Wwyd / rate

Wwyd / rate

I know her. Forest lake Queesnland. I would love her to suck me off

Her pink pussy would smell slightly of urine

7/10 young, but underdeveloped. she'd be easily convinced and slowly id convince her to let me into her room while her parents are out. as i slide her top off i push her to her knees in front of me. She knows what to do , as she unzips and releases my cock.

Unceremoniously i shove myself into her warm mouth, fucking her cute face. her tears and screams are muffled as i pump back and forth. Finally unloading over her face and tiny titties ill leave her crying, degraded and emotionally distraught as the one person she thought cared about her walks out of her life.

Who. A name?

Wwyd

Shes hot. Post some other sexy chicks.

I dont know if i should post it. Shes a sweet kid. Any nudes of her? You don't have to post them but does she send them? I'm a lot older than her, she wouldn't know what to do with me.

I dont even know who she is. Just seen saved the pic.

Post some other hot chicks then man idc get the thread goin.

Ah. Yea, i know her through her parents. She is a sweet kid and I dont think I should say her name, she is in her high scool uniform so it wouldn't be to hard to track her down if you knew her name.

Dude yeah stop there. Highschool so i imagine under age just nah post someone else. Dont want anything to do with that. Any hot of age people in that uniform? Could get off to.

Oh yea. Very under age. As in go to jail if you put your dick in there underage.

i want them to drop their blouses and suck my cock

... how fucking young is she... 16 17?

Lower....

K yeah no im good thanks lets move on. Any Older hot chicks got to that school you can post.

Good move. I just hope she hasn't sent nudies to anyone.

Well im blue balled now post some hot older chicks from that school.

rate this

Fat samoan girls?

Uhh no?

3/10

7/10

Wwyd?

Id bend her down over that sink and fuck her pussy dry slamming deeper and deeper each pump soreading her apart until i reacher womb id fill her with more cum then shes ever seen as it flows out ger past my cock id pull out and make her small warm mouth engulf my penis massaging it with ever part of her tonge until she sucked my creamy load down as i played with her tits and ass.

Wwyd

Ugh. My gf's sister

Ask her if she had any hot friends 18-20 yo

Wwyd?

Nut in her Asshole while choking her

Face fuck her. Cum on her glasses

7/10

what's the name of these filipinas?

cunt this is fucked, she goes to a school in my district, forest lake shs

Fuck her pussy with my big thick dick till she cums on my cock. Then ill make her suck it off

Get her drunk at a party. Let people pay to fuck her holes

you have a big enough cock to take care of this ass?

Wwyd to this slut? Rumor has it she got gangbanged at a frat party last year...

She's a good little catholic school girl, how would you defile her?

Too big. But ill force it in anyways make her scream

Wwyd. She's a freak

Bang her and cum inside her until she realizes there is no God

3some

wwyd

would get her ass used to be filled by a dildo all the time in school. If she does, she get's a load of cum in her mouth in the evening which will be all she desires once she got her first taste of it

slap her hard before forcing her to kneel and spread her ass, then i would rape her tight hole making her cry and beg to stop

Facefuck then blow on her face

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, then brutally rape her tight asshole

would inject her with a drug thats effects take place very slowly. Would then facefuck her and ask her evry minut if she's a whore. Would enjoy how her answers slowly develop from rejection towards total obedience

would make her kneel in front of a mirrow and fuck her from behind forcing her to watch herself getting used like the slut she is

I'd pick her up and fuck her on the wall. As she starts to moan I put my fingers in her mouth and fuck her harder. Then as she starts to enjoy it I throw her down, bend her over and fuck her in the ass, she screams out of both pleasure and pain. Then I'd finish deep in her pussy and let her lick the rest off of my dick.

would push her against the wall and make her stuff that pullover in her mouth and bite on it so she doesnt scream while I dry force myself inside her pussy from behind

push her against a wall, rip her clothes and pound her from behind while pulling her hair, i'd start gently but after some time i'd put my cock in her virgin asshole fucking her hard and making her cry with a creampie in her ass

bend her down over that railing and fuck her pussy from behind while pulling on her hair like horse mane, would cum inside her and take photos of cum dripping down her legs from inside her and onto the pavement so all her facebook friends can see that she looks best covered in cum right after hard fuck

slap her face with my cock untill it's well hard and big, then brutally fuck her face and cum deep down her throat making her puke

I'd pretend to be a friendly outgoing guy with lots of things going on in my life and laugh at her jokes and take her places and smoke her up. Then once we've fucked a few times I'd start sharing her with my friends and room mates. Pass her around and make her do lines off everyone's dick every weekend until she's an addict and can't stop. Then I'd probably lose interest and stop hanging out with her as much, and she would be forced to find other scuzzy dudes to float between because at this point she's a complete fucking skank and a loser and her life is in shambles.

Hot right

tie her up and put her into a fucking-machine until she's horny and nuts enough to suck my dick without hesitation

Who is the chick on the left? She's adorable.

my wife, wwyd

they'd take turns deepthroating my big cock and rimming my asshole, the i'd shoot hot loads all over their cute faces

Girl I know, got kik?

Asian bitch

forced to deepthroat a huge cock, eventually ending up in a skullfuck and a mouthfull of cum while pushing it deep down her throat

hold her head tight and move her mouth up and down my dick precisely as I want it to move using her just as a tool and letting her feel she is

This

Force her face into a wedding cake and make her eat until she's sick.

i would have left eat right's pussy to make her nice and wet for me. then i would fuck her and while the other assfuck her with a strapon, then i'd cum on their faces

I'd grab her by the legs, pick her up and peel off that bottom and stick my cock right in her pussy for a quicky. Then i'd pull out and bend her over the sofa for some anal action. When im ready tp cum id splat it right over her face

I'd rape right violently at a party, pressing her shoulders down against the bed covering her mouth as I destroy her pussy

forgot link

Wwyd if u saw this slut on the street dressed like this

>Kik

Don't have Kik. She's really cute.

Should get it, have some good stuff

Chick on the right. Wow. Nice.

dig a hole , push her head into it, pull her swimsuit to the side and fuck her ass up like that.

I'd take left's belt on and make her drop her pants and bend over and make her friend while her ass with it. I'd get off on this.

Wwyd to this mom and her spoiled brat daughters?

Wwyd?

ould tie those two sluts onto a chair and put a vibrator into their ass and pussy and also put a taser on them. Mom has to decide which dauther she loves more. If she doesn't reply both get a shock and she'll be asked again until she gives an answer. When she does her favorite will receive pleasure while her sister gets shocks. Then mum will be asked again. And again. And again until she has destroyed one of her daugthers and turned the other one into a whore

Tie them up side by side and rape them one after the other. Start with the youngest daughter and work my way up to the mom, pounding them all hard and ravaging their pussies before dumping my cum on their faces.

tickle the back of her throat with myu dick

grab her by the hair and force her down on my cock. While she's down there I work on getting her clothes off before i spin her around like a rag doll and fuck her senseless

She used to fuck entire sports teams back in college

brutally face fucking her, getting as deep down her throat as I can so tears stream down her face and she gags and drools all over herself, i'd then pul out my cock and shoot loads all over her face

bend her in front of a mirrow and fuck her from behind having her watch herself getting fucked. Also I could see her face and enjoy the moment her eyes roll back into her head when i force my big cock in her tight asshole and brutally pound her

tie her agains a wall and fuck her without undressing her, having deep eye-contact while making her my whore

Would pin her down and fuck her pussy why covering her mouth and choking her, then switch to her virgin asshole as she tries too scream and starts crying