Continuation of that 9 Eloggin thread that just reached it's limit

Continuation of that 9 Eloggin thread that just reached it's limit

These pictures are interesting, but I have posted all of them years ago. And there never was an element of "they don't want you to see these".

if you look closely at this one you can actually see a log that fell out of Andy's ass

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

notice this business-dad actually climbing up a building to retrieve a clogger

grow up and show some respect for those who lost their throats during log eleven

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

wow what a hero

my logwife (who is also my niece whom I shower with regularly) actually thinks my log posts are fucking dreamy, so yea, you can eat a log, logboi

I'll have the log with creamy corn hunks plz

wake up sheeple

>replying to own thread
Pathetic faggot.

mature much?

log

this one really hits home for me

someone's hungry

tfw andys taking a shit

anus snack