Kill me

kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I want you to suffer like the rest of us

you could have voted SPD, you know

SPD-Kanzlers have always proved to be the necessary assholes in clinch situations

>No. I want you to suffer like the rest of us

We only suffer because people didnt listen to the Third Reich and its warnings and tried to deny that they fucked Germany over with WW1

You do not have permission to die

they're so fucking ugly i swear to god

You're next Mongol

You can always take care of the merkel and redeem yourself user.

find that kluth guy who wrote this and send him a dead pig's head

Do it for the fatherland!

thought Bubbles was more into heron than beer

>implying
While they are subhumans and shouldn't be in White countries, the guy on the right is hot as shit

how you fucking faggot? you're only saying that because he's brown

Came here to make a Bubbles reference

I wonder why there hasn't been any killing of mudslime yet by ethnic Germans. Seriously even Norway had a killer yet no German has done anything at all?

Merkel is a pawn for the globalists who used to be anti multiculturalism and even told off a crying girl until july last year when her opinion magically switched over night

I personally dont understand why other EU countries go along with it considering that Germany has no way to enforce anything since we have no worthwhile army nor does she have the backing of her people

Everyone just bitches and whines and buys into the anti german propaganda while ignoring their own shitskins problems some countries had long before merkels cuckening

this is why selling out to the economy is not a good thing

I think this is funny AF
The nazi murders now getting raped and getting genocided

they probably put more effort on stopping this than they do on stopping ISIS

Doing that is what they want and they are baiting for it on all ends just like with the race baiting in your country.

When whites rise up the police state will come crashing down on them so in the meantime people choose to wait until shit gets so bad that no one can deny reality anymore

Its a shit strategy i agree but anything else doesnt work right now

The end is coming

The guy in the middle looks like Bubble the crack addict on the wire

>this triggers Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

its triggers anyone with half a brain

>Merkel is a pawn for the globalists who used to be anti multiculturalism

That's what in English we call a "careerist", her role as Chancellor makes life worthwhile and the business elite happy. Enjoy your corporate created and government mandated slop? Well now the flavours come in curry and other shitskin varieties because Germany and Europe needs more consumers.

San Jose is a depressing as fuck city, the only we to enjoy life in Costa Rica is as a monkey.

>San Jose is a depressing as fuck city

Well yeah, if you ever visit you have try to stay as much as possible on the rain-forests, beaches and small towns.

get rekt

No, you're not allowed to die, not while it's still so goddamn amusing for the rest of us.

quality

They are so disgusting, I swear I am not exagerating, it is pure ugliness.

I won't. You WILL suffer through this.

You'll be soon sniffing marmite after petrol runs out, my abo friend.

whatever. rape them in front of your women and young girls to show them who the dominant males are.

Enjoy your united democratic Germany.

We let you go without a fight. Why aren't you happy?

Isn't it what you wanted?

Germans are the weakest people in europe.
They went from being a glorious aryan nation, led a by a great man who wanted to free the world of filthy greedy kikes to a niggerland cucked by jews and their propaganda. I can't believe you are letting this happen to your country. You should mass suicide desu.

Come to Saint Petersburg this summer to booze with us.

Lol at the white woman in the pic with the worried look who wants to get the fuck out of that bar before Ahmed and pajeet and rasheesh rape her and blow up the whole place for allah.

Bye bye Europe.
Nice knowing ya :^)

you're next you shithead

we're in this together

No. Kill them

fuck off nazi krauts

all Somalians are related, they're that inbred

Faggot wog/loverr detected

Go get buggered by a wombat m8

Bend over and feel the glorious effects of multiculturalism.
I bet Hitler is rolling in his grave right now while the glorious aryan race has been reduced to quadroons and halfricans.

How have you not killed merkel yet?

Germans should be isolated from Western society.

what happened to your star, north korea?

>Central& western Europe
>entire Europe

american education

>glorious aryan race
If we were that glorious we would have won the war and rule the world now. Instead we are pawns of kike globalists who replace us with subhumans/hybrids. Serves us right desu senpai.

i and my whole family will be this summer:DDD
canada is okay but family in russia and cheap booze,and possible wife

linkz ?

So the last will be first, and the first will be last.

You guys just being xenophobic. It's okay nothing will change, all the transformation oof Germany will be done within this year. And all consecutive years after will be the fruition of what happened today and yesterday from this mass migration

At least they are being nice to the German people. Germans can't defend themselves anyways, like Americans can wonder why. Why would people allow to be give up their means of defense knowingly things like this happens all time in a unarmed population. It's not to protect yourself but mainly protecting yourself from the gubber doing things like this.
All well. You snooze you lose.

You better fix this mess

No, I will destroy Germany and then, when it is done and Germany is ashes, then you have my permission to die

Nice try dingo

Bubbles finally made it out of the hood and into germany .. drinking bear with his friends

what a time to be alive

Where's your Trump, fagget?

You are already dead, Hans
this is hell.

kek the jews are so fucking funny i admire the lenghts they went for revenge

It's not funny at all, Brazil.

You have to laugh so you don't cry

>all those white people behind them whose family have probably been there since the middle ages
>take picture of three goatfucking niggers
That New History!

Is the one in the middle a Zikas victim?

No, just a somali.

no one wants to live in Finland, not even Finns. Only thing we have is darkness and welfare, and we'll soon only have one because if Sweden goes belly up, so goes Finland due to trade being poop and massive exodus of brown people

>70k likes, 22k dislikes

It was fun while it lasted I guess.

Third times a charm Deutschbro.

Bring in WW III, it is your destiny to save the true human race.

"Sorry"

germany is lost, just move away and let the liberals and cuck get genocided by future caliphate

All the strong Germans died 70 years ago.

Women. Even for the ones that pretend to be reasonable, it's really all an act.

One picture of a dead Syrian boy wearing German colors washed up on a beach was all it took.

>I wonder why there hasn't been any killing of mudslime yet by ethnic Germans

Google NSU. You're welcome.