I though Trump was anti-Christian?

I though Trump was anti-Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2016/05/12/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for evangelicals, it's now D vs. R
i thought it would be closer to 90% for R

Trump is playing on ez mode, Hillary is playing on nightmare mode.

81% seems low

yes it should be 107%

>I though Trump was anti-%insertwhatever%?
Will it ever stop

the evengenicals will like someone who tells the truth
Lyin Ted killed his chances with his shenanigans

You need to take in account the niggers and spics who vote for welfare.

i just do not understand how an "evangelical" could vote for hillary. Is that 19% mostly niggers?

146%

>Trump
>Anti-Christian

Pick one

According to my research, about 25% of self-proclaimed evangelicals support gay marriage.

This group is not as conservative as you may think.

what does 'evangelical' mean? i always thought that was the kind of person that stands on the side of the road and preaches

That's because the modern church has become extremely feminized and cucked. Surprised it was only 25% tee bee aitch.

>your research

Laughing my ass off.

Trump isn't, "anti-christian", he just isn't stupid like Ted Cruz and believes in separation of church and state.

Republicans use abortion and gay marriage to control the evangelicals.

>Evangelical
>Voting for Hillary
Ironically enough, there isn't a single candidate on either side this race who's been less sympathetic towards poor people than her.
She still thinks the Adoption and Safe Families Act was a good idea and did something for children from welfare families. The only thing it did was swamp foster care with nigglets who could've had something resembling a family life, had they been left well enough alone. I can't think of a more society-ending thing than a president who looks at a child's given (albeit it a bit shitty) home and the foster care system and thinks "yeah, living in the system is going to turn this child's life around."

according to Dem research, 1 in 4 women are raped daily.

celebrate diversity

>I though Trump was anti-Christian?

Well then, you're a fucking moron.

But niggers aren't evangelicals, they're Baptists. And spics are Catholics.

An evangelical could be of any christian denomination. An evangelical is a "born-again christian" by literal terms.

*Citation needed*

To be fair, there was a protestant pastor on Molyneux's show recently. They talked about the role of the church in society today and how the Catholic Church has basically become an extension of the Left, welcoming all the rapefugees just as Merkel ordered.

That sets the precedent for other Christian groups that are proselytising feminism and leftist groupthink.

I'd like to see how you got to your results.

>We're gonna be saying merry christmas again folks
pandering of the worst kind desu

My source for the 25%

pewforum.org/2016/05/12/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

It's apparently at 27% according to the 2016 poll.

>your research
thanks for the source though

And again a Germanic with his nonsense

Why Germanic are so stupid?

You understand that a president needs to get people to fucking agree with them, right?
The Republican party has fallen to decrepitude in its strategy. Even now, they're railing against a candidate who can actually get into the white house purely because he's not a purist who has a specific image that they THINK people fucking want. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Shrubuya; none of them got into the white house because they were suit'n'tie, soft-spoken Lincoln figures. They got into office because they were all ranch owners, "cow boys." They struck people as the kind of men you'd want to have a beer with, and like it or fucking not, that's what wins a goddamn election.