> use GHB
> rape unconscious victim
> go to prison
> get raped.

Is she 18? Looks 16 to me

You did it. You got the quads M8

FAIL!!

Are you a fucking retard?

Looking for how someone gets ghb or at least Hydroxybutanoic a in some supplement or anything. Searched for it and Google wants me to buy adhesive remover. I'm not that fucked up!

do it

Holy shit I legitimately thought that was a sex doll at first

Not looking to kill anyone. Just have a good time

It is not really adhesive remover, they call it that for legal reasons.

keen to make GHB but turned off at the thought of adhesive remover... youre not cut out for this game bitch

No one knows of anything containing ghb or even anything that metabolizes into it?

highly interested in doing this or something similar to my wife. Would love to watch guys play around with her

adhesive remover

I'm serious. I googled Hydroxybutanoic acid because I heard it breaks down into GBH in the stomach and this came up. But yeah I'm pretty sure that's not the only thing that would happen to the stomach. So I'm looking for um. Safer alternatives

Seriously b has no interest in this. I just died a little inside.

If you're not smart enough to figure out how to find or make some, you're probably not smart enough to use it safely.

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17597863/fpart/all/vc/1

You can make it by fermenting monosodium glutamate theoretically

>2k17
>not knowing Sup Forums is white knites castle
WEW LAD

Yeah m8 that is the stuff. You can tell because lots of places in england sell it same day delivery. It is not poison at all and is sold as shit like tire cleaner and adhesive remover. Nobody actually uses it to clean shit that is just the legal way for them to sell it .If you are in europe that is what everyone buys. If you are in america than you will have to get in on the black market.

Also it tastes like salt and you could never actually spike a girls drink with that shit without them noticing.

There is no using it safely. That's kind of The point The fuck you talking about?

Shit is fun if you know how to dose properly and use it on yourself. The the recreational dose is only 1/3 of the sleep for 3 hours dose, you just cant be a retard. Also it turns into human growth hormone in the body for those sick gains.

jesus cunt, theres a fine line with this shit between a good time and dying, thats what he means by using it safely. i suggest you try to fuck this chick legally before you end up in jail on rape/murder charges. do some fucking research you dumb cunt

It gives you the best sleep ever... I've only ever done it myself just out of curiosity.

nanachat.io/14zy

nanachat.io/14zz

you guys are fucking stupid.

it actually is a solvent. it will dissolve thin plastics. so would make sense that it is a weak adhesive remover

it can be used very safely. Over dosing is the problem.

This. Also please never mix it with alcohol. Ghb is popular because it's easy to make and not too harmful, but when you drink alcohol with it, that's when you get people dying.

/thread

You got moar, quads boy?

Just get it from the deepweb

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

Went to a gay club in Melbourne Australia. Psytrance night. Take heaps of MD as usual. Gf drink gets spiked (she's 5'1 looks 15 and has coloured hair) with GHB. We go home and fuck vigorously for 3 hours in all different ways. 2 hours later she can't move or talk properly. I shower her and take her to hospital. Doctor says it's GHB. Gf couldn't work for 2 days and felt like she was Gonna die. Shit drug! That was last month. I recorded about an hours worth of us fucking a what not and I could see her eyes looked dazed

post that shit or get the fuck out

GF had a lot to drink and she takes 3 different meds. When I find the Asian who spiked her drink, I'm gonna fuck his mum and send him videos. May even fuck his dog, we'll see

I post her all the time, n00b. But never her face. Blue hair, likes bondage. Very perky boobs with little nipples

Have you run out of quaaludes, Bill?

Me too.

>Also it tastes like salt and you could never actually spike a girls drink with that shit without them noticing.
I'll take "What is a margarita?" for 500, Alex.

You're fucking retarded.

yeah bruv fuck his dog, that will get him

>Not looking to kill anyone. Just rape them.

You saying the 3 hours of sex I had with my gf was like rape?

Here's the butt

Aaaaaaaaand the boobs

Aaaaaaand the back. Now think little nose and blue green eyes. And a couple of nose piercings

Try the anarchist cookbook, or the chemist cookbook.

nanachat.io/14zx

The anarchist cookbook is for hyperautist. Its writen by a 15 year old, there are far more harmful things that are way easier to make. Besided ghb is supereasy to make, about 20 million tonnes is used each year by the textile industry, it's a very basic substance

>there are people stupid enough to think this actually makes sense

laughed way too hard at this

if you knew what you were talking about you would understand that it makes perfect sense, this shit is dangerous

Definitely my biggest fantasy to rape a girl while she's passed out.