So I just finished season 4 and I'm 2 episodes into season 5 and I don't see how a 5th season was necessary...

So I just finished season 4 and I'm 2 episodes into season 5 and I don't see how a 5th season was necessary. The whole camera thing could have been solved somehow in the last episodes of the 4th season if they intended to finish it off there.

Is it good, at least? Because it seems highly unnecessary and the S4 finale was pretty satisfying.

Its better than season 4, especially after the midseason break

God i fucking hate people who think the season four finale was a good series finale.

lol ypu think it was bad? He had to poison Brock to gain Jessie's trust and orchestrate his murder multiple times in like only 3 episodes. It was pretty nice

It's overrated crap, if you like that melodrama art house style it's tolerable, but really on the whole there's better shows out there.

I am not going to name them, or even say what my preference is or background because that doesn't matter.

The show was 'meh' and you can't prove it otherwise M8.

It was an incredible season finale and season four may very well be my favorite season.

That being said, it still annoys me when people say they should have cut it there. You say that NOW, that youactually have the rest of the series, but if you didnt think about what you'd be saying
"WELL WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO WALT!?? OR JESSE?? OR FUCKING ANYONE, LIKE WHAT? DOES HANK EVER CATCH HIM? WERE TO ASSUME EVERYONE LIVES HAPPY EVER AFYER AND THATS IT??? THIS WHOOOLE STORY WAS REALLY JUST ABOUT GUE VS WALT, SOME FUCKING FINAL BOSS BILLSHIT? WHAT THE FUCK MAN,'

Jesse kills Walt btw

You also didn't cite any examples or make any sort of actual argument. So, fuck off.

Wow. Dick. You gonna tell him about how the fly comes back too? Fuck it lets spoil the whole show.

BB was always shit.

Post your screenplay

That fly was even more of a pain in the ass the second time around

I'm a writer for BCS.

Topkek you wish faggit, you're a shit writer and calling BB garbage, this is why Sup Forums is best cringe humor board of all. Post your screebplay bitch

BCS is my screenplay.

So you are seven people?

spoil next season pls

I'm a highly evolved AI posing as seven people.
Funny lawyer hijinks ensue.

you're retarded. Its filled to the top with near perfect cinematography and symbolism in nearly every scene. Attention to detail in writing, acting, and overall direction is why many people on Sup Forums rate it as the best tv series of all time, and you can't come up with a better show if you tried because if you could you would've already mentioned it. Take your shitty edgelord comment that holds no water somewhere else.

Season 5 was justified by the train heist alone.

Uncle Jack was some final boss shit too.

Season 5 isn't that great but the final three episodes are so perfect and amazing for what season 5 was. Obviously watch it, are you retarded? You watched 4 other seasons why wouldn't you watch the last one?

>Nazis are evil meme

He wasn't a nazi, he was a neo-nazi gang leader. If he'd been a nazi, he'd have had snappier clothes.

Not nearly on the same scale. Yes he was an adversary but the real plot of season five is about how Walter sows his own undoing, and focuses on the main character more than anyone else. Really Jack and the gang dont have much screen time, especially compared to Gus. Jack is certainly an obstacle but he is also majorly an extension of WALTERS decision making, not like Gus who is a master of his domain and makes major decisions that Walt must react to. Ultimately Season four is about Walter and Gus, and Season 5 is about Walter, and reckoning.

And thats why

The fly does come back though. Several times in season 5. Poster behind Walt before train, flying around in office before mike. Key moments that I'm sure flew over you retarded morons heads because you thought the fly episode was "boring filler" when its actually one of the most important key episodes specifically Walts speech and Jesse's story about his aunt.

Actually I thought about the moments the fly came back as I made that post. Yes I watched for symbolism. Ive seen it a hundred tjmes. Prolly my favorite show.

Good ily bb me 2 on mi 7th rewatch

>Strawman

It was necessary for AMC, Breaking Bad's popularity increased drastically, but pretty late, so they wanted to capitalize on that inceased popularity for as long as possible.

>as long as possible
If that were true there would be three more BB seasons.

>aaaaAAAAAAAaaaAHHHHHhhhh
>fighter of the hayman

You taking the piss or not?

> le "I'M THA ONE WHO KNOX HAHA"
> le "YOU'RE GODDAMN RITE HEHE"
> le "SAY MY NAME HIHI"
> le "I WON HOHO"
> le "I'M IN EMPIRE HUHU"
> le "BITCH TOPKEK"
> le "EVIL NAZIS ZOZZLE"
> le "15 KILLS IN 3 MINUTES LEL"
> le "I AM THA DANGER ABELLA"

BSC >>>>>> BrBad.

It is true, there have been reports of the difficult negotiations to keep the show going for at least that long. That's how long everyone was able to agree on.

Although you're a fucking retard, like a huge retard, you're right, bcs will end up trumping bb if it stays this same trajectory

What do you mean???
Every interview with Vince he tells the story of after season four happened and the series wanted more episodes now that it better ratings, vince wasnt excited to order thirty episodes, he was very cautious and said 'i dont think we have much story left" even Cranston tried to get vince to extend his 16 episode plan to 20, but vince was stubborn, he had envisioned his pacing and that was that. That isnt to say Vince is an ultimate genius and the writers had no say in the matter but he certainly isn't an over rated writer either you could say and he was sure of his decision from the beginning of season five.

uh

getting vince to do that, is...a negotiation