Germancucks are finished

Germancucks are finished

Nothing wrong with this

its almost like in america
50% non white births

Can we now admit that eastern europe is best europe despite being more poor?

Hopefully they finish the job this time and get rid of the G*rman problem once and for all

Greece is South Europe

Doesn't that number include European migrants

HOLY SHIT
THE MADMEN ACTUALLY DID IT
THEY BRED THEMSELVES OUT OF A COUNTRY
MEU (Muslim-European Union) WHEN

Probably, it's easier to create snappy clickbait headlines when you use vague terms.

And also eastern, but many of the eastern euro countries are poorer than the west.

Do you really believe this? I have muslism neighbours and they have 5 kids. I doubt Eastern euros have kids

We started non white, have a huge border with a mostly brown country and southern idiots forcefully brought in black people. What's your excuse?

>ancestral homelands
>land being reclaimed by the same mongoloids we wrecked

Everytime Hans crows about Brexit ruining the UK, I remember this and smile

Maybe Merkel will open her fat mouth again and ruin it more.

The mudslims aren't going to leave just because of brexit lol

North America always belonged to whites. It was never theirs.

So there is no point to visit Germany anymore. Just go to Wisconsin, Santa Catarina and so on.

And then you remember its even worse in your country and you stop.

MUH

Yes it does.
It's just like saying "Germany has 20% foreign population" and then forget to mention that half of those are from EU countries.

North America was never supposed to belong to anybody. It just so happened that euros had a concept of land and the natives didn't.
At this point I'd rather it belonged to whites, natives, and mexicans(in the south) though.

But Pakis and Bangladeshis and Carribeans are from your beloved Commonwealth.
It has nothing to do with the EU and they won't leave after Brexit.

we're working on that :^)

>kids of mothers born outside the UK 26%
>number of mothers born outside germany 20%
But keep those blindfolds on while your goverment keeps importing Muhammad and Jamal to replace you, good goy. Because its "S-So bad in germany, luckily that could 'never happen here, better get rid of all those evil white christians coming to our country to make place for more africans"

out of 40% how many are europeans?

75% of "Foreigners" in germany are from the EU.
There is no statistic for country of origin of newborn with migration background as far as I can see, only for whos mother is born outside of germany (20%).
Romanians and Poles are among the most fertile in that regard.
Though german women birthrate has been going up for years, primarily in East germany (where there are basically no foreigners in the first place).

Fun fact, the American side of Germany is the most cucked and the Russian side is the most German kek

good bye German
good morning black germans

Hardly surprising that the side governed by the people who wanted to turn germany into a collection of agrarian communities got fucked over.

But really its more to blame on their weakspined-ness when it came to dealing with guest workers and ensuring they actually fucking leave, which the GDR was much better at.

spotted the Polack

new world doesn't count
so you tried to destroy europe 3 times in 100 years and succeeded on you third
so what's the next step of your master plan?

>so you tried to destroy europe 3 times in 100 years
Kek First we try to fight against multiculturalism and for national identity and purity of race. But you fuckers go die like lemmings to stop us. And now we are promoting it and you are not satisfied either?
Well tough shit then, you made that bed, we are just making sure you will lie in it.

btw, can i get immigrate to the Germany right?

why would you want that?Its a shitty, boring country.

>better than fucking dot.

>that denial
This attitude is why Pakis can have gangrape gangs running for over a decade in your country. Because you guys are so pathetic your solution to your problems is pretending they don't exist and pointing fingers on others rather than fix them.
I'm glad you are finally leaving because it means your hordes of pakis and niggers won't also swarm into our countries when you implode.

USA bombed syria and kickstarted the migrant crysis

>your solution to your problems is pretending they don't exist and pointing fingers on others rather than fix them
sounds vaguely familiar
of course

One hitler wasn't enough

>I'm glad you are finally leaving because it means your hordes of pakis and niggers won't also swarm into our countries when you implode.
>Being this deranged

Still not a good thing though. It's not about keeping out brown people, it's about keeping your homogeneity.

And I say this as an American who feels we are a multicultural society and embrace it. But leave that to us. The rest of the world should retain its identity. Then again, I remember that we are all mixed anyway. Don't know.

All memes aside I'd wager less than a fifth of those have shitskin backgrounds. They're mostly Slavs.

>euros had a concept of land and the natives didn't.
were the natives communists