>before 1700BCE in Scandinavia*

They spoke some pre-IE old european language

as long as its germanic, i couldnt care less

>pre-IE old european language

And this was not Proto-Germanic?

No.

Proto-Germanic culture became a thing when R1a IE Kurgans taught l1 cro-magnons war culture and IE language.

This guy is an anti-german pole, he unironically posts here 24/7 about how much he despises germans and how all famous germans are actually polish. Do you really believe he's going to tell you something historically accurate?

If you deny archeology and genetic research then you're pretty much trash.

Did any of this isn't true? Are l1 people not cro-magnon natives conquered by R1a Kurgans? Are Kurgans not real?

C'mon. I'm not anti-anyone. I'm all for the truth. Which sadly doesn't fit your idelogy so it has to be discarded.

Another thing I've noticed about this particular american shitposter is that he tries to prove that R1a and R1b was in Scandinavia before it actually appeared there.

Which is fucking laughable. No one will take you seriously.

ive noticed he doesnt respond when i debunk that aesir=azov myth of his. some norwegian wrote a book about how odin and the gods came from asia because asia sounds like asgard. he got a lot of shit for it, cause he compared modern terms with 1000 year old terms
its really just we wuz kangz-ing

There is no such thing as anti-German

He uses genetics and history to prove his point, anyone with a bit of rationality will recognize that he is right.

>If you deny archeology and genetic research then you're pretty much trash.
Then you're trash. Absolutely nothing you post here is true, it's all pseudo science.

>Are l1 people not cro-magnon natives conquered by R1a Kurgans?
They are not. Oldest I1 was found in neolithic Hungary and most of the ancient samples from cro magnon times in europe are from extinct subcaldes like Haplogroup C. I1 didnt even eappear in Scandinivia until recently all the samples are I2 which is absent there now

>C'mon. I'm not anti-anyone. I'm all for the truth. Which sadly doesn't fit your idelogy so it has to be discarded.
AHAHAHAHA, that's why you used to make viking are niggers threads all the time right? You don't fool anyone but yourself with this nonsense

You, the Pole and the """swede""". I think I'm going to collect all the autistic graphs you make and post on them on those genetic blogs you probably lurk when you arent masturbating to anime or crying about Germany here. Then you'll come crawling out to defend yourself and have the whole community laugh at you

>Then you're trash. Absolutely nothing you post here is true, it's all pseudo science.
Except it was already proven by both archeology and genetic research lmao.
>They are not. Oldest I1 was found in neolithic Hungary and most of the ancient samples from cro magnon times in europe are from extinct subcaldes like Haplogroup C. I1 didnt even eappear in Scandinivia until recently all the samples are I2 which is absent there now
Ah yes, I forgot Cro-Magnons totally weren't l1. Because some fat-fuck said on the internet.
>AHAHAHAHA, that's why you used to make viking are niggers threads all the time right? You don't fool anyone but yourself with this nonsense
?
The author of the work obviously knew less than you, right?

Speaking with you is like speaking with children. "N-no I'm right ))))"

lmao fuck off

And just so you know, idiot.

No one denies Germanics shaped early Europe. Their origin isn't simply what people like you would want it to be.

And that's what hurts you the most. It isn't some magic super-human race, but simply conquered people that were taught by superior people.

Same happened with South Slavs, they were Cro-Magnon too you know? And they got SLAV'D by R1a Proto-Slavs in this case.

You havent refuted one thing I said. Look it up.

ZERO samples of I1 in paleolithic scandinivia, I1 first appears in neolithic hungary in ancient samples.

Also look up samples of paleolithic europe, must are haplogroup F or K or C or other extinct subclades. Sometimes I think you're just trolling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

get l1'd son

Those were actually Finnic soldiers and N1c is found at low frequency in Poland, which comes from Baltic tribes rather than Finns.
Sometimes I think you don't even understand what I am saying.

Stop this bs already. You won't do shit in here. It's all set and ready. Nothing will change.

I'm different user. This is my only post ITT

That language was the first stage of evolution and the source of huge non-IE substratum in germanic languages. I think you can call that pre-proto-germanic, however it was not an IE language.

This whole issue of yours comes from your lack of identity, your hole identity revolves around your gate for Germans.

>Their origin isn't simply what people like you would want it to be.
It isnt the way YOU want it to be. I wouldnt be refuting you if it werent facts.

>It isn't some magic super-human race, but simply conquered people that were taught by superior people.
No one here has ever even say that, you project your own insecurities about how other people view germans onto others. I'm not like you children here I dont fight over haplogroups or ethnic groups being superhumans because I'm a loser who has nothing else to identify with,

>Same happened with South Slavs, they were Cro-Magnon too you know?
Even this is incorrect. I2 in slavs comes from the are around Ukraine, Belarus and Romania and migrated with slavs to Illyria

>And they got SLAV'D by R1a Proto-Slavs in this case.
Again it's just memes to you, it's never about science. You act like a child

>Sometimes I think you don't even understand what I am saying.
I understand you exactly. You think other people worship germanics and it bothers you to no end when you're the only one that thinks this way. To get back at Germans oppressing slavs in history you somehow try and right the wrong by saying all R1a is slavic and therefore these germanic people were actually slavs. It's not that complicated.

I guess everyone is wrong then. You have more authority than people that spend their entire lives doing said research, right? You're smarter than Gimbutas?

You fucking deluded imbecile. Get out of my face.
Simply because you can't accept the facts.

>Even this is incorrect. I2 in slavs comes from the are around Ukraine, Belarus and Romania and migrated with slavs to Illyria
l2 is old european, you stupid fuck. it's literally a cousin of l1. cro-magnons, both of them. pre-ie europeans for fucks sake.
jesus fucking christ, you're seriously stupid. please consider suicide. no wonder people think americans are a problem.
>by saying all R1a is slavic and therefore these germanic people were actually slavs. It's not that complicated.
What part of "R1a-Z284" you don't understand?
Does it really fry your brain so much?

Go on, lecture me on South Slavs. Even in this simple topic, you don't know shit.

>t-they were finnic soldiers
but lead by swedish generals

Æsir has proto-germanic origins and predates "azov" by centuries, so the "gods" cant be named after some mythical kangz from azov

we
*gets deluge'd*
wuz
*gets germanized*
godz n shiet

And claiming I'm anti-germanic if I already said that Germanic people had a fucking print in shaping West Slavic ethnos.

That really shows insecurity.
lmao, has
>proto-germanic origins
Wasn't a thing before IE people.

you said "æsir" comes from "azov" which is just straight out wrong

>I guess everyone is wrong then. You have more authority than people that spend their entire lives doing said research, right? You're smarter than Gimbutas?
Why are you always so angry? Again you type a lot and say absolutely nothing. You have given no facts, no scientific studies, nothing.

I want you to write down everything you believe and send it to one of the genetic labs that does research and ask them what they think of your psuedo-science, they would tear you apart.

Ask Gimbutas and Eupedia to do it while you're at it.
I'm simply allergic to idiots like you.

People like you always go against grain even when they don't know anything and are wrong.
Well, I'm sorry you don't know your own legends.

Saying that Germanic people shaped slavs doesnt make you anti-germanic, all your constant posting about how R1a is exclusively proto-slavs who created germans pretty much reveals your inferiority complex towards them. No one else says these things but you.

>I2 in slavs comes from the are around Ukraine, Belarus and Romania and migrated with slavs to Illyria

Nice fan fiction you got there But I is present since at least the Neolithic far before any Slav(R1a)

Besides.

What am I supposed to do for you? Write you a book? People already did that, that's how these things are known.

But go on, claim there were anciet-germanics before IE expansions. Do it.
>all your constant posting about how R1a is exclusively proto-slavs
Source? Where the fuck did I ever say that?

I ALWAYS PUT "R1A-Z284" in every fucking post I make. It's not really my fault you can't read for shit.

and the American and his nordic ubermench delusion gets BTFO yet again

>Ask Gimbutas and Eupedia to do it while you're at it.
i'm guessing you use forum biodiversity, the apricity or the like, not even they believe the garbage you spew.

>I'm simply allergic to idiots like you.
You're allergic to facts

>People like you always go against grain even when they don't know anything and are wrong.
Everything I've said is the mainstream

>But go on, claim there were anciet-germanics before IE expansions. Do it.
That's not my belief. They are a synthesis of R1b, I1 and R1a

>I ALWAYS PUT "R1A-Z284" in every fucking post I make. It's not really my fault you can't read for shit.
You act like it's the only germanic subclade and it allows you to label everything else as slavic

azov was named by some turkish kang in 1067

the timeframe here is a bit of a problem. æsir comes from some proto-germanic shit from a really fucking long time ago. for fucks sake, azov was literally named after the viking age, how the fuck is this supposed to make sense?

I2 was obviously in the region beforehand, the specific subclades of I2 in modern southern slavs are down the line from subclades in romania/ukraine where they are most diverse

Again you're the only people that believe that everyone is worshiping scandinivians, stop being insecure

yawn

It's literally Varg-tier shitposting.

R1b was Germanic, R1a was Germanic, l1 was Germanic, E was Germanic.

We wuz all germanic you know? But then bad slavshits came and took our germanic magic. Yes, that's more likely.

We wuz kangz n sheisse. We wuz eternal. Everyone was forced into IE, but not us lmao.

There were R1b and R1a in Europe tho

But these were different clades from those of the IEs

They called themselves "Áss" and female "Ásynja"
Odin, Frigg, Thor, Baldr and Týr are all satem names, not kentum.

South Slavs became a thing when l2 cro-magnons were forced by R1a people to speak Satem language. There is no magic here.

Only delusions.

>R1b was Germanic, R1a was Germanic, l1 was Germanic, E was Germanic
Straw man. I'm saying a synthesis of subclades these resulted in a germanic ethnos, that is the view that almost everyone has but the germophobes on Sup Forums

>We wuz all germanic you know? But then bad slavshits came and took our germanic magic. Yes, that's more likely.

>We wuz kangz n sheisse. We wuz eternal. Everyone was forced into IE, but not us lmao.
I swap slav and germanic here and it would perfectly describe you and your beliefs

>South Slavs became a thing when l2 cro-magnons were forced by R1a people to speak Satem language. There is no magic here.
Sure make little stories out of haplogroups if that get's you off in replace of a girlfriend, but I2 came with slavs from the east into the balkans, at least the modern I2 there that is all i'm saying.

Nope

You're saying that some clades(namely U106 and its offshouts) are Germanic markers while they are in fact Celtic (Belgians + Britons) markers

Some Germanics may be U106 but they must accept the fact that they are Germanized Celts.

I never said R1a is Slavic.

You simply cannot accept that R1a created your dear germanics and that war-culture came from the Kurgans, not from some magical source.

Goths and the rest of East Germanics that carried R1a-Z284, were the elite, direct descendants of the said Kurgans that colonized Scandinavia earlier and they forced Europe onto its knees.

Is that me being anti-germanic?

Is that why Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs have a huge frequency of I2a1? Which origins are in Neolithic Europe?

I guess you make the shit up along the way.

>Some Germanics may be U106 but they must accept the fact that they are Germanized Celts.
It's a Bell Beaker marker, U106 was in Germany and scandiniva before the appearance of celts or did celts go back and time and travel to denmark Norway sweden and iceland?

Again zero people but yourself claim that U106 is non germanic.

>Indo-Europeans
>Christianity
Lel

>You simply cannot accept that R1a created your dear germanics and that war-culture came from the Kurgans, not from some magical source.
What? No one is denying that R1a is from the kurgan cultures and it's pretty clear that Germanic are a synthesis of multiple people. Even their gods involve a dual pantheon.

Of course not, since Germanic is a branch of Indo-European.

Exactly.
Was it so hard?

Never anywhere did I say that R1a was Slavic. Must've been some other guy.

As said above

We Pre-Saxon Invasion Briton sample that are U106, while we have Saxons samples and they are I1

>Bell Beaker
Bell Beakers didn't spread to Britain, Celts did

>Is that why Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs have a huge frequency of I2a1? Which origins are in Neolithic Europe?

>I guess you make the shit up along the way

R1b peaks in ireland does that mean it originates there? I'm sure you've heard of the found effect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438

>It is attributed to the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture in what is now modern day Ukraine, Romania and Moldova. L69/S163 - Removed from I in 2011 and IJK in 2012.[17]

Even wikipedia says it came from the east to the balkans later on

>Haplogroup I2a1 is by far the largest branch of I2 and the one most strongly linked to Neolithic cultures in south-east, south-west and north-west Europe.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, really made me think.

>We Pre-Saxon Invasion Briton sample that are U106, while we have Saxons samples and they are I1
I know about it does not predate the presence of Germanic legions being stationed in Britian. I do believe there were some non Germanic u106 in britian but that specific one was probably from a german brought to britian.

>Bell Beakers didn't spread to Britain, Celts did
R1b has been in the british isles since 1000 years before celts, I'm sure you know of the raithlin sample

there are at several haplopoles on /int and /pol, it is hard telling you apart

cant really find anything saying those names are satem names, whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean. i just now æsir/ ås/ áss does not come from some magical place in azov, since it was named way after the gods were called "æsir"

I think this guy simply gave up since you guys bullied him too much instead of explaining things to him.

>R1b has been in the british isles since 1000 years before celts,

Autism

I2a1 is an old subclade that used to be all over europe but I-L621 found in south slavs is associated with the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture

Go to bed you fucking losers

>satem
>whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean

It literally says in your post

"Celtic but equally Italic, Germanic and Balto-slavic"

>Those were actually Finnic soldiers
Stop spreading lies
>get I1'd
Not a majority in any country (

>Stop spreading lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakkapeliitta

Nope its equated with Proto-Celtic and POTENTIIALLY with Italic-Germanic.

care to tell me then instead of acting smug over your haploautism?

For you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centum_and_satem_languages

Will explain it much better than me being drunk and shitposting on korean imageboard.

A bunch of cut-throat retards that barely made up a fraction of Sweden's army, no proof of them ever having taken part in the Deluge.

It doesnt say potentially it says equally

but nowhere does it state that the names of the norse gods are satem names. all of those names are proto-germanic in origin

>this autistic pole that is also retarded on top of being autistic
if you're going to make autistic claims at least use your autism to back up your retarded claims with sources instead of being a less interesting varg

He is right about one thing, though; that I1 Paleoniggers got subjugated by Aryans.

>Finns
>No proof of being part of the Swedish army in the 17th century
Just how stupid can a person be

yawn
Od, Tor, Loke doesn't sound satem at all.

>has no argument
>yawn
Thanks for proving to everybody that absolutely nobody should care what you say

>>No proof of being part of the Swedish army in the 17th century
Swedish continental army included no Finns save for Hakkapeliittas, and they were so few in numbers they might as well have not been there at all.

aha ok.
Why would I waste my time with you though?

Anyway it doesn't change the fact that we find Pre Germanic U106 and that pretty much all R1b in Europe(U106 included) originate from L51 which itself originate in France/Gaul

>Till ursprunget och funktionen är Tor besläktad med den fornindiske guden Indra.
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor

I imagine you understand language of your neighbours. At least partially.

Odin: chief Teutonic god, the All-Father, a 19c. revival in reference to Scandinavian neo-paganism, from Danish, from Old Norse Oðinn, from Proto-Germanic *Wodanaz, name of the chief Germanic god (source of Old English Woden, Old High German Wuotan), from PIE *wod-eno-, *wod-ono- "raging, mad, inspired," from root *wet- (1) "to blow; inspire, spiritually arouse"

>Odin, Frigg, Thor, Baldr and Týr are all satem names, not kentum.
>Od, Tor, Loke doesn't sound satem at all

start making some sense

I guess irony and sarcasm aren't known in Scandinavia.

They're satem. And even Swedish wikipedia confirms it.

Confirmed for having read no Finnish history at all. The peak of the Finnish contribution to the Swedish military was during the 17th and 18th centuries, during which our % of the non-mercenary part of the army was as high as 40% . Granted, during DEFENSIVE wars our troops were concentrated in Finland, but during offensive wars they were located in the same exact areas as the Swedish troops. What's your next idiotic claim, that Finns were a spacefaring nation before the Swedes took over?

That map is prime example of R1b-rich Western Europeans' wishful thinking. They desperately try to attach themselves to the ancient steppe because they want to be Aryan so much. Unfortunately for you guys, so far there's zero evidence that R1b-M269 originated on the Pontic steppe and you have to deal with it.