Atrocity Exhibition

Literally try and name a better rap/hip-hop album from the 2010s.

If you haven't listened to it, you know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnfPzODj1kI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RUSW7imvk4
youtube.com/watch?v=GJPf8rMaab4
youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U
youtube.com/watch?v=YWwO9yq-mvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ylGUJ5g93K0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7NtQh0Gc0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

danny brown -xxx

probably pic related

Denzel Curry will release the best album of the decade I think. 13 was just so fucking good that I reckon he's ready to become one of the best.

At the moment though, Atrocity Exhibition is up there

M E M E

XXX > Atrocity

youtube.com/watch?v=5RUSW7imvk4

Everyone needs to appreciate this

no. he will never be anything but the fag who namedrops anime and grim adventures of billy and mandy. then talk about being a stone cold lsd killer

XXX isn't as interesting i don't think, the beats and synths in AE just blew my mind the first time I heard it

xxx, mbdtf, section 80, most death grips albums

only like this more by a hair

>ep

>i don't think, the beats and synths in AE just blew my mind the first time I heard it
xxx has still stand the test of time. come back in 2-3 years and you'll realize how lame AE is.
also if thats the only reason u think AE is better. then you're better off just listening to the producers work. since you dont care about dannys lyricism

He is a gook tbf, he does say that

youtube.com/watch?v=GJPf8rMaab4

Best song of 2017

Not a meme. Exmilitary is legitimately amazing.

What's wrong with EPs mate

It's both his lyricism and the production, it's just that the production was the first thing that struck me

OP was asking for albums, mate. Not gonna deny 13 being one of the strongest hip-hop/rap PROJECTS this decade though.

but the lyricism on xxx is far superior
not a single on AE gives us an indepth look on what danny has dealt with in his career and where he sees himself in the future
youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U

even this song is danny being as sincere as he can be about how feels about women
youtube.com/watch?v=YWwO9yq-mvs

Yeah, I know, I was just saying that 13 showed that he was going to release the best album of the decade, I reckon. Not that 13 was better than AE or anything.

If 13 had been a real album though, with other songs at the same level as the 5 of the EP, it would DEFINITELY be better than Atrocity Exhibition

Maybe you're right, but his delivery in AE is much better as well I think. After listening to AE it sounds like he's holding back in XXX, but he doesn't hold back at all in XXX. Just depends on what you look for in a rap album, I guess.

>but his delivery in AE is much better as well I think.
sure i'll agree with that. hes a serious artist always trying to improve his flow so of course that'll happen over time.

another guy that was supposed to blow up like danny but hes legit crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=ylGUJ5g93K0

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7NtQh0Gc0M

Man, Denzel has so much potential. Don't think 13 was that great desu, but he definitely has it in him to release a classic.

He has sooooo much fucking potential man, he's going to be so fucking good.

Going to be the biggest thing since Kendo

thank you for this, i've found a ton of great remixes thhrough this link my guy

As much as i love AE, MBDTF is better.

hahahahahaha

>actual instrumental cohesion
I love atrocity exhibition but it is far from perfect.
Experimentation =/= automatic merit

sorry if this offends you pleb

Not him, but both of the albums he laughed at are absolute trendy garbage

>Danny Brown
>Not trendy garbage
Please neck self mate.

this is better, though atrocity exhibition is a great album
as if atrocity exhibition isn't a meme?

I cant. Danny Brown is literally the best rapper out there right now

>trendy garbage