Folks, you don't need to worry about Nuclear warfare in WW3. It's EMP warfare you should be worried about

Folks, you don't need to worry about Nuclear warfare in WW3. It's EMP warfare you should be worried about

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-electronics_High_Power_Microwave_Advanced_Missile_Project
nbcdfw.com/news/local/ATF-Texas-State-Fire-Marshals-Office-on-West-Explosion-Cause-379007181.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id welcome it

will it fry my computers? If yes, then I prefer getting nuked. I dont want to live in a world without electronics.

Nu-male faggot found...

>A nu-male is a specific type of beta male that has surfaced in the 2010's in an attempt to redefine what manhood means, specifically white malehood, in the wake of the Civil Rights movement and Third-Wave Feminism. But in the process of doing so, they've become a humongous joke, and no one outside of liberal Hellholes like San Francisco takes them seriously.

well fuck you, had to look this insult up. My love of electronics has nothing to do with feminism or redefining manhood

The hidden technology that will come out after the war will be far far greater than what we have now.

an EMP is a nuclear weapon

Doesn't a nuclear blast generate an emp

Not all EMP weapons are nuclear weapons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-electronics_High_Power_Microwave_Advanced_Missile_Project

This.

Are you telling me that my Casio will stop working???

FUGG

feminist detected

EMP are only good for tactical reasons.... if you EMP a major city like New York City.... the resulting chaos and breakdown of economic activity will fuel massive amounts of rage towards to parties that fired the EMP bomb. Invigorating your enemy isn't how you win wars. better to just nuke and kill all those people, the threat of more nukes can be used to end with peace talks

>he doesn't know nukes can be used as EMP's
baby's first war confirmed

Why kill everyone when everyone can kill each other.

It's like the governments around the world want to watch chaos like a TV show

I dumped these last night in the waco fertalizer bomb thread but dumping again because who doesn't like these?

Checked

EMP's are some severely scary shit but hasn't every war movie/video game had it where the attacking nation used one on multiple sites at once?

Like, "Hey guys, they just EMP'd our power grid for the whole East coast.". That sort of scary shit.

Humans are really good at war.

Nuclear blasts emit EMP's you dumb fuck.

the what bomb thread?

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

nbcdfw.com/news/local/ATF-Texas-State-Fire-Marshals-Office-on-West-Explosion-Cause-379007181.html