“They are still treating this like a family-run business and they have a PR problem...

“They are still treating this like a family-run business and they have a PR problem. ... What they don’t seem to understand is this is a criminal investigation involving all of them.”

You said you wanted him to run the government like it was a business. You didn't specify which kind

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello WND and or Alex Jones conspiracy theorist.

No matter how much you defend him, he will still have been part of a conspiracy to undermine the US election with the aid of a foreign power.

Why are you trying to suck Trump's dick?

Meh, still better than the alternative candidate.
The cold war would have rebooted a lot faster if Shillary had won.

>13 replies
>2 individual IPs

o i am laffin, keep it up and maybe your thread will get spammed with korean girls too

Why the fuck would I want the government run as a business? Businesses are run to grow, I want the government smaller...much smaller.

npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

And what's going on right now with China? Also what just happened with Russian relations? Also better a cold war than a hot one

The things going on with china and russia would still have happened if Hillary won.
The difference is that she'd expect them to treat her in a specific way because of her gender. That was her shtick during the elections and it would have been her shtick as the president.

What the fuck are you on about? She's not a hardcore feminist. She basically let her husband rape other woman. You're way out of your depth on this on

Don't forget about the children he raped with Jeff Epstein

Actually that was Trump

Hello Megan Kelly fanboy

Thiiiiis

get Mindraped and hate your President

It was both of them. Clinton went to the sex slave island 26 times. Most of Trump's interactions were either at Mar-a-lago or in NYC.

Why am I looking at a fully clothed asian woman?

Because you're in an anti trump thread.

Because the right doesn't like to lose so they throw a fit and break things when it doesn't go their way. Pic related.