Trump has a huge deficit against Hillary, it looks like he has no way of possibly winning

>Trump has a huge deficit against Hillary, it looks like he has no way of possibly winning
>Trump wins

>The Patriots have a huge deficit against the Falcons, it looks like they have no have of possibly winning

What happens next?

BLUMPF BTFO

Unfortunately, the Super Bowl is decided by raw score, and not electoral touchdowns

I farted.

>you ?

>What happens next?

college-educated city people lose again?

I hope your older brother rapes you in the ass tonight.

>trump needs to electoral college to ba him out even though he lost in the real votes

>Brady is going to need the refs to bail him out too so he can win

Wow I can totally see why they love each other /s

Atlanta scores more points and somehow New England is declared the winner

Sup Forums BTFO

>/s
Back to lelddit you go

But the refs have been fucking the Pats user. There is no one to save them.

>real votes
Popular vote is the fake one.
Representative Democracy, not direct.

Reddit has the biggest trump fan page online though

>thinking the pats are Trump

Brady turned his back on Trump, Falcons and their fans are good friends of Trump

What? Pats had one negative call of significance and it was way more blatant a hold then any of Atlanta's (which were also good calls by the way, I just have no idea what you could be talking about)

but that's retarded

Why are Millennials such garbage?

Russian hack the score board confirmed

When did Trump have a huge deficit?

latchkey parenting

Trump started in the lead and stayed in the lead the whole time.

Dumb cucks just predicting he'd lose. Just like dumb cucks predicted the Falcons would lose.

I think at some point he was losing by 6-8% in the polls but that's about it

so are you older than 35 or younger than 17?

And looking at the legislatureone side is egregiously underrepresented. Trump should be president, no contest, but the fact that there isn't a bigger call for proper redistricting is kind of disgusting.

so by that logic the Falcons will BTFO the patriots since the patriots were favored by the oddsmakers just like Hillary was

>since the patriots were favored by the oddsmakers
"no"

I like how an entire generation would rather say they are garbage people who were garbage parents then admit they made any other mistake where they could be embraced, forgiven and shit could get fixed.

The world realizes simultaneously that the time of the Patriots, and the time of the Republicans, is gone forever?

Kek

Trump never really had a deficit. The polling was inaccurate and the election played out normally.
... Much like how the Patriot cucks were calling for a landslide, but the Falcons just showed up and played thier game and the pieces fell into place.

Patriots were favored by 3 before the game

Literally no one but the EC even voted for president. How could Hillary have won the popular vote? Read your state laws.

politics on Sup Forums
sports on Sup Forums
this is such a fucked up place

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums have a lot of crossover

>Trump never had a deficit

He did if pollsters called citizens on who they were voting for and they lied.

Lying, huh? Sounds about right for a Trump supporter. "No, I love everyone equally! Black guys too. Women too, haha, cuz I know if I say otherwise I won't have any friends or be able to get a job!" *votes Trump*

>still quoting skewed polls 3 months after the election

Shit, I need to start shit posting on int now too

I don't get how everything is about Trump whether it's for him or against him. The internet fucking sucks these days.

omg so true right xd ;^)))

sent from my iPhone

Did I start this thread?

Sorry, "lying" was the wrong word. I meant, "too goddamn stupid to understand basic facts, so just mad about it all the time."

It's not their fault the biased pollsters skewed their polls

anybody with half a brain could see their highly jewish attempt at stealing the election

They still loose, because pandering to dipshits does not put points up on the board.

Underrated

>gibberish, jewish conspiracy, gibberish

Sounds Trump to me.

Unless the Russians hack the super bowl, the person who should win is going to win.

:^)

>poll "representative" of electorate
>45% Democrat

It was blatant

holy shit youre a faggot

Liberal whiny bandwagon.