"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

What did he mean by this?

As a black man I can confidently say it was becuase he was bitter of the genius that was Bill Evans. It makes me sad that he wrote KoB

They stole his Bitches Brew

Have sex with white people

real talk, when did he say this or is it just a meme

he meant that white people are epic

Sup Forums likes to think most rappers hate white people but that isn't really the case. Miles, on the other hand, fucking hated white people, the only ones he liked were musicians he could use. Dude was a massive dick head (great artist though)

He made such boring music, plus his 70s and 80s material are simply embarrassing.

The first iteration of the Bill Evans Trio is probably the best trio in jazz to ever exist desu. Paul Motian was a very, very above average jazz drummer, and Scott LaFaro was a fucking god and probably if there's a death that delayed the development of music by years, it's his death at fucking 25.

So is that meme true? Did Bill write kind of blue?

Bill did write Blue in Green which is in Kind of Blue and even Miles has said he did, but as to the rest it is sort of in a weird spot where it's unknown who wrote it - or even if both wrote it. Given their experiments and fascination with modality at the time, it's pretty much an unknown.

What is Miles brilliance exactly? Can you show me a crucial Work he devised that's essential to music

In A Silent Way would be my pick.

What kind of jazz is it friend?

>“I don't care who buys the record so long as they get to the Black people so I will be remembered when I die. I'm not playing for any white people, man. I wanna hear a black guy say ‘Yeah, I dig Miles Davis.’” • In an interview with Melody Maker

>Why'd you put that white bitch on there” • To George Avakian after seeing the cover chosen by Columbia for "Miles Ahead"

>If somebody told me I only had an hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow.” • During a interview with Jet magazine

lmao what kind of subhuman trash was he? the 'WE WUZ KANGZ' kind of nigger?

Jazz fusion.

>Miles: “Crow Jim is what they call that. It’s [got] a lot of the Negro musicians mad because most of the best-paying jobs go to the white musicians playing what the Negroes created. But I don’t go for this, because I think prejudice one way is just as bad as the other way.”

Nigga was just crazy. It's well-documented that he had this sort of unpredictable mercurial sort of behavior to him.

Last one is fake.

He was probably annoyed that he and other black musicians were getting gypped out of royalties and they were getting arrested and denied entrance to clubs, restaurants and hotels. Meanwhile his only audience was white nu-males, the beatniks; he wasn't reaching the black collective. He was just bitter.

He was also just mostly drug-addled and inherently insane.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Who is more important to jazz, Miles or Jazz?

trips confirms

Probably all the drugs, bless him.

the Davis is not for troll

SORRY i meant Miles or Bill

Honestly, it depends. Miles is more notable for developing jazz as a genre, while Bill's contribution lie in developing jazz as music, which is something else entirely.

Bill Evans is overrated an nowhere as good as Miles

dubs confirm the witness

>Died from an aneurysm that came about from throwing a bitch fit at his doctor

lol

prove it brother?
can you explain in laymen terms

forgive the puns, but miles is miles ahead

lol this nigger's music was shit anyway, i'm happy he died

>Sup Forums makes tons of racist jokes, has white power music threads occasionally
>whatever
>one artist says something critical about white people and you fucks feel the need to shit your pants in like 5 different threads

Essentially, if Miles expanded jazz by mixing it with material from other areas after his work on modal jazz, Bill Evans' influence comes in directly developing the jazz piano for jazz specifically.

based

pretty based
he's like the antithesis of Sup Forums

nice

>>If somebody told me I only had an hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow.”
kek, this quote is great enough to forgive his later albums

>fighting racism with more racism is based

typical nu-male thinking

what do you mean other areolas? genres?

No such thing as reverse racism ;)