Can we have a real discussion without hate please

Can we have a real discussion without hate please

Why are white people boring as hell. If yall not shooting someone or raping then your being all serious acting like something is owed to you when in reality Africans that were forced here to America are the ones who deserve there right to have what they want. Yet were the ones who still know how to have fun and enjoy what we have even though white people cant not interfere without having some sorta excuse like we need to do something different.

If yall can live a little then maybe there wouldn't be the stereotype of white people being weird and shit. Just some advice, no hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ill believe you are black when they get more literate

Hol up

It's called having a high IQ. It's a white-people thing, you wouldn't really understand.

Asians understand, though.

We're boring? I probably have more color in my eye than you do on your entire fucking body.

Nigger, get a job. Buy a gun. And commit black on black crime. Thats literally all youre good for. Also speak english properly. Remember the 1980s? Blacks spoke proper english then. Youve de-evolved

>Asians understand, though.
asians understand too well
they look at loud americans like animals. ever been on a Japanese train? utter silence. you talk, you get like 30 people glaring at you.

asians have some hyper polite etiquette going on that is a whole level above what most whites do. those fuckers will literally kill themselves if it means being less inconvenient to others.

>If yall can live a little then maybe there wouldn't be the stereotype of white people being weird and shit. Just some advice, no hate

If yall could not ruin every country you move to then maybe there wouldn't be the stereotype of blanck people being feral and shit. Just some advice, no hate.

>"Can we have a real discussion without hate please"
>begins discussion with hyperbole

As a nigger you don't have to worry about behaving like a normal human being because you aren't one.

>nigger steps on her hand
>gets back broke by falling like a dumbass
>top kek

>If yall can live a little then maybe there wouldn't be the stereotype of white people being weird and shit. Just some advice, no hate
How about you end the stereotype that implies that most of you are retarded as animals? Or that another beautiful stereotype that says that blacks are violent and hate whites?

I concur. Shameful to see Americans on public transport.

See that reply is why yall boring. You sound like an angry young white guy who taking everything serious. You sound like the kinda white guy who'd do something weird like preach about the devil and white pride and whatever other weird shit angry whites do

Get some love in your life boy

I know this is bait.
But we actually gave Africans an opportunity to go back.

Wut?
You did?

Niggers are loud, obnoxious, and flat out ignorant. Your behavior isn't any more "fun" than watching chimps throw their shit at each other in the zoo.

Niggers get out

americans when in public do little to hide their shame, most aren't even aware they should be feeling shame.

Asians know what's up when it comes to social things. They only have a problem breaking away from traditions to venture out into the unknown to do something new. If not for that limitation, they would (and should) rule the world. Hopefully as the races blend, Euro/Asian babies realized how far advanced they are to the shitskins and begin The Great Culling.

Look up "Liberia"

LOL You are funny. Too bad nogs are good for nothing but cheap amusment to us whites. You kill each other en masse. You deal drugs and live off welfare. You butcher the english language, and then call us racist when we correct your ignorance. For the love of fuck, go the fuck back to whatever ghetto you are from and leave the nice people at the local library you are currently sitting at alone, and never return.

Nice taste, senpai.

>white people
>boring

are you serious? when white people come to my country on vacation they act like crazy try every drink, and dance to whatever sound they hear and act very friendly, Every time i go to a resort for vacations, i found fun white people to have a good time, girls are very open and dance to anything even if they dont know, and white man you can have a really nice conversations and play sports with them, i mean, i dont know what are you talking about but white people are very fun people when they come here.

It takes at least an Iq of over 115 to find Whites interesting Jamal.

Lmao nigga look whos in the white house

Thats right. A black man from Kenya. If thats not being successful then I guess we must be doing something wrong because we are literally running both the financial and free world systems. This are cold hard facts

Accept it and stop being racist

based Irish brother gets it

See this is why white people are stupid. Just cuz you had your own situations don't mean everyone else does, maybe you thought what you was doing was fun but really it's not even what comes close to having fun for black people. Plus all that sounds boring as hell in my own personal opinion

OP is a faggot not a nigger

No they didn't.

Niggers have always been niggers because they are niggers.

nigs think were "boring" because we all know not to relax around them

We're busy playing 4D chess with every intelligent person in whatever room we're in m8, stop approaching us with tic-tac-toe nonsense and read a book and maybe you'll qualify for the neural net implant.

Why can't a fully-black person become president?
Do they need white genes in them to be able to control their emotions enough to succeed in life?

when you're a slav with an IQ of 138
feels good man

You know fun is a relative thing right? for mexicans jumping borders is fun, for blacks getting shot by cops while smoking weed is fun, for whites colonizing shitholes is fun. you just can define fun with one meaning.

>this is a nigger thinking at maximum capacity

You sound like a 15 year old girl who tries to preach on facebook.

They sound like robots of the /r9k/ variety

Nice Dubs. That being said, if being white comes with so many negative stereotypes, than why is every adjective ever tied to being a person of recent African descent eventually considered an insult?

OP is not even black. but i am.

troll thread don't reply ignore and report.

(Boring) White people are stoic, they're cerebral, subtle, linguistically selective and deeply intelligent. In short, you think these people are boring because you're a halfwit that wouldn't give a fuck how Socrates and Plato differered.

Yes, smart people are boring to fucking retards, it's why it's that much harder for us to have friends.

But when you blame them for it? When suddenly it's their fault you're too stupid to understand? Yeah nigger that's when you cross the line, if we let you carry on you'll spread your anti intellectual shit everywhere having a dysgenic effect on society. We let you go and you'll destroy society.

So sure we're boring and you're dumb. Can we agree?

>Can we have a real discussion without hate please
>Immediately hates on white
Hypocrisy. And you wonder why people, not only whites, hate you niggers and leftists.

Africans don't deserve anything. It's earned. Considering the damage they've done thus far to what was """owed""" to them, they're running a tab right now that they cannot expect to pay.

Well, maybe after a couple hundred years of slavery... You're fortunate that whites are kind and just let your tab slide. Jews, your real masters, are not so generous.

Lol meet some Chinese... They spit on the train, have their kids shit into garbage pins, throw trash on the ground....

Nips are weird. Chinks are the typical Asian and they are the second worst race in existence (Indians are first)

>types like a retard would talk
>uses proper apostrophes

You're not fooling anyone by pretending to be a nigger on the internet you fucking faggot.

it's called autism, not being able able to socialize with people.
Why woudn't i talk with the person i'm traveling with, i always do i don't speak loud like a fucking nigger but i know i have to have consideration for others.

This.

He's half white. The half white part is what got him elected president.

Blacks are hated worldwide. Universally black people are unsuccessful and destroy everywhere they move. Even the African foreign exchange students at my university who are rich became ghetto and hated. Blacks also have no significant contributions to society/history.

Yes it is fun being loud and destroying property.

Reminder you sold your own race into slavery and you deserve nothing

Honestly fampai I like nigger exchange students more than Arabs, Bindis and Chinks

God damn nigguh, why's you gotta make fun of massa? Massa strong nigguh, massa got his own job nigguh, massa know what responsibility is nigguh! Why you gotta challenge the status quo nigguh? Where you get that computer nigguh. Why's a white boi gotta stoop down to yo level nigguh? Nigguh nigguh nigguh!

but, WE

He's not black, he's half nigger, and half white, and that's what kept him from destroying our nation.

Low IQ nigger because the Liberia plan failed.
Obama Hussein is nothing more than a flat jest.

>stop being racist
Stop existing nigger

WUZ

>proper apostrophes
>uses proper apostrophes

It is hard to appropriate the Negro mind, I would suggest limiting such thought in exercise.

This is why Asians are never accused of autism despite plenty of them having perfectly fine social skills, which in our bizzaro world means people become hypersensitive to whites with ever so slightly low social skills or if they're just having a shit day. Shits especially bad when you're a white engineer at a job interview, forcing the charisma is tiring as fuck and only retards don't feel it's disingenuous.

Then again
>Mexican
>intellectual

You were never a slave, grow up.

I will never pay reparations to you. All cultures have had I will not pay you anything for being the same color as the last slavers.

Your rights are equal to mine, stop whining.

Cops only interact with those who are either criminals or those who look like criminals, stop acting badly and shame those who do act out.

In short stop acting like monkeys and you will stop being looked at like one.

PRESDENT

AN

KANGZ

GNOMESAYIN'?

KANGS

Every African at my university became a SJW/black lives matter faggot. It makes no sense since we're in Canada.

MOTHAFUCKA

thats because mao reeeeeeeeeeee dong killed anyone with manners. If you acted aristocratic you were killed. look it up. Hopefully in a few generations they will relearn their past etiquette. right now you have a new money acting like new money.

holy shit

Black people seem like they have more fun because ignorance is bliss

AYOFUKINHOLUPNSUMSHEEEEEEEIT NYUCKAH GNOMESAYIN' NUCKAH NOTREDAMESAYIN NYIIICKUH!

>Can we have a real discussion without hate please
>Why are white people boring as hell.

This is why niggers are treated like niggers.

>Every African at my university became a SJW/black lives matter It makes no sense since we're in Canada.

It is genetic, The MMPI data shows when blacks fail they lack the ability to accept responsibility.

All I see here is a white kid actually studying and doing something productive.

Alright Nig-Nog Cool J, what's the ultimate most extreme form of fun that you niggers do that we white people can't?

The knockout game.

Fuck, Necklacing comes close too.

No one wants to talk to you.

I would literally puke in my mouth if some dumb beaner faggot tried making conversation with me.

Thank god I never have to use public transport

Nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh nigguh!

So literally the assault of other people. Maybe whites will decide to make a game out of murdering each and every one of you subhumans

I always wanted to see what happens after she falls, is there a full video?

Niggers, you get shocked once called nigger and goes running for a white person to ask for gibsme thats because some mean asshole called you what you are.

Day of the Rope, coming to a city near you!

shut the fuck up han, don't you have a dog to cook in gutter oil.

To some degree you must admit that one is more likely to have fun when they are as dumb as fuck and oblivious to consequences. Plus anything they do wrong is due to White supremacy. I had a lot more fun as a kid.

Fuck off chink

Go back to China if you like it so much. God I fucking hate you shit skins so much.

>no hate
>starts talking hateful shit immediately
Why are niggers so dumb

how is life in straya?

You fucking tell us, you are the country with the most niggers outside of apefrica.

Wait who the fuck you think you are to talk shit on my county

>without hate
>immediately hates
we bought land in africa
if abe wasn't killed things probably wouldn't have gone the way they did

Your only interaction with whites is police Trying to stop your negro hijinks. Every monkey needs a zookeeper, and before you say muh dik, the zookeepers' wife doesn't break into the monkey pen for sex so grow the fuck up. Koko the gorilla may have hit 80's iq, but that doesn't mean you will. Stock to your trap music and homoracial violence sambo, the "boring" people wait for their next African fuck tour cruise where we can plow your second cousins for less than our morning coffee. Just like it's always been. Have fun though, by all means kek.

Naw, people who decide to be happy and make others happy have fun, it's that simple.

>if abe wasn't killed things probably wouldn't have gone the way they did
this is a bit of fantasy. there were 5 million blacks in the US by the end of the the civil war. you're underestimating the undertaking it would have taken to ship them back. that's why it never happened, it has nothing to do with his assassination.

>fun
>Screaming, looting, organized crime, corruption of minors, STDs, drugs, generally acting stupid.

No thanks. I have fun, but I'm not a dipshit doin' it.

Your not even black. You live in the us and say muh africa. Suck my ass

>organized crime
>niggers being organized
Top kek, smash and grabs and carjackings aren't what you'd call organized crimes

This. The Mafia was organized crime, not Tyrone and Jamal looting a 7-11

>can we have a discussion without hate please
>Why are white people boring as hell. If yall not shooting someone or raping then your being all serious acting

leave it to a nigger to contradict itself, sage

Parts of Brazil deserves to be nuked for the safety of mankind. There's nothing happy about this, war is isn't to be enjoyed.
Dancing is a form of party to white people. They don't have the body moving all the time without any sense, just because they are hormones bombs where brains commands almost nothing. Dancing is a different thing for different humanoids.

What the fuck are you talking about, monkey?

Why are niggers obsessed with shoes?

They hide their primate-like hand-feet.

Nope, camera just looks down and the video ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0