What happened to her?

what happened to her?

John and tony podesta kidnapped her.

Parents raped, killed and then dumped her body. Blamed it on some imaginary guy. Take advantage of crappy portugese police and snigger as 10 years on uk police still spending millions to find her.

Almost certainly snatched by a pedo. Even if she had been kept alive originally I doubt she was kept alive for long once the media spotlight blew up days after her disappearance.

Her parents were negligent leaving the kids so they could go eat with their friends but they didn't kill her and cover it up like some people say. It doesn't fit.

What's her name ?

Overused Cum Dumpster

Huh. Fetal alcohol syndrome. I never noticed until some Sup Forumstard posted the symptoms. Eye folds, flat upper lip, wide eyes, flat face.

Kidnapped or directly sold to paedos who set up a convincing disapperence story. If she is still alive i guess she'll resurface by 2020 to tell her victim story. Big if.

fake

Her parents wanted to go get drunk without kids, they gave her some sort of sedative, she woke up anyway, toddled to the balcony to see her parents because they were close (the restaurant was in line of sight) and being a stupid kid she fell the fuck off and died. The parents felt like assholes so blamed it on a brown person.
Occam's razor.

She's still trying to set the record for the universes greatest hide and seek champion of all time.

fake

She died accidentally after being left on her own, or somehow her parents killed her, they desperately covered it up.
Alternatively they killed her on purpose knowing that our media eats up this shit and they can rake in the money

But no matter what happened, the parents DEFINITELY did it, there is so much proof showing that, but at this point people are too polite to say 'maybe you did it'

who's the current champion ?

if they have covered it up how the fuck did they do it so well they haven't dropped the ball in 10 years?

They sorted their story, it isn't that hard, plus the Portuguese police are so bad they had plenty of time to sort everything out

Crappy portuguese police? As far as i know there was a portuguese detective who knew the truth and the crappy uk police shut him up in court

if she was abducted there's gotta be something somewhere on the dark web

Etan Patz

First kid on a milk carton

I'll never tell.

pls do

Anne Frank

dailymailfag confirmed

these dubs don't lie

She lost relatively quickly

>Almost certainly snatched by a pedo.
Close. She was snatched by a trafficer, sold to several other trafficers, and if still alive has no idea who she was before.

>it isn't that hard,
Youre fucking retarded.

>It's called being white

Osama

Her parents overdosed her with drugs to get her to go to sleep b/c she was being a little shit. They come back and she's dead. The parents would loose their high end jobs so they disposed of the body

This

Hitler

So who funded all of this?
The searches, the media and all that shit?
The parents?
What about ALL the other children that go/went missing?
Why did the alcohol syndrome kid get this much attention?

The tax payers