Where were you when you started taking James Woods' twitter feed as gospel?

Where were you when you started taking James Woods' twitter feed as gospel?
I was on my computer, looking up on google who James Woods was after seeing this tweet. And then I made a thread on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5xA21Qoxaw
youtu.be/L1_l8mL9x08
cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Favorite James Woods role?
Me? Max in Once Upon a Time in America.

Hades

savage af. I think he has jew level IQ too

JAMES MOTHERFUCKING WOODS

HAS A GENIUS LEVEL IQ AND A HUGE DICK

PEOPLE OVERRATE MEL GIBSON, JAMES WOODS IS THE REAL NIGGA

Simpsons

youtube.com/watch?v=A5xA21Qoxaw

He posted a meme from Sup Forums immediately after it was posted in a thread the other day, he's red-pilled as hell so I wouldn't doubt that he browses.

fallout 4

James Woods is OUR guy.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

And he was tweeting about having his career shafted because of his politics earlier today, he was this close to naming the jew when one of his former co-stars started shooting the shit with him.

>>>>>>>>looking up on google who James Woods was after seeing this tweet

Videodrome

back then, i absolutely loathed conservatives. i hated their holier than thou unwelcoming attitude. fast forward a decade later and we have sjws running rampant on social media and being a conservatie means you're a racist or whatever label they'll cayou piece of shit. I would love to have a cup of coffee with James Woods and Clint Eastwood, probably Mel Gibson as well but not so much since he trashed BvS

>le "I have an IQ higher than the smartest humans in history, but somehow I'm only obscurely known for my role as a one-shot Disney villain" man

He can kill himself on that sentiment alone.

also he bangs chicks young enough to be his granddaughter

If you think of James Woods as a one-shot DIsney villain, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

watch more movies

I liked this thread more when you posted it on Sup Forums

(((le)))

I'm sure he's a smart guy, but everything I've ever heard about him from directors and fellow actors is he's a paranoid and delusional at time. The Videodrome commentary has a few stories of him acting like a total loony.

Can you feel his eyes on you? Can you feel him look into your heart? Can you feel him in the pit of your stomach? Can you feel him in you? In your heart?

Don't forget about Kelsey Grammer. Frasier is a pretty noted conservative but he's not as in your face as Woods.

james could have karate chopped mohammed atta and prevented 9/11. but he tends to not interfere with the goings on of mortal men

3 hunnid like the romans nigga

While I think it's unlikely that Woods has an IQ anywhere near ~180, he was in some pretty good movies.

The people's comments on the bottom always make me laugh.

>looking up on google who James Woods was after seeing this tweet

>doesn't know james woods
i wish underage fags weren't allowed to post

>not understanding humour

Capeshit is trash, grow up breh

What kind of name is Kenny Boling?

Fuck off loser

spotted the redditor

So is this an audience or a mosaic?

Never been on it in my life.
Loser

>it's a thread where inbred, brainwashed, gullible, fat, alt right abortions from Sup Forums pretend anyone who says something vaguely conservative is "on their team"

You're literally the dumbest people breathing

I guess youre not counting black people as people

> alt right
There's that buzzword again.

It really is just a clique to them

JAMES WOODS DOESN'T TOE THE LIBERAL LINE AND IT DRIVES THE FASCIST LIBKUCKS IN HOLLYWOOD CRAZY

When it perfectly describes a group of "people," all of whom are easily identifiable from their repetitive, buzzword-laden rhetoric, low intelligence, poor spelling, neo-Nazi "views," constant screaming about Jews, "alternative" perception of history (read: everything rewritten to conveniently fit an agenda), etc., then it isn't a buzzword, you stupid piece of garbage.

> a bloo bloo bloo

Holy fucking buzzwords, nigger.

You're that fucking guy from every single god damn thread

Go ahead faggot, post that robin hood smug laugh gif again and lets get this cookie cutter show on the road and over with

fuck off (((Anonymous)))

max renn in videodrome

>there are actually people who will vote for this creature

I was almost sick when I first saw this gif earlier

>quoting words for effect nonstop
Stop this
>work as a TA
>have to deal with shitty papers all day where pseudo-intellectuals do this shit

>unholy mix of batshit paranoia and autism

Sup Forums 2016 everyone.

I wish Vincent Gallo had a Twitter and regularly made films. You guys would talk about him everyday.

>"alternative" perception of history (read: everything rewritten to conveniently fit an agenda)
I think you are making the assumption that what you read in "A people's History of the United States" is not the "alternative" perception of history.

Do you even know what the alt-right is?
The alt right is a libertarian movement, a lot of alt-righters are jewish themselves and many public alt righters have disavowed racism.
Why are you confusing the libertarian/ancap alt-right with stormfront? They literally couldn't be any different

I highly recommend you watch some of Alexander Gordon Jahan's videos, he is widely considered the leader of the alt-right by all but the most reactionary fringe groups

youtu.be/L1_l8mL9x08

Video related, the leader of the Alt-right and founder of esoteric jahanism speaks his mind on the exact nature of racism and neo-nazism

>implying that sort of intelligence doesn't bespeak advanced pattern recognition capabilities of the very sort which would allow him to see big picture in a way that your day-to-day schmo would be creating at only the barest of conscious levels

>for effect

>"people"

It's to clarify that alt rightists aren't people or, at the very least, stretch the definition of what it means to be a "person."

>"views"

No one on Sup Forums has what can accurately be called "views," since they're brainwashed useful idiots.

>"alternative"

Implies that the word kind of misses the point, since the alt right perception of history is literally just a hand-picked collection of lies, all of which "conveniently" fall in line with neo-Nazi propaganda.

Now it's your turn to figure out why I quoted "conveniently."

Every single TA I've ever encountered has been completely brain dead. Big surprise to see you posting memes, troglodyte. Use of the word pseudointellectual requires proper qualifications. You aren't allowed to use it if you're a brain dead TA. Go back to Sup Forums.

>listening to Hollywood's opinion on a conservative
You'd get more reliable information by taking dating advice from a woman.

Congratulations, you are exactly the same as the alt right
they too feel that some aspects of our society stretch the definition of personhood, so get off your high horse, you are literally a neo nazi in a hillary sweater

I was going to abstain from voting this year but now I'm voting Clinton just because the complete meltdown of the American Right will be fucking amazing.

Fuck, I think we've got some legit butthurt here and not that constant ironic shitposting we've all become inured to. Dude, using troglodyte unironically is enough to ban you from adult conversation. Go watch and come back after you've grown up a bit.

Everything Sup Forums claims is the real truth of history is just lazily rewritten so that Jews conveniently did *it*, unless *it* happens to be something good, in which case Jews conveniently did not do *it*.

This is so obvious that it's one of the main reasons I consider anyone from Sup Forums to be clearly mentally impaired. Even basic pattern recognition skills are enough to figure out that they're just constantly lying about absolutely everything. There's no place online that has a lesser regard for objectivity or truth. Even creationist forums I used to browse for laughs have a greater respect for facts than Sup Forums does.

Is she laying eggs out of her mouth like a facehugger?

>"people"
>dehumanizing for the sake of effect
>"views"
>attempting to shut something down without actual argumentation for the sake of effect
>"alternative"
>same as above, using quotations to feign superiority rather than legitimate use

Nice to see salty pisscunts I've failed here on Sup Forums

you should do this and convince your friends to follow suit
t. eternal anglo

How does it feel to know that you are voting the same way as the architects of the Iraq war? Why are you still stuck in the left/right dichotomy? This election is about globalism/sovereignty, not left/right.

>brainwashed useful idiots

SAYS THE SHILLDRONE, AS HE BASELESSLY GENERALIZES THE TRANSIENT PSEUDONYMOUS POSTERS OF AN ENTIRE BOARD, PROVING HIMSELF TO BE THE COMPLETE IDIOT EVERYONE SUSPECTED

+.05 CTR SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BUT THEY WILL ONLY CLEAR BY TOMORROW SO YOU BETTER KEEP IT UP :^)

I would vote for her if I could since the complete meltdown of America WOULD be amazing.

that picture is literally like something you'd see someone's aunt post in facebook.

>Jews
>Doing something good
Top kek

my aunt is a climate scientist :^)

>tfw milfanons are real and posting on Sup Forums.

Holy shit, the level of mad in this post.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NAZIS GET OOOOOUUUUUT

>being so strikingly unintelligent and brainwashed that, while "arguing" against someone, you just provide examples for what they're saying about you

I've only ever seen people this stupid from Sup Forums.

Not to mention the preference for repetitive meme-speak and cringeworthy neckbeard virgin phrases like "top kek" that don't even resemble human language.

>repetitive, buzzword-laden rhetoric
>low intelligence
>poor spelling
>neo-Nazi "views"
>constant screaming about Jews
>"alternative" perception of history (read: everything rewritten to conveniently fit an agenda)

Sounds like Liberals.
Just replace "Jews" with "Whites".

No joke, there's actually a shit ton of housewives that post on /r9k/. It's uncanny how many milfs post on Sup Forums.

I have never seen a post so utterly destroyed a Sup Forumstard like this one where their only reply is to post a meme image of a jew
well done user

>repetitive meme-speak
>proceeds to use redditspeak like cringeworthy
The irony.

Wow I am on Sup Forums 8 hours a day and this is the first thing that has made me gag in a while

You're not making any arguments other than ad hom attacks so I assume your trolling. Name me one specific time when:
>the real truth of history is just lazily rewritten

I don't know, his life seems pretty comfy 2bh
>earned enough money to survive comfortably, so it doesn't matter if you don't get much work now
>spend most of the day shitposting on twitter

>Paedophile
>America pronounces it with a T

How

That isn't ironic. When I read "top kek" I physically cringe out of second-hand embarrassment for the obese, deranged neckbeard who typed it out. Cringeworthy is an actual word with actual meaning reflecting a very real response, even if you baselessly associate it with Reddit due to your severe mental illness.

HILLARY SHOULD HAVE THIS ELECTION ON LOCK

BUT SHE'S LITERALLY BLOWING IT, JUST TOO UNLIKABLE OF A CANDIDATE

LIBKUCK CHEERLEADER CENTRAL CNN IS CURRENTLY PUTTING TRUMP AHEAD IN ITS LATEST POLL
>Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey
cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

BESIDES THE FACT THAT HE'S LITERALLY GONNA WIN, TRUMP AS THE UNDERDOG HAS ALREADY PUT IN A FANTASTIC SHOWING, RAISED HUGE AWARENESS AND MOMENTUM WHERE THERE WAS NONE

THE REAL MELTDOWN WILL BE WHEN HILLARY LOSES A SURE THING, "ITS HER TURN", LIBKUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH OF THE CENTURY :^)

No one really cares about your feelings. Just make an actual argument and you won't get meme responses

Mate, the kind of people that say cringe in actual conversation are filthy frank watchers and redditors. Full stop.
Considering your hateboner for Sup Forums that goes beyond normal levels and your unironic use of words like troglodyte, you are 99% chance a redditor taking a vacation.

>he replied to me with a low effort post
>that somehow means i destroyed him
>I am looking for serious political debate on the tv and film section of a chinese cartoons imageboard
hmmm

>the self awareness of someone criticizing the use of legitimate vocabulary words that uniquely describe certain experiences while using the word "Reddit" as though it describes anything at all

An insufferable abortion like you referencing irrational hatred is funny. You have no perspective to speak on that subject -- you aren't even aware of what a shitty, delusional simpleton you yourself are.

/r/iamverysmart

I'd fuck James Woods.

>insufferable
>abortion
>simpleton
>--
People can tell exactly what kind of person you are by the way you type.

*tips fedora*

Scored a 1599 on his SAT. Got a full scholarship to MIT, majoring in political science, and was high on the dean's list.

>NOT EASILY MAXING OUT YOUR SAT SCORE
COMPLETE RETARD CONFIRMED

ITS 8TH GRADE MATH AND SOME VOCAB WORDS

1 POINT OFF ON THE 1600 SCALE, WONDER WHAT HE MISSED

#ONLYSTANDARDIZEDTESTSMATTER

>MIT
>went for polsci

BAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking stupid cunt, why not go to another school instead of getting polsci on a STEM SCHOOL?