- Jon and Daenerys willget in love
- One of the dragons become a white walker
- Thoros will be killed in an ambush

Source: leaked HBO documents

Enjoy your day :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM3HXpliG9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don'g give a shit about any of those, what hill habbun with our cockless coward friendo?

Oh no, not Thoros!

My thoughts exactly. Who cares about a character that has got only 5 minutes of screening time in the series.
And I don't understand the dragon becoming a white walker, it seems too strange.

People still watch this show without knowing spoilers beforehand? Idk how people do it, half of the fun is the memes that come from going to places that are full of spoilers.

youtu.be/RM3HXpliG9M

Nobody gives a shit about spoilers for Game of Thrones, faggot. At this stage anyone who has read the books (and this is Sup Forums so that's everyone) just wants to know what the fuck happens in the end. If you find out anything else, let us know.

Snape kills Dumbledore

srsly

I'm glad little finger dies but I wish it were arya or daenerys instead, lost interest in the show last season or the one before that because of their story lines

Arya is cool.but yeah i hate daenerys

Emilia Clarke's got a sweet ass, though.

She is hot, i just think she would be a shitty queen. Plus she is going to flood westaros with dothraki savages

>Plus she is going to flood westaros with dothraki savages
They're not going to want to stay there, it's fucking cold and shitty and mountainous.

It's not her that I hate so much just her awful story line and how she randomly uses magic when nobody else does, it feels stupid and forced

A dragon becomes a white walker?! Explain!

They will go north of the wall in search of some spear shaped mountain. Then got ambushed by some dead folks and had to run, send a raven to Daenerys to help 'em out so she comes with her dragons. Nigh king throws a frozen spear and kills on of the dragons on the spot. Everybody runs safely except for thoros and Jons uncle Benjen. In the end of episode the deadfols pulls the dead dragon out of the water with chains and then he opens his eye but its blue now - just like the walkers.

Dragon dies. Raised from dead. Joins desd comrades.

>night king kills Visaerys
>night king revives Visaerys as undead
>night king rides Visaerys and uses blue
undead dragonfire to burn down a chunk of The Wall

Ahh ok I see. That's interesting

>jon and daenaryns will fall in love

No they fucking won't. Anyone who has any knowledge of the books and the bloodlines chart of the show knows this is shit.

Hell, Jon is Gunna kill daenaryns

Kind of curious how they take out the dragon though. Seems pretty open for a white walker, unless it literally got overwhelmed by a multitude of white walkers....shit, that is what happens isn't it?

Mind you, none of what op said is actually leaked. This is all literally c&p from the reddit game of thrones theorys

They might be related but Targaryens are known for fucking with their relatives so why not.

kinda lame and predictable spoilers

One page of screenplay actually leaked but it's kinda shit. Jon calls Deanerys "Dany" and she is like whoa dude where did that come from lol. And she looses one dragon.

BUT ARE THERE GONNA BE MORE TITTIES?

sure hope so

>literally no proof

Well, it's been painted only the evil commit incest in game of thrones. So either it won't happen cause "dragon lady is sooooo nice" or it'll happen and she'll die for being evil.
This is new to me. I do believe you, but one page could hardly confirm anything.

Thank you for the info though