What do you hate most about females?

What do you hate most about females?

They break my heart.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

faggot

the feeling doesn't last forever user be strong

Lack of penis.

Severely lacking in male characteristics.

I hate that they have to be enslaved and raped their whole lives just to keep em around.

The hate they get from losers who they wont have sex with, can you imagine someone being so assblasted by the fact you wont fuck them that they make a thread on an internet image board

Nothing

they judge you instantly as worthy or unworthy of their pussy. there is no in between. if a girl thinks you're unworthy of her pussy she can't be friendly to you or even speak to you even if you're not after anything sexual from them. you're total scum at that point and they act like just being near you is an imminent threat to their safety.

That they don't want to go on a date with me. They're all ugly dumb whores, anyway. Who needs that.

(Cons)
>Needy
>Complaining
>Menopause
>Hot flashes
>Expensive
>Complex

(Pros)
>Caring
>cooks
>cleans
>Sex
>Cuddle
>Ass & Titties, Ass and tiddies

wow the beta is strong in itt, come on guys, get your shit together or stop complaining

They don't let me inside

Females should only be used for sexual purposes.
>I wont fucking rest until every female is treated as a fucking slave.
>Am I the only kid that think its messed up that females aren't treated like the animals they are?
>It's only logical that all females should be enslaved.

Wearing high heels

I'm not able to touch them...

Their emotions

Heh, you got some personal experiences to share with us Johnny?

Their lack of empathy.

When dinner's cold

LOL!

What? Why? They're sexy as fuck.

They take my money.

no i'm always deemed unworthy of pussy so no experience at all ever

their penises aren't feminine enough

>When people hate them just for being women.
>When people assume they are all the same
>When people don't realize they are like the bitches who do the same thing to men
Bird of a feather.

They believe that their pussy is a fucking holy grail. They should learn how to fuck casually and not hold on to feelings.

bnruh that's cuck shit.
Quit pandering to this.

A)They bleed from their vagina once a month
B) They get pregnant if neither of you use birth control (And since SHE'S the one who gets knocked up, it should be HER responsibility)
C) They lose their sex drive years before men do (Menopause)
D) They're hypocrites! If a man hit's a woman, he's considered lower than pond scum, even though the woman might've physically attacked him FIRST! They use the myth of "The Weaker Sex" to their advantage. Women beating/physically abusing men happens more often than is known or reported, but if men protect themselves THEY get in trouble.
E)They're emotionally unstable. Millions of men live in fear of former girlfriends who have become STALKERS
F) The courts FAVOR women over men in divorce cases, when, more often than not, the woman in question doesn't deserve SHIT! Men are basically financially bled dry in divorce cases with such things as Alimony and Child Support, and are often kicked out of their homes and live on the street because of it, and yet, while these poor men find themselves living in poverty, if they miss a payment, the police will come and arrest the so called "Deadbeat Dad".

their deep-down adoring love of money above all things

i am too tired and i don't feel like typing out all the reasons i hate women but be assured i do.

their free will

>this user has never spoken to an actual woman in his life

They think they're important regardless of merit

I hate that they feel like their pussy is made of gold and that we have to work to get access to it. Even if they're not all that attractive or high value.

Continuing

It's like having a bunch of valuable knowledge and instead of sharing it with the people who appreciate it, they share it with the moron who hardly knows what to do with it and largely wastes it.

I just kind of hate this current wave of "The woman is queen." Type thing you know? Like because a girl is decent looking and has a pussy she should be treated like a goddess and not have to put any work into anything? Sure she drinks 4 nights a week and can't form a tangible sentence but boy she sure gets a lot of instagram likes.

This shit...except yeah...I'll cast the "nice" card.

But I'm nice b/c I'm not an asshole. I'll be an asshole when I need to. But if I find a girl attractive and she just wants to be friends? Don't even give me the slightest interest? Fuck that. Don't waste my time.

Then these girls find that shit offensive? Wow, fuck you hypocrites. Let's not waste each others' time. So because I'm a guy, I somehow have to give women special treatment b/c their women? No...this is equality. Cut the bullshit.

yes

They don't understand how much of a supreme gentleman I am.

maybe because you're a fucking creep who is just interested in every girls pussy and they can tell, thats why they dont wanna talk to you.

I hate that we're a means to an end to them. Be it riches, a super big wedding, vacations, adventure. That we are shallow rapists to them, except for rapist moneybags Chad whom they marry.

>in itt
Nice job asshole

females need to all be

'd

Really like this post. As a girl in today's society i feel like i have to be promiscuous to be attractive to quality men rather than keeping my legs shut. With all this e girl garbage and women whoring themselves out I feel like quality wives are getting tossed away. Whatever happened to fucking gender roles, I just want to cook a turkey on thanksgiving for my two sons and husband.

I am gay and a careerist so there is nothing I like about them.

The stupid fucking way they hold their phones when taking selfies

The fact that they continue to be broken by douches yet they reject a gentlemen such as myself over and over again.

They're all narcissists. I guess I don't blame them though, it's what society taught them to be from a young age

>Whatever happened to fucking gender roles
Stupid people thought they were evil and destroyed them. An oversimplification of some egalitarian ideals coupled with the agenda of a twisted few...

IMHO, gender roles themselves are not evil, or wrong, or bad, or anything, really. It can be nice to have a place you fit in society, wherever that may be.

No, what it should have been about is the idea of being born into a role, any role. The idea that this role was determined at the time of your conception is the problem, not the role itself.

In other words, if you want to cook a nice Thanksgiving dinner and serve it to your family, then no one should give you shit for that. If you want to do something else, no one should give you shit for that either. Whatever role you wish to adopt, modify, or develop on your own, the role itself isn't evil. Forcing someone into a role is evil.

Feminists don't seem to know that (somehow).

maybe because you're a creep who doesn't put in any effort into a friendship unless there's a chance for pussy.

Hard to find a logical woman, even if you do they have severe bouts of retardation.

>Am I the only kid
Proof Sup Forums is now home to underage millenial faggots

the fact that i dont have one

Women sees a woman, imagine her to be the utter definition of perfect...

Decide to spite her and declare their 300lb, 5'2 selves as just as perfect.

Yeah...right...

stopped reading at the first post, the womans and mans behaviour are reversed in the first post. no alpha male would step back from his rights to cross the road, only pussies would. bullshit post

>no alpha male would step back from his rights to cross the road

This

pepperoni is shittiest of shit tier though

>pepperoni is shittiest of shit tier though
wut
>pepperoni
>is somehow worst, worse than...
>worse than pineapple
>worst than cilantro
>worse than green olives
>worse than anchovies
>worse than Canadian bacon
>worse than tuna
>worse than capers
>worse than corn

Opinion disregarded.

>literally the most basic pizza you can get and still call it pizza but with some overly greasy, salty sliced sausage
fucking garbage

How so? How are you engaging them and trying to succeed? Do you come on too strong, do you go "nice guy" on them, are you so shy you come off as a beta pussy, etc?
How does the conversation go where you suddenly feel that she has "deemed you unworthy of her pussy"?

They are willing to act more stupid/ incompetent than they are.
> men do that too
Yeah, but with girls, it's considered cute and somewhat encouraged.
Can't respect a person , who acts retarded in the hope that people will have mercy and do most everything for them.

Hungry Howie's Cajun Crust. Can't top it.

They grow up...

Female here. I hate girls who think they can take on anyone and those with manly habits, its gross and cringy to look at

In the body maybe. But, I understand what you're getting at.

Their increasing narcissism with the evolution of social media.

Before anyone has an aneurism, this is just my personal experience and observations. From what I can see, women (the vast majority) spend an over zealous amount of time on vanity and self-centered tasks.

I mean honestly, and this even applies to some men (but not many); is it not concerning that a person spends a majority of their time taking pictures of themselves and seeking the satisfaction of others? I don't mean just taking a picture with the family, or some friends, maybe showing people on instagram a picture of something cool or funny that happened. That shit is fine. But sitting in front of the mirror, or where ever, and consistently taking pictures of only yourself over and over again. Taking pictures of everything you do, only to post it on social media to seek approval from people that you are as popular as you think you are, etc etc.

I'm not trying to bust balls, but that shit is borderline mental illness. There is wanting to share some part of your life with your friends, which is fine, but then there is being so stuck within your own world that you see only yourself, and DESIRE to see only yourself.

Fuck if they aren't hot though.

After 16 I hate um

Hard being a Candy man.

Faggot

>women (the vast majority) spend an over zealous amount of time on vanity and self-centered tasks

It's almost like they're heavily judged on appearance or something.

volume, jesus fuck just lower your speech level to a non-ear drum busting level

True true

Who bears the fault on that? More and more, I'm told that women dress for themselves, and not for men. While a person can be judged on something, at a certain point the judged have to decide whether they want to conform to standard judgements, or change the way they are judged.

Judged on vanity? Stop buying vanity products. Start showing your worth in other sectors. Pull yourself out of that category.

At some point, people were taught to seek validation from approval of others, as opposed to accomplishment, achievement, or faith.

Technology doesn't change people, it merely increases the speed at which people can achieve their desires.

>people were taught to seek validation from approval of others, as opposed to accomplishment, achievement, or faith.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. I'd say a majority of these people are female, which is something I find frustrating. Do I see a fix? Yes and no.

For most of them, it's that their minge kicks out a right pong.

they all get old and disgusting

Extremely spoiled, inability to make logical arguments, psychopaths, vain, apathetic, dictators.

Is there honestly anything good about women besides their tits?

Holy fucking shit I need the sauce!

the one thing i hate most about females is that their bodies dont perfectly bounce back after child birth.

other than that. As long as they dont get too feministic, i find their counter logic (lack of) to be interesting and fun.

I like females more than I like males, generally, but I hate women who hate men.

ooo thats a good one

lack of benis

Inability to reason without emotional interference. When managing their life the thoughs are just rationalizations and excuse to justify acting like they feel at each moment, without admitting any responsability.

they're emotional all the time in inappropriate settings and situations that don't make sense or call for emotion.
just their emotion in general disgusts me deeply. yes i will die alone, i know.

they're fickle and act as if their belittlement of others won't bite them in the ass

>AT WORK
>manager is a top-tier bitch
>team leader is the gayest man i've ever met but he shoots heroine like a hero and always comes into work off his face, his IQ is also off the charts
>word gets round that team leader hates manager
>manager is new, thinks she's hot shit, pulls team leader into the office
>"i hear you have a problem with me?" she says
>"i fucking hate you actually, you're shit at your job, you think you own the fucking place, your belittlement of others doesn't go unnoticed but let reassure you that your inability to do anything which keeps this company even remotely afloat doesn't go unnoticed either, you're all in all, a fucking shit individual and if you want me to go on, i will"
>manager dismisses team leader
>bursts into tears
>they still never speak sometimes

I don't hate women, I hate that society gives them special treatment.

Watch how many women's lives would collapse if the sexes ever truly get treated equally. No more free pass to rely on like half of modern women seem to do.