Mfw Sup Forums tried to convince me Brady was goat

>mfw Sup Forums tried to convince me Brady was goat

Goats don't lose Super Bowls tho

It's not that Joe Montana never lost, it's that he lost earlier.
As in, he wasn't good enough to make it to seven Super Bowls.

First post, best post.

People use this same argument for Lebron and people still shit on him.

Because Lebron doesn't have six rings. When Lebron gets 6 rings just like Jordan, then you can talk about him being the GOAT.

After he retires everyone will be sucking his dick just like they did with Jordan.

>Literal Jerry Rice babby
>GOAT

Brady made more super bowls and they have same number of rings. Brady is objectively better.

>good enough to make it to seven Super Bowls.
Getting there doesn't mean shit. Winning does.
4-0>4-3

>japan commenting on football

Uh yeah it does lol, it means you were at least better than 30 teams that year

And the man's proved that 7 times

But he will always be remembered as the choke master.

How can a GOAT even lose THREE superballs? That excludes being a GOAT. That is pathetic. Means he's no leader. And every GOAT leads his team

No, that's Peyton.

He should have lost 4 but Xehawks went full retard

>it means you were at least better than 30 teams that year
Which doesn't mean shit if you don't win the SB. Are you actually celebrating being second place? LOL

This is genuinely hilarious. Bradyfags are trying to make losing the biggest game of the year into a positive.

Jim Kelly lost 4 superbowls. Everyone knows that he would trade all four SB appearances for one superbowl win.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking moron. Seriously, you Bradyfags actually think losing the SB is a positive. FUCKING LOL

>but Montana didn't even get to the owl as often!!!
>1980-1995 NFC is the GOAT conference
>Walsh's 49ers, Gibbs's Redskins, Parcells's Giants, Ditka's Bears, Johnson's Cowboys

It was harder to GET to the owl than it was to win it in that time because the AFC was so outmatched.

Tom Brady? More like Tom Shady

goats also dont need like 8 hall of famers on their team to win.

They really have zero grasp on reality.

The problem is ESPN and the NFL were on Boston's dick so long that they can't comprehend people saying anything against any of their teams.

But, if you ask a typical mongoloid Patriots fan, the league has always been out to get them.

You're actually weakening Montana's position there since most of those years were the years before a salary cap was instituted. Now that there's a salary cap, it makes the Patriots' long-running success more impressive.

He turned them into Hall of Famers... He was the number one

so why are you such an apologist for montana losing in the divisional and nfccg?

I'm sorry, but have the patriots lost yet you fucking pieces of shit? You falconfags are delusional if you think Brady isn't just warming up to smack your shitty team down in the 4th quarter just to make it worse for you fags. The only reason you're hating on the patriots is because they're good and you want to be edgy. Get a life, faggots. Oh look, Brady just ran for 15 yards. You think you're SERIOUSLY going to beat the best team in the NFL?

You are actually strengthening Montana's position as no salary cap means Montana faced teams loaded with talent. Brady never faced a Parcells-era Giants and would probably get crushed if he did.

LOL their offense can't keep up

>You are actually strengthening Montana's position as no salary cap means Montana faced teams loaded with talent.
Actually I'm not. If the AFC was so outmatched by the NFC then that weakens Montana's Owl wins as well. Not hard to win a Super Bowl if you're always playing against college-tier teams. :^)

I'm not apologizing for anything. Simply stating facts. Why are you relying on a personal attack? Can't handle the heat like your hero, Tom Brady?

>college-tier teams
You know nothing about football.

>Actually I'm not. If the AFC was so outmatched by the NFC
Completely irrelevant. Montana is being criticized for not reaching the SB three more times. NFC teams prevented this from happening, not AFC teams

Once again, you are wrong :^)

too cute

>trying to discredit Super Bowl appearances

Yeah, the name of the game is to win championship but to say even getting to the game doesn't matter is pretty ignorant. I know when I played football we were glad to even taste the playoffs, a lot of effort goes into just reaching them.

>losing owls

The thing people forget is that he was good enough to be half dead and still take the fucking nobody chiefs to an AFC title game.

He's a fine quarterback, and this is a fact.
Tom Brady IS good

But calling him GOAT?? lmao
He doesn't even make it into top 5 GOAT

Except getting to the Owl as an NFC team in the 80s and 90s meant having to get through multiple dynasties every year.

m8, nothing is more pathetic than to lose THREE super bowls as the supposed greatest of all time. Your attitude is one of mediocrity, it was likely the same with your peers, so no surprise you were satisfied with reaching the play offs.

>their offense can't keep up
How about you shut your faggot mouth, bitch. Once The GRONK himself comes out in the 4th to wreck you fags you won't be talking so much shit.

Completely relevant. If Montana were the GOAT he would have been able to beat those stacked NFC teams, because beating the AFC was so incredibly easy.

But even with Jerry "Stickum" Rice cheating every game, Montana couldn't do better.

The NFL has much more parity today than it did in the 80s and early 90s due to the salary cap. The Patriots have managed to get to 7 Super Bowls and have won 4 in the salary cap era. When Joe Monata had to play under the salary cap he sucked dick. :^)

Joe "Superdreams" Cool was and is the GOAT

>The Patriots have [managed to get to 7 Super Bowls]*

You can say what you want, but I speak from experience. Even though the level of play was obviously not on the same level, I'm cognizant of the struggles of actually playing the sport.

You would only be speaking from experience if you were at the top, which you aren't. Nothing personal, kiddo

You know he won two without rice right?

it's too bad jerry rice turned out to be a cuck

>I speak from experience
>I'm cognizant of the struggles of actually playing the sport

my sides

So that makes him a two-time Super Bowl winner without cheating.

>speak from experience

Oh sorry what NFL team do you play for again

I don't get the obsession over Montana when it's Bradshaw's record by rights.
Is it just the whole "never threw an int in the owl" meme? I think that's the only record he has left.
1.000 > .571

Well, I tried. Keep armchair QBing. Later.

More than Brady.

Rice was only in 2/4 of his superbowls though.
You know Rice was still playing in the 00's right? Do you guys think he was in his fucking 50's or something?

>I speak from experience
>leaves mid argument

Nah, Brady has more without cheating.

Maybe you should learn what Spygate and Deflategate actually are, because they aren't cheating.

The ONLY Super Bowl you could MAYBE delegitimize would be XXXVI due to the tuck rule in the AFCCG.

>Maybe you should learn what Spygate and Deflategate actually are, because they aren't cheating.

"Spygate" was due to where the Patriots were filming signals, not that they were filming signals. Teams have been filming signals for decades and they're all guilty of it.

"Deflategate" was a smear campaign that took over 100 days to reach the conclusion that there was zero evidence that any balls were ever tampered with.

>When Joe Monata had to play under the salary cap he sucked dick. :^)
He won the only KC divisional victory since the 70s and that was after he was beat the fuck up by a league that still let people play defense.
>sticky hands is cheating
No more than the gloves. When everyone's cheating no one is.

Your rationalizations amuse me. Please post more.

You needed convincing?

You americarts are so bad at understanding your own sport.

Brady is undisputed.

>Posting facts
>rationalizations
Sure thing bub. Thanks for letting me know I've won.

>Posting facts

Those are your interpretations of facts aka your rationalizations.

I'll ask again: Please post more.

>going 4-3 is better than 4-0
Montana never threw an interception in the 4 (four) superbowls he appeared in. Brady threw a pick six a few minutes ago.
This gr8 deb8 was decided tonight.

>4-0 is better than 4-3

You're wrong.

>losing record against Peyton "You Could Fry an Egg On My Forehead" Manning in the playoffs
>undisputed
fucking leaf

>all these assblasted Bradyfags

Just accept that nobody will hold him in the same esteem as Montana until he gets his 5th ring

>being undefeated is worse than losing 75% of your SBs

>playing in 4 championships is better statistically than playing in 7 championships

Go away

>If I pick a cosmically arbitrary criteria you become wrong

>it's arbitrary to compare brady to his only competition for the GOAT
>he's also brady's contemporary
the deductive reasoning of a canadian chinaman, everybody

Peyton also lost games to inferior QB's. Your criteria is that has to never happen in order to be considered goat.

Go be fat somewhere else.

>4 berths and 4 wins in 10 years
vs
>7 berths and 4 wins in 15

I'm not the OP, Xiao. Learn how to post on American image boards.

>the 80's NFL is identical to 00's NFL

Again, go away.

You're right, winning in the 80's was a lot harder for offensive orientated teams.
Whereas Brady plays in a league that almost has him in a red jersey.

>winning in the 80's was a lot harder

hahaha

next you're going to say Jordan era NBA is identical to Lebron era.

seriously go away

>cutting off the quote
You're so clever.

Never mind the Cowboys were always in the NFC and always outspending the 49ers

>dodging
>tinker-tailoring

Go away

>manipulate my quote
>call me the dodger
lul do go on user