There's zero chance (no pun intended) he isn't a psyop, right?

there's zero chance (no pun intended) he isn't a psyop, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdo4r2rIQL8
twitter.com/officialkenan/status/885573754570584064
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know about psyop but he's the definition of an industry plant.
Sick of seeing his face plastered everywhere like the Dear leader of bland "positive" "woke" hip-hop

Explain? I figured he was just the current corporate attempt at...well, like this guy said

But how would he be a psyop? What message is he even trying to push (beyond Buy Kitkats)?

he doesn't seem like a real person

There's just something about him that I can't place. He feels like a body without a conscience or soul.

Like if white people tried to engineer the hippest and most profitable black person using heuristics and meta data.

Kitkats are a Jewish psyop meant to turn white men into racemixing homosexuals

i don't disagree that he's a plant but is there any real evidence?

>is there any real evidence?
Why ask this question on Sup Forums

So no evidence or further discussion, then?

Chance is more powerful than he seems

that's all I'm saying for now...

I'm literally watching a video on this right now.
youtu.be/qdo4r2rIQL8

Also this shit
twitter.com/officialkenan/status/885573754570584064

a fucking Emmy?? Are you kidding me? He's a rapper. An independent rapper at that, what the fuck? I'm really starting to believe this.

lol i used to know him back in the day in chicago hes not a plant

I'd racemix with Chance in a heartbeat

now get the fuck out.

>Came out of pretty much nowhere
>Suddenly Acid Rap is spammed everywhere and gets rave reviews despite generally being considered a mediocre album by listeners
>Now Coloring Book is EVERYWHERE and he's hailed as the greatest rapper of the generation and a national icon
>No hit songs
>No sensational media presence
>No one seems to be a fan of his music, even hip-hop fans

When an artist becomes inexplicably popular in a very short period of time, chances are they're a plant. Desiigner and most of the trendy hip-hop kids are plants, propped up by major labels like Def Jam to get a cut of the new trap market. A lot of p4k sacred cows (CSH, a lot of the "indie girls") are plants as well.

An "independent" rapper, who made an exclusivity deal with apple music

acid rap didnt come out of nowhere? people in chi were buzzing about 10 day and shit, he didn't come out of nowhere. he's a rich kid with a lotta resources but hes not a plant

I hate those racist fucks as much as the next guy, but what does accusing him of being a psyop Sup Forums?

>psyop
sorry for associating you with those people, but honestly conspiracy theories only come up on that board most of the time.
industry plant, maybe, more like industry transplant, but government operation? nah.

100% he's an industry plant

shut up bitch

>more like industry transplant
this is what I was thinking. I think any politicala shit he's doing is because he's been in contact with the Obamas since he was 8, and with the democratic party his entire life. This SNL thing got me fucked up though. I don't think anyone's forcing him to do any of this shit politically, I think that's just how he grew up.

nobody gives a shit

Chancellor is that you?

I can see that.

Thanks for the info.

So tr00 hip hop niggs have replaced the buzzword illumanati with industry plant?

Other examples of industry plants include Khalid and Declan McKenna

so an industry plant is pretty much someone who was groomed to be a chart toppper?

So like Taylor Swift and Lil Wayne?

shoo shoo shill

lil wayne is real though

Weezy wasn't

He's def an industry plant, his rise fromhis first mixtape to now is insane. he fell off after acid rap.

whats he nominated for

same

not necessarily, for example the reason chance is being pushed is to eventually push record labels out of the cut, as streaming services like soundcloud (chance literally mentioned how he will save soundcloud) and apple music (coloring book was on there before anywhere else) eventually take there place. streaming services are becoming the new labels, tidal vs apple is like death row and bad boy

You guys seem more autistic than the idiots trying to prove every major hip hop artist is part of the Illumanati. Its always dumb niggers who do this as well.

nobody uses tidal. nobody cares about tidal except jay z

wrong. i'm just answering a question
exactly, but you will when there are no more labels :^)

nope.

tidal is a terrible service.

Are we gonna talk about this, or is it an elephant in the room type of situation?

aight

its pretty obvious though, not much to say

lol csh isnt a plant will has experimental recordings from when he was 16 on his bandcamp and his best work came when he was completely independent