What does Sup Forums think of Kendrick Lamar?

what does Sup Forums think of Kendrick Lamar?

no real opinion, sry to disappoint u op

Good ass album but Tyler's new album >>>>

He has better albums than DAMN. but still a pretty good artist.

He's black

Very humble

One of my favorite rappers, always waiting for his new drops. imo, one of the best mainstream rappers, mostly everyone else has started out well but ended up becoming shit

Better than most faggot ass so called rappers out there right now

NIGGER

Hasn't been able to top Good kid maad city

Who?

agree, personally only rlly liked a few songs from damn, section 80 and good kid maad city are his best

Damntony fhanthano, the internet's bussiest rape nerd

why so jelly whitebois?

Not as good as bones

Best song has to be The Recipe or ADHD.

Turning Kendrick thread into a rap thread

Thoughts on Meek Mill?

>Sup Forums is one person

Don't know who that is.

nigger

Belongs in a concentration camp.

Replace ADHD with the jig is up or maad city

I have to cook his crew breakfast in 3 and a half hours.

flower boy was tylers best by far

Chef at Wendy's?

>Rap music

GKMC > UU > TPAB > S80 > DAMN

one of the more-rare, actually well-spoken, intelligent "new" era hip hop artists

I, too, upvote Kendrick Lamar.

Blue notes was fucking fire

>I'd slaughter a room full of people no question just to see him perform a entire full show live

TPAB was pretty fucking good, i think that and GKMC are both better than section 80

Same, had a chance to see him in philly with travis scott and dram that i missed, hurts to think about

I know a better artist

>*raps off beat about doritos*
Beautiful

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER 1000% NIGGER

At least u could have, it's either eat or see him live for me, fucking sucks making that choice.

Loved DAMN, honestly, perhaps except for GOD (I don't fuck that much with singing Kenny), TPAB is a fucking masterpiece (listen to motherfucking "u" and you'll understand why) but GKMC is...

I don't know wtf that is, it goes beyond being a masterpiece, that narrative!

I honestly think that album could be made a full length movie NO PROBLEM.

Personally, I think DAMN is underrated. I found out you can listen to the whole thing backwards. "Am I living through fear or through rap? Damn" you listen to it forwards and get Kendrick living through fear of losing what he has built.
If you listen to the album backwards it's the story of KungFu Kenny. The fatherless Kendrick who lived through Rap and was killed by the blind woman
"Because if Anthony killed Ducky Top Dawg could be serving life. While I grew up without a father and died in a gunfight"
You can also see this when it says "we gon' put it in reverse. Then at the end the album reverses to "So I was taking a walk the other day."
It makes sense.

I'm currently trying to make an effort, he's coming to Mexikek for the first time and I would need to save like $200 but the rent is next to it and my car needs a repair, and it sucks but I don't think I might be able to go.

It blew me away when I first realized this.

FEAR

SAME.

first album was good now i feel like doing myself in when i hear his utterly deplorable voice, his songs fucking suck now

He's a coon who mumbles nonsense that is mistaken for actual thoughts by credulous morons.

And though obviously a no-talent moron, he is pushed as 'artist' by dickhead marketers.

Rinse and repeat for other retards like Kanye, Jay-Z, M&M and countless other idiot fuckwits.

Watching the NBA is for retards who never did well in high school so they can live their dreams through niggers getting paid to play a child's game. Fuck off, nobody cares about your NBA player bullshit

Bad Blood was his only good song

is your favorite band some generic edgy metal lol

You come across like a 14 year old.

Not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens

>nigger detected

He Sounds like a homeless hoodrat. I don't get why he's mentioned so often by other rappers. Yesterday I've found out that he actually was homeless

no

Let me guess...

Metal fan?...

jay z and this cunt shouldnt even be in the same paragraph, this motherfucker needs a bullet jay z is top 5 without even trying. nigger detected...?

This. Jay z sucks Eminem's cock easily but Kendrick just sounds so horrible. Everyone pumping Kendrick in their car should get executed on place

Gorrila

Love him honestly. Kendrick is special. Very few rappers have his talent. To be fair hes one of the best. No ones gonna be overtake him this year at least. Good luck amateurs.

DAMN, man, well GL. Go see him if u can, but worry about ur self first.

Lol are you retarded? Lil Uzi smoked that nigger

DAMN vs Flower Boy

To Pimp a Butterfly vs Compton by Dr. Dre

Fuck Dr Dre that old greasy fucker. Nigga quit rapping long ago and sold his ass to sell shitty products.
Lil Uzi should diss these fake ass niggers

Try harder

Yea lets pretend Uzi has shit.

a cognizant human

you should try it

hahahhaa

Kendrick is a great. Anyone who thinks opposite is retarded.

You really need to stop stealing internet from your neighbors.

>spotted the 12 year old

I like him. But he's no Drake.

> 45 yo Male in tight leather pants

Seems gay Rick...

No joke do you really not like Kendrick?

Kinda surprised. I will def agree that a few rappers are better but dont act like Kendrick isnt one of the best right now

oh yea tupac is easily 1 or 2 just because i havent mentioned him yet that means i steal my neighbors internet? sickest logic bra