Story:

Story:

>be 15 virgin skinny blonde, 5"1 110 IBS 36C Waist 26
>wearing tight yoga pants and a thin tank top
>leaving a college football game with my girlfriend
>getting dark out and almost time to go home
>maybe a dozen people watching the game that day
>my friend is 18 and she's looking after me
>really though she's got a crush on a college boy, which is why she dragged me with her
>i don’t know the area, but she didn't want to go alone and look stupid
>game ends heading to the underground train station
>place is deserted
>we are checking the station map trying to figure out how i get home
>friend knows where she needs to go but not me
>no idea what train i need to take
>i call out in the subway “anyone out there?”
>hear a guy come out from around a corner
>makes me think okay he musta been just behind the pillar there waiting for a train
>asian guy in his 20’s looks like one of the typical college kids

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=psychological effects of rape on victims&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6lfb4pbbVAhUr94MKHf-NCd0QgQMIJjAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wearing a tracksuit i guess he's a college athlete kinda cute
>he is tall, like he towers over me like im some child.
>he gives me this look like he was eyeing me for a second
>looking me up and down
>puts a smile on his face and asks me where im headed
>tell him the general location, as the train arrives
>friend said “oh my tains here hun, you'll be okay right?”
>”sure” i said i believed this guy knows the way so im confident i'll get home okay
>give friend a hug as the doors open and she steps in waving goodbye
>she wasn't quite right in the head though
>what i mean by that is she was on cloud 9 thinking of the college boy
>because if she wasn't she wouldn't really have left me alone like that
>guy said “yea your trains on the other side so we have to take the stairs down and back up again”
>alright cool

>we head down some narrow stairs and what looks like a long tunnel
>i thought alright
>after about minute or 2 i start to think where the hell does this tunnel go
>i didn't even check the signs on the way in just following this guy
>i asked him a few questions and he just gave me some simple yes no answers on the way.
>like if he went to college there and if he watched the game
>he answered with mostly no’s
>the tunnel takes some unusual turns
>it’s not looking like a usual tunnel that leads to another set of tracks
>for the next minute i'm now actively looking for signs to see where i am
>i see a service station sign up ahead but nothing else
>i say to the guy “yo where are we, this doesn't look right”
>guy puts his arm around my neck like he's my boyfriend
>said “we're just going to get some privacy hunny”
>my heart is now pounding, oh god what's happening

>to fight this guy would mean i get totally pummeled to death in some dark tunnel
>so i just sorta nervously said “no that's okay i don't feel like it”
>but he had his arm around my neck
>leading me to some dark unlit section that's like a dead end closet without a door
>smells like homeless people take a piss here, probably because it's private and we never passed a washroom for the longest
>he takes his arm off my shoulder and pushes me while his foot was in front of mine
>within a second i tumble to the ground
>i brace myself with my hands the force of which make them sting as well as my knees
>im frozen from the shock and from the sudden pain on my hands.
>i sense him getting behind me, hes taking my pants down along with my panties
>im somewhat squirming towards the far wall as he's pulling them off.
>hes yanking them completely off i resist a bit until he slams his foot down on my back to support himself
>i give in cause hes really heavy
>after that he sits on my ass while my chest is flat on the cold floor
>hes working my tank top trying to tear if off it takes him no time to toss that aside and remove my bra
>at this point im completely naked aside from the jewelry socks and shoes im wearing.
>he stands above me while im on my stomach i look back at him to see him already jerking off over me

>i see him constantly spitting on his cock. Which was full hard on at this point, but below average. (yea i seen some on the internet so what)
>after a few seconds of just watching me and jacking it he gets down on top of me
>he grabs my waist and lifts it and starts to slide his dick in my pussy.
>it goes in on his first try, he’s just popped my cherry. Hurt at first but with all the spit lube the pain is gone as quick as it started.
>fucking me doggy style while my face is practically bouncing against the far wall by now
>i feel something wet run down my thighs, i take a quick look and it’s a bit of blood, but mostly pussy juices
>i've played with myself before and i can get really really wet.
>after about 2 minutes of this i guess he starts to tire out
>just when i think it’s over, he starts fingering my ass hole
>this hurts most as he tries to jam it really far in, i react in a way that causes me to slam my face forward into the wall.
>as my body sorta gives up he starts putting his dick in my ass
>tight as hell
>takes long deek strokes with some time between
>after about 10-20 pumps he cums a lot when he's balls deep in my ass
>he freezes for about 2 minutes and he's just trying to feel my breasts keeping his cock well planted
>i can tell his finished but too weak to move

>i cant even move an inch either cause i can feel his cock hitting the back of the inside of my ass wall filled with cum so its squishing around in there.
>cum is slowly leaking from my ass
>when he does get a hold of my boobs he squeezes them gently but is overly rough with my nipples
>at this point my nipples are rock hard and he squeezes them as hard as he can to the point i want to scream but i am just sobbing in pain from it
>one he realises im starting to tear up at this point his dick shrivels up and he pulls out and starts gathering his shit together.
>just before he leaves he grabs my yoga pants and said “this will slow you down”
>and that’s the last i saw of him
>after he leaves i slowly flip myself over and inspect my pussy and ass
>pussy is red with bit of smears of blood around it
>ass is still dripping with cum
>i get to a squatting position and i just try to squeeze as hard as i can
>while sticking my finger in my ass scraping what i can out.
>i figure fuck this
>i grab what's left of my tank top and try to cover myself with it.
>i tye it so its flapped over my pussy and my ass is just exposed
>feeling of i just want to get home comes over me
>i try to get up but the pain in my groin and ass keep me limping away. As i have parts of my tank top covering my waist and my arms covering my tits.
>what took 5 minutes to get here took me over an hour to get out.
>another 10-15 minutes of wondering around trying to find the way out
>i thought to myself forget this train station im getting a cab
>i make my way out of the underground train station and by this point its pitch black
>streets are empty, this place is a ghost town

>no way to call anyone as my belongings were left in my yoga pants (wallet and cell)
>after what felt like an hour of walking down the street i see the first car slowly driving around the corner to me
>i start to wave at it and limp close to the roadway
>at this point i'll take any help i just wanna go home and change into clothes because it's cold at night and i'm shivering.
>car slows down and the window rolls down and it looks like what could have been the attackers buddy, i hesitate but i'm without clothes and i need warmth and i can feel the warmth coming from the car.
>he seems to just know im in trouble as i look like someone who's in a world of trouble
>he unlocks the door and waves for me to get in
>he said “come on, come on ill help you”
>what the hell i climb in as best i can without letting much skin expose.
>the guy got a good look as the car was low and i had to hold onto the door to get in and grab the seat to balance myself which caused me to release my boobs.
>for a moment i just exposed myself to this random guy but i didn't care at this point.
>his eyes opened pretty wide when that happened.
>shutting the door he just sorta sped off, didn't even get my seatbelt on
>i guess he was in a hurry to help me and i was thankful for that
>asked if i was okay
>i just sat there staring down at my shoes trying to warm myself up.
>just said to the guy i need to get home
>he asked if i was drunk, an odd question which i responded with a no
>where are your clothes?
>stolen i said

>didnt wanna tell some stranger what happened
>told him where i needed to go
>every now and then i look out the window to see where we are but too dark to tell so ill just have to put my trust in him
>i still look hoping to see something familiar
>after about 15-20 minute drive
>we pull into some plain business or warehouse parking lot
>no cars and no one home
>im like where are we
>he's like “i just gotta pick something up okay, it will just take a second”
>think to myself really, like i'm not a priority now or something?
>he pulls to the back of the warehouse away from sight of anything
>i think to myself fuck is he picking up here.
>he parks the car and hops out walking around the car to my door
>I didn't even think and in the seconds before he was opening my door i looked for the lock and because it's some foreign car i never been in i just couldn't see nothing or know what to grab so i grabbed a handle
>the door opened but i tried to pull it shut
>he took one good tug and my hand just gave in and the door was wide open
>i just thought to myself shit
>and he was grabbing my legs pulling me out of his car
>my ass hit the pavement so hard i fell to the side
>felt like getting kicked in the ass
>he unbuckled his belt downed his pants and grabbed the remains of my tank top and tossed them aside because at that point my tank top was just lying on top of me untied from the struggle.
>i layed there in pain in the fetal position
>he started to poke and prod at my parts with one hand on his cock, first feeling my tits up
>but in the fetal position that was tricky for him to get a good grip
>then he quickly gave up there and started rubbing my pussy with his fingers
>in no time my pussy was all wet again and he was licking his fingers in satisfaction

>fingering me in the pussy and occasionally the ass
>i guess he noticed my ass was wet there too i guess he thought i might have shit myself earlier because he wiped his finger on my sides after poking them in my ass
>after about a minute or so and after he wiped his finger on my sides he said fuck it
>and started to fuck me in the pussy
>while i laid there in the fetal position
>he slid it in just as fast as the first guy
>and took no time to cum
>he pulled out and squirted jiz purposely across my body and bit of my face
>he used his hand to rub it all around my body
>rubbed my face and even my tits with his jiz
>to the point his has was all clean from wiping it on me
>he got back in his car and drove off.
>this time im smelling of his jiz all over
>i grab my tank top and sorta wipe my face
>then i try to tie it back up where it was
>i have a long walk back to the main road
>i reach the road but this time i walk along the road to a major intersection and sorta sit down
>i kinda huddle up there in a fetal position but in a sitting position
>waiting to see who drives by next
>hopefully a cop this time
>i purposely let many vehicles pass by
>almost 2 hours go by I’m ignoring all cars this time
>but im about to freeze to death
>i promise myself to flag down whatever comes next
>thankfully the one vehicle i do spring up to flag down is an ambulance
>the last thing i remember was the blanket they put around me.
>and the ambulance driving asking me where i'm headed..

nice, quality work!, screen capping this..

This is bad, and you should feel bad for writing it.

why so?

i do feel a bit naughty

show me what you got

It's pure fantasy and blatantly so. It would be better if it wasn't so obvious.

It also trivializes that rape which actually occurred. It was filthy and diisgusting. If you're going to write about it, make it disgusting. Make it obvious how soul wrecking this was for her. No "qq I'm not a priority" fantasy bullshit.

Rape isnt actually that traumatizing/bad m8

this

It is when it's a fucking sandnigger. Let alone two straight after each other.

it's an inspirational piece,
>"It was filthy and diisgusting. If you're going to write about it, make it disgusting."
thats what he did, he made it disgusting lol

it is a fine piece of literature

this too

more stories please

did someone screen cap that?

Good shit user

No, its really not, thats you projecting your own racial hate

thanks

Let me know when you've been raped. Even before feminism, which have blown it up to unnecessary proportions, no woman would still not claim that it was no big deal. They might have said that nothing happened, and play it off as no biggie... but it really does fuck you up psychologically. If it doesn't, that in itself is a sign of mental issues.

Excuse the double negative.

>no woman would still claim
This is because we get attention from faggots like you for claiming we were raped. Why do you think the false reports and unreported cases are so high? Rape isnt a big deal yeah it sucks but just lay there and take it and its over or if your feeling ballsy fight back.
>t. Previously raped female

fuck all this talk about rape and is it really wrong crap.. Just post some dam stories peeps.

Let alone being raped, escaping and being raped again by your "rescuer." I can't imagine what it'd do to your psyche. Better some dude furiously rub his litte wiener to this than try it.

Are you really taking your own view and experience as fact? Really bitch?

Anecdotal evidence.

>are you really taking a first hand experience over what I made up in my head?
Yes, yes i am

Lowering of self worth is only one of the obvious effects.

gtfo here

I didnt know this was gonna be the first post i see on Sup Forums this morning

>I am the sole arbiter of what rape is and in my experience, I am the most qualified to speak for everyone who has ever been raped
Seems legit.

You're still talking about how YOU experienced it. No one here is trying to force you to think it was a horrible experience for YOU, but that it is for women in general. I still think you should talk to a psychologist. You may be a psychopath. Which would be great for getting raped. So grats.

you don't belong on Sup Forums

k

You are a faggot cunt. You have not experienced rape, X user says they have yet you claim that their pov is less than your sweeping generalizations. KYS faggot.
>t. Multiple raep victim

Fucking white knight feminist fuckers shitting up the world I swear.

You clearly don't know jack shit about anecdotal evidence.

Numbers dont lie
Best thing is we will never sleep with them
Anecdotal>none whatsoever

Right now nigger you have 2 first hand accounters saying you are shit, your statements are false and shit and that you should feel as shit as your shit is, to your weeb face. You have none backing your shit up.

At this point mounting evidence is contrary to your crap.

>Anecdotal>none whatsoever
As I thought, you know jack shit about anecdotal evidence. We are not in a situation where there's no evidence, or else it wouldn't be anecdotal. Or are you suggesting that this thread represent the world view on things? You're deluded.

Read This thread is not a representation of world view. If anything, it's a sign that people with mental issues or psychological instablilities gather to Sup Forums.

>i have self diagnosed mental instabilities so every one else does too
Get out of here with that tumblr bs

prove you're a fucking female, you dirty rape victim whore

There is also evidence for creationists.

Right now you have evidence in front of you that says one thing. Worldview annon says "well, yeah well that's just your opinion man." Here's the funny thing. Those cases and evidence of bitching and moaning? Also fucking opinion. None is less valid than the other yet you have at least two first hand accounts here, not heresay or third-fourth hand accounts that wva read somewhere.

what makes you whites trust the guys who aren't even trusted in back their own country .
PS:- i m from india

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=psychological effects of rape on victims&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6lfb4pbbVAhUr94MKHf-NCd0QgQMIJjAA

You mean 'asian' user. Its ref bong news.

Nice strawman you've built there. I just hope you don't base all your arguments on strawmen. You'll end up just like the tumblrinas you accuse me of being.

You still think people in this thread can represent world statistics. I'm not a representative for anyone but myself. Neither do you.

To whoever wrote this
Dude you got some serious talent
You should try to get into professional sphere
Even though it was a taboo topic you write skills don't made it feel like that
You should definitely write more like this

Amazing! One of those articles references a little over 100 victims over a 50 year period of reporting!

Seriously fucknuckle. Go ask any group of women or girlie boots in the services. Most have experienced rape if not sexual abuse in their lives. Fuck, a lot of the guys have as well and on the receiving end at that. Your study of 100+ over 50 years vs a few regiments of 100s in ANY given year.

Get the fuck out of here with your shecklestein studies.

>he says sporting nothing but strawmans thugs entire thread

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

>india

fag

He's trying to rip on paki's.

Both pakis and indians are all rapists. Sandy, curry smelling 3rd world shithead rapists.

Good Afternoon polack.

Fun fact about India
There's no law there against men being raped

Ooh. Close. Irish. But a valiant attempt.

poo in the loo, pajeet.

That image is shit, but he has a point. If you ever were with a ok to beautifull woman, you would know, how Indians try to seduce women.

my writing sucks but thanks for that

i aint reading all dat, sorry man

Hi, I want to counter this by telling you that your writing is in fact sub par, this guy is wrong. Don't get discouraged, but don't get an inflated ego either!

This is either a bait or you are a complete idiot
This is some artistic work
Why bring race in it
Just enjoy it and if you don't like it just say so
PS I'm an Indian too

because indians are all really sexy and not a bunch of dim, smelly 3rd world retards with the social graces of a turd.

When I was 22 I worked as a bartender at this warehouse dance club. You'd always see these pajeets walk in in a group of 3-4. They all had slacks and weird pearl colored silk shirts they got from back home that was unbuttoned down to their solar plexus. Most had those faggy freddy mercury mustaches. They'd always roll in early like 8:00.

Behind the bar we'd always laugh because it was guarenteed that if 4 of them arrived together, 4 of them would leave together. They'd literally hit EVERY single white chick in the bar, including the other chick bartenders, and every single one of them would turn them down. They always looked so dejected when all of them left together about 10:00.

Indians are just fucking disgusting.

I can do that too:
>claiming that pointing out anecdotal evidence is a strawman

I knew it wasn't that great but i thought by encouraging him
He will try to write better stuff next time

good job op
saved

like honesty, my question for you then is, do you think i should write more?

i dont want to write the same thing again i like real original stuff. This story i wanted to bring a news story to life, may do it again for the right kinda story.

Definitely do it again
But you should try to read more stuff like this to get the idea of what elements to use
Post soon

Someone post a screencap.

I feel dirty because I'm aroused by this, it's so well written god fucking dammit