Is there any real scientific explanation why British people have such bad teeth...

Is there any real scientific explanation why British people have such bad teeth? I was looking for it on a google but with no luck.

inbreeding right up until the last century

My teeth are fucked up aswell, can confirm that most white peoples teeh here are fucked

just because you're retarded mong without dental hygiene doesn't mean that everyone else is

Statistically they have better teeth than most countries, including the US.

I think the stereotype comes from British actors, as straight teeth aren't necessarily aesthetically important like in the USA.

Well sure they do, because there's no real data from the dentists since British people never go to a dentist.

Dental hygiene and messed up teeth are not the same. Malformed teeth can exist with excellent hygiene

They don't really. The bad teeth memes are mainly just people that are our equivalent of rednecks.

We do have the best dental hygiene and teeth in most of world, but it is because we don't have minor teeth crookedness straightened, instead we prefer a bit of irregularity. Of course, if it is really bad you can get braces which fix them.

Also that pic is from the Jeremy Kyle show, it is fake, these people aren't real.

This.

It's because of their poor diet.
Seriously, i stayed with my friend over there a few years ago, his fucking brother in law had a big bag of crisps for fucking lunch, for dinner they had just a box of hot chips with mayonnaise and cut up pepperoni on them.
Cunt's have like cupcakes for breakfast and shit.

most people i know have good teeth. some can be a little crooked, none are perfectly white (teeth aren't naturally white, sorry hollywood) but only a few are jeremy kyle tier.

Braces are much more commonplace in USA, as is flouridated water. I think only two regions of the UK have flouride

Oh... okay

yep, pure white teeth look pretty but in fact the slightly yellowish tint that is common with us brits is a healthier sign.

We don't go to the dentist often because we don't get many problems.

>We don't go to the dentist often because we don't get many problems

because they drink a lot of tea

I'm old enough to remember when dentists were free on the NHS, people didn't bother even then.

Free dental healthcare from cradle to grave for every British citizen. Plenty of British people go to the dentist.
Btw, the teeth in the pic are fake. You'd need to be American, or some other sort of retard to think they're real.

inbreeding --- they all live on the same little island

That yellow tint is from all the tea staining your teeth, you limey bastard.

I'm a 37 yr old britbong. I've never had a filling in my life (incl baby teeth). The only teeth I've had removed were just before getting my brace and then getting 2 wisdom teeth out.

The trick is I don't snack between meals and I certainly don't eat loads of chocolate and rubbish.

Ironically I don't go to the dentist either. I went last year when away in Poland for the first time in more than 10 years. My teeth were fine whilst my Polish wife who regulary goes to the dentist has to keep having work done.

>Btw, the teeth in the pic are fake

Met two brits, formed an impression of all brits.
Are all Americans the same as trump?

They start beyond the gums. Do your teeth grow from the front of your gums?
Are you retarded, or American educated?

coming from the nation who take international foods and find ways to fry them or add lashings of sauce?

Yea, go put fucking ketchup on your deep fried apple, you monster.

protip: coffee stains are worse than tea stains

>Free dental healthcare from cradle to grave for every British citizen
Is it fuck mate, as soon as you turns 18 treatment then costs... a lot

it's because all that free health care is so great they don't have to do anything for their health

It's the current 'thing' to look fucking awful in Britain. Basically the more you look, sound, act and live like a scummy piece of shit the cooler and sexier you are.

This is hilarious.

Also
>Statistically they have better teeth than most countries, including the US.
These retards actually exist. I've lived in The USA for 7 years and even the fattest, most disgusting looking people have good teeth. I've lived in England for 12 years and I've seen tons of people with bad teeth. Even good looking people who you'd expect to take care of themselves.

Hell I've lived in Japan for 2 years and they have better teeth than Brits. Also the Japs are my favourite people and I'd recommend vacationing there.

I applaud you

A consequence of their small genetic variety.

It's largely corrected among their middle-upper middle class nowadays, so the younger generations in a higher income bracket tend not to have it so bad. But by god, I've seen some middle aged Brits with pure nightmare-teeth.

Ayyy

most of the japanese could easily eat an apple through a tennis raquet

>met two brits
I stayed in northern ireland for 4 months, went to london and brighton and live in scotland for 6 months.
Was more than two brits faggot.
I'm Australian you idiot.

My ass laughed off

pies in soup. your opinion is irrelevant

Pies in soup.
You are just cut because your people are so unhealthy.
Even when a brit is fit and healthy they still look pale and their bodies look flabby and underdeveloped lol.

fyi this was the result of INCEST since we're overloaded with jews in Brits. hopefully this explain your question.

PHS

They used to not put fluoride in the water. This may or may not have changed by now.

Thread over.

Depends, if you mean like actual malformations of the mouth area, then that's genetic. It's less common to have braces and get teeth straightened in the UK and people generally don't care about that as much here.

In terms of non-aesthetic problems with teeth, pretty much the same as any other country.

I know a british girl and she has good teeth, her parents are from Spain tho so idk... I assume is just bad habits like americans being fat
>mcdonalds and KFC are a daily diet

sooo, it must be just their daily life, not everyone obviously, but for a great part it must be to just not care about their teeths as americans don't care about weight or gun control

meant for
my horrendous teeth were blocking my eyes causing me to misquote

God my cock inside that wet retarded teen mouth XD

would you actually have the balls to do it tho? I think if I placed my dick inside her mouth it would get chopped instantly

Well, some men like it dangerous.

british people are degenerates, thats why.

gonna post that on /r/Sup Forums you fucking fag?