WTF is this? I find these bugs in my blanket about once a month...

WTF is this? I find these bugs in my blanket about once a month, its not a bed bug and I'm a very clean person so I cant imagine it being there because Im a filthy cunt, so does anyone know what it is?

Maybe some kind of beetle? I need better pics to tell for sure. Where do you live?

it looks like a lil baby christmas beetle. theyre harmless and usually just pick them up and put them outside. the only bug ill actually touch, theyre pretty chill. you can just pick them up and put them on your shirt. pree ez.

that or its some type of next level fuck of tic.

its very hard to take a picture its almost half the size of a grain of rice, I'll try though.

im in oregon

Those covers look filthy as fuck and that could very much so be a bed bug.

Have fun waking up to random zit like bites.

it might just be an illusion due to it being zoomed in and with the flash on, they're very clean.

this is the best i could really do.

I'm an amateur entomologist, and I can tell you with 99.999% certainty that it's a penis beetle.
They only infest the beds of people who jack off too much.
I'm sorry, but it will eventually crawl into your peehole and lay eggs.

Looks like a picture of the moon.

You're a fucking dingus. That is not what bed bugs look like.

Larder beetle. Ear crumbs dropped, or in kitchens. Stop eating in your room fat cunt.

I can tell you with the upmost certainty. That is a bug. I recommend burning your house down just to make sure.

I've seen beetles like that in organic muesli, flour and other grain based foods.
Do you eat in your room user?

never, not even once. I thought my dog might have brought it in but I dont let him in my room, I would say I have an unhealthy obsession about being clean, so I'm a little concerned about what this bug is.

haha this is usually how I'd like to react to seeing a bug, my gf is more of a man about it than I am.

Well do you eat a bunch of organic grain based foods?
Because beetles have legs and insects like heat, so it could've been looking for somewhere warm and ended up in your bed because of your body heat.

My girlfriend actually eats a lot of that crap, this could be the answer, do you know what the bug is called?

Not really, but look up organic grain foods + beetle.

I actually did just that after recommending you do it, it is most likely a flour bug.

Topkek

yeah that looks pretty damn close, I guess I could put him in plastic bag and call pest control to see if they can make anything of it too.

Go check out your dry foods pantry, if there is a cobweb like substance on some of the bags with flour on it, it is definite.
The only way to get rid of it if you find that, is throwing out all of the food, cleaning the cupboard thoroughly and getting hard plastic containers that seal properly.

This is what I use. It works great and last go 30 day ( for real)

carpet beetle

I had one of those motherfuckers crawl into my ear when I was asleep. I sprayed down every seam and window and haven't seen one since

It's a carpet beetle. My cat pooped under my bed once and I missed it. Months later it dried up and these little shits deceleration a community on it.
Vacuum floor and these bitches will die.

*developed

I have in my room some bugs aswell appearing once per week or something. Its a 2-3 cm long centipede all the time, only 1. I kill it and 1 week later i see this shit on the wall again. Any explanation?

That's an assassin bug. It's like a bed bug, but so much worse. You better get to a doctor.

The cat came back...

Your room is damp and you have somewhere they can get in.
There is probably also a food source for them in there.

maybe you filthy pieces of shit should clean your place a little more often

disgusting people

It's an assassin bug. It literally drinks blood, and then shits in the wound. Also known as kissing bugs. You can have a spotless room. It's still coming for you.

Enjoy