Guys...

Guys, I'm having a weird hunch about Donald Trump and I think I might be up to something despite its sheer surreal ring to it.
First, events in space or in any other conceptualized realms of existence (biology, geology etc.)have the tendency to produce a metaphorical equivalent event in the human social world.

Basically, imho Donald Trump is the human counterpart of a sun dying and swelling up(narcissistic ego) to devour the planets it once sustained. He is the personification of a hollowed out end stage sun having exhausted its core(moral/ethical values and "soul") and degenerating into a life-destroying travesty of its former glory and benevolence. Even his physical appearance matches the sun to some degree with his sun yellow hair that has a certain resemblance to protuberances, his perma-tanned orange tone and granular skin surface.

Given that in mystical circles the sun represents the divine masculine and we are aruguably observing the decline of patriarchal structures in the west for some time this strikes me as at least somewhat plausbile.
Some further fuel for my claim maybe the Illusive Man character from Mass Effect 2 who bears an overall uncanny resemblance to Donald Trump in his views and personality. In the game he is always depicted infront of a large screen that shows a dying sun(!).

How much did you have to smoke for any of this to make sense to you? Also, didn't read.

Do you wake up angry every day?

Cleetus, you need.. To stop.. The weed.

if a man with no thumbs fights a man with one arm who would win?

How long has each had to live with said missing parts? If it's longer than 5 years, fight goes to no thumbs. He would have learned to compensate for not having the ability to make a proper fist by that point

You are engaging in cognitive bias.

As well as using an ad hoc fallacy to glue it all together.

This already happened, the winner went on the found the kingdom of nothumbria

>First, events in space or in any other conceptualized realms of existence (biology, geology etc.)have the tendency to produce a metaphorical equivalent event in the human social world.

No they don't, that's made up bullshit.

Total BS.

You liberal retards have way too much time on your hands. Get a fucking job... Well pretty soon you're gonna have to lmao

TLDR: Donald Trump is a red giant.

Ironically the winner was the one armed man.