SHARE YOUR SECRETS

SHARE YOUR SECRETS

bummp

or dont

Regularly fap on cam sites with girls of a questionable age.

I have an animated pastry fetish

I've slept with my cousin lots of times.

[spoiler]I once sucked my friend off.[/spoiler]

I suck this one guys 8 inch cock regularly. Fucking addicted to his huge cock

My mom once sucked my cock while she was drunk. No idea if she remembers and to scared to bring it up

Doesn't really matter unless once you got a feel for it you needed more

Which cam sites and how do?

I often crossdress with sister's clothes when drunk.

I can get into this. Can you post some?

My breath smells awful right now

heaven

On two separate occasions a friend and I beat the shit out of homeless junkies and peed and pooped on them. Left them all bloodied up and all.

Chances are she remembers. Did she act any different after that?

Did she swallow?

How old are they? How old are you? Are they hot? Do they have bushes? Do they let you eat the Booty? How did it start?

IF YOU SHARED YOUR SECRET THEN IT WILL BE NO SECRET ANYMORE YOU MORON!!!!

YOU'VE FUCKED BY THREAD ADMIN LOL!

when i was a kid we had a hideout where we had this "what happens here stays here" kinda deal and we did stuff we shouldn't have

How old is she? How old are you? Is she hot? Have you ever sniffed her dirty panties?

When i was a kid my sister used to fress me up in her clothes and i thought i was a girl until i turned 3

Was it all gay shit or were their chicks involved? What went down? Did you enjoy it? Do you consider yourself a faggot now cause of this? How old was everybody?

No she didn't, she left near me climaxing had to finish myself off and i went to her room about 3 minutes after shes passed out over the bed, she didn't really act different but she wore a loose robe all day after and i could see her hard nipples coming through

I fucked a guy in his bedroom who was a former GUTS contestant when he was 30 and he still looked like he did on the show it was hot. We fucked under the glow of his Aggro Crag trophy. He was a total power bottom and he took it balls (GUTS) deep. No if an's buts about it that kid had GUTS.

Would you have wanted her to swallow your cum?

although ive always had it really really easy with girls Ive always had fantasies about meeting up with men and being a submissive slut. Ive had plenty of cam shows and sent hundreds of pics of myself with toys in my butt and asked what they want to do. Ive chatted with multiple dominant men for months and even years at a time and masturbated thinking bout what they would do. I regret that ive always pussied out in the last second. I think theres plenty of pics of me online

We grow up together because her dad went to jail. She is very beautiful. She came into my bed one night not being able to sleep again and we started talking about different stuff. She told me what her dad did to her and then started to touch me. It all started slowly whenever we were alone.

I had too much wine last night, thus overslept for work, so I'm feigning illness now and staying away.

I'm loving Everything Now, specially Peter Pan. Song is pure naïf genius.

there was gay shit but also things we shouldn't have done to a girl.

All of my friends think I'm asexual and bring it up to new people as a sort of friendship bingo, but I've actually just got shit game and i'm nervous.

Definitely i was fantasizing about her for ages

Yea she remembered you should of talked to her about it.

Omegle, chat random, chat alternative etc etc.

You're obviously reluctant to tell us shit so leave

I'm a skinny, nice looking guy with a chubby gf, and I really love her, she makes me feel great and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me, but she's kinda fat, not landwhale, just chubby, and it puts me off sometimes cause i know i could get a hotter girl, it's just that she's the one that i love and she makes me happy, so i'm not gonna do that. I just wish she'd do some exercise for once in her fucking life :(

Try doing exercise together, and overthrow your eating habits, reeling her into eating healthier/less

I do it all the time bro

Tell her to work out. If she really likes you she'll do it for you.

Murica'

I admire you and I wish I weren't so insecure to date whoever I wanted instead of only going out with hot chicks.

Yeah, i've thought about it, and I guess i gotta start doing the work if i want her to look better.

Dude, remember that salad topping bottle she keeps in the fridge for her salads? Wait till she's not in the house and jerk off in it. Next time she eats salad you'll experience new emotions you didn't think existed.

Btw, it doesn't need to be salad topping, it can be anything with strong enough taste that only she eats. GL bro.

Had sex with my girlfriends twin sister and i didn't know it. they set it all up. Funny thing is my girlfriend and I thought I was infertile and her sister came up pregnant.

what tags?

My advice is just go with a chill girl who makes you happy, look at her personality before you look at her body. I had my doubts about my gf before i got with her because of her body, but now that i'm with her i don't regret it at all, she's made me so fucking happy, and trust me, it's worth it. Her personality is great and it goes perfect with mine, and she takes care of me and loves me. feelsgoodman

0/10

riendzoned the sweet but boring boy next door for years but then after high school slept with him after i found out i was pregnant and let him think the kid was his because he has a good job. i stay at home and raise "our" kid. he pays for everything.

i cheat on him quite a bit because he's boring, but a good provider and good with the kid.

if i think too much about it i feel guilty about it...

You got all you need bro. If she lost weight she might change and you'd realize how great she was already.

Mom friend fonger car

I basically "owned" a married couple for a while. She was my fuck toy slut and he would give me his money and buy me gifts.

>should of

Yea ok

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't look into it too much, we make each other very happy and love each other, so I guess that's all that matters.

Not much of a secret. You just described 75% of modern relationships.

Nobody believes you faggot and you're a faggot.

It is. Too many bitches out there man. Hardly any good ones any more. Id take an fugly chick with a great personality over a 10/10 fem Nazi any day.

My mom did that to me to. I told her what she did and that'site how I got my xbox.

I been with my woman 10 years. She's put on weight over years and I realized that I couldn't go back to fucking the skinny her. I have a definite bbw fetish now.

Haha. Okay, loser.

I had sex with a friend who was clearly drunk and unresponsive. Came inside her, realisation set in and I got the fuck out of there.

Says the faggot neckbeard basement dweller who makes up make believe stories. Enjoy those chicken tendies autistic neckbeard mama's boy.

Fucked my sisters best friend as my sister watched us.

Projecting pretty hard there, huh?
Or is that you, Jeff?

Did pretty much the same thing wasn't really physically attracted to my current gf but she did do a lot for me and make me the happiest I have been in years. Also is kinda a bad ass always comes along for the crazy shit. Recently went rock climbing and she dislocated her shoulder on the mountain reset it and she climbed down like the bad ass she is

Thanks guys, that means a lot

Holy shit man, the girl that'll follow you on crazy shit like that is the best girl

femanon I've been trying to get my brother sexually interested in me for a bit of fun

You're baiting but I'm going to jerk off to it anyway.

SO...2 weeks ago I started fucking my boss and her husband is also one of my coworkers part time

Start having wardrobe malfunctions around him.

i have, also seem to 'forget' to wear panties sometimes and try give him a look without it being an obvious thing

I was the same way and I still kinda am that way. I've always fantasized of men dominating me. Even when I think of being completely submissive to a hot dom top my dick gets rock fucking hard and my body fucking tingles in pure passionate need for a big dick and a sexy manly man whos going to fuck me all night while I do everything he wants me to do. Like right now. My body is tingling. Fuck. Anyway, the only difference between us is I have acted on those yearnings and I have been fucked all night. I have had a rock hard dick in my tight ass while he choked me and kissed and licked and sucked on my lips. I have had the fucking incredibly amazing incomparable pleasure of coming all over my chest and stomach while he, his sexy ass, with his big dick, emptied his warm cum, every fucking drop, inside of my tight little ass. I'm telling you. Do it. I've never had a better sexual experience in my life. Mmmmm. Now I want some dick. Fuck. Lol.

I think the pickles on Mcdonalds cheeseburgers taste good

Get in bed with him one night and act like you're scared. wear something skimpy and cuddle up to him. if he gets a boner play with it.

I faked getting surgery for a life threatening condition to my friends because I don't want them to know that I'm still terminal.

Ok, what if he freaks out when I touch his cock though?

Greentext that shit.

i have a kayak fetish

Have a client for the company that I work for. Can't always pay. We meet, have solid sex and I pay the bill. Mostly 50 euro a month.

If they really care about you tell them the truth man, they're gonna regret and they'll feel bad about not being there for you for the rest of their lives.

Tits or gtfo

Idk maybe hold his hands on your tits. I would play with you if I was your bro.

He's a massive pussy though, I'm mostly trying to do this so I can blackmail him with it later because I know how easy that will be once he tries to fuck me

And there is my secret. I get fucked roughly by dominant men while I submit to their every want and need. I do this regularly. Nobody in my life knows.

i am dying to fuck my girlfriend´s sister, i am thinking about her everyday and night, unfortunately she is a bitch and fucks with her boyfriend

Maybe he doesn't want to fuck you not because you're his sister but because he doesn't like you.

I licked a 5 year old girls feet. She liked it too.

>I was 12 and her friend was 17.
My sister was having a birthday party. I snuck off with her best friend and my sister walked in on us. She just locked the door and let us fuck while she sat on a chear playing with herself.

They have their own lives to take care of, and I don't think I'm worth taking up so much of it. I may be terminal, but it's a process that can take approximately another five years or so.

Maybe I will tell them about it later, but I'm not sure if I will. I'm the shy guy of the group who just kind of is there but doesn't really initiate or talk much, I don't feel like I'm worth that much hassle.

At least I did write them a letter explaining my reasons, and if I do go through with this I'm asking my brother to give it to them when I'm gone.

My girlfriend cheated on me but i can't hate her and still love her and I forgave her as she told me... And i feel guilty about being with her.

You should feel guilty.
She's still cheating on you.

Wow, you are an actual literal cuck.

My daughter hates my girlfriend. Every night when my girlfriend stays the night my daughter cock blocks me.

Me and GF wanna a threesome with another girl. But GF Is scared I might fall in love with the other girl, should I get her hella drunk & get her to start it off??.. I probably will anyways.

You don't even want to fuck him because you're attracted to him? Just for blackmail? What would you blackmail him for?

I talked my ex gf in to letting her family dog lick her vag and record it for me

You should have a 3sum with her and her mom.

blocks you how?