What's the most creative ways to commit suicide?

What's the most creative ways to commit suicide?

Be it a creative death or a planned out death. Something elaborate or a real head scratcher. Even things that I would need to prepare before death just to bamboozle friends and loved ones. Like secret letters, buying a cryptic billboard, setting something up, an elaborate puzzle, just something really creative. Along with a creative suicide.

Not going to focus on this following statement but if it's even-number quads, then maybe I'll do it, who knows.

Give it your best shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4FswrMCuNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a false suicide

Ooooo

Death by enema, you asshole

I'm thinking of doing this next week. Set my car to plow into an over pass, homeless fuck at the wheel. Burnd to a crisp, no records.

I then move to New England, lobster for a while, tell them I was in the service but lost my shit cuz muslims are always trying to kill me. Give them a false name that sounds legit. Get government benefits, disability, still work. Move to England. Start hunting those fuckin muzzies in the streets like the animals they are.

Yeah.. Next Tuesday

Get convertible and parachute and piano wire. Get going 90. Make a noose around neck with piano wire. Make sure you get a bunch of cops chasing you down freeway and news chopper. Once famous pop the parachute and BOOM your head goes flying off and you are forever king of rekt.

Impressive thinking. Although I guess I'm looking for ones that really isn't about being popular, more like bamboozling close friends to have them figure it out on their own why I committed suicide or what message i was trying to give them or something but you guys can post whatever you feel is creative.

I've always just wanted to run off in the forest and just see how long I could last. I would want my pain/death to be slow and palpable. I would want a huge search party to come looking to only find me dead by whatever being consumed by nature the way God intended.

I prefer fast non-painful deaths but I like your post.

Bump

Rent a plane, go over New York, and ram it into that building that's gonna replace the twin towers. Won't do any significant damage, but I'll die a meme

Make it seem like there is something cryptic. Set all of your personal clocks (phone clock, clock in your room, just clocks that are mostly used by you) all an hour and 5 minutes ahead. Kill yourself at 1:05. Just have a consistent theme on 105. Like maybe kill yourself near a house whos address is 105.

Kill yourself. It can be somewhere with significance or the middle of the woods as long as your body wouldnt be found for awhile. Change your voicemail to your voice saying some random coordinates. Place a clue at the coordinate. For an extra twist use a friends voice on yoir voicemail and make it seem like you were murdered

Pretend you have schizophrenia and say that aliens are trying to get you or something along those lines. Then where they find your body leave evidence that aliens killed you or whatever you say was trying to kill you. Extra twist - never let them find your body and leave indications you were abducted

Lol classic but you forgot to write ron Paul for president on the parachute

Bonus points for fully nude

My uncle died like this sort of. He had schizophrenia and would claim that god and the devil were fighting for his soul. For awhile he was in a mental hospital and them eventually he got into a halfway house. Well the halfway house went on a trip to a mall and when everyone was leaving the mall my uncle said he was going to go use the bathroom. He was never seen again.

Go on stage somewhere. Give a massive speech about how beautiful life is and how some stupid people decide to end it. It has to be beautiful. Should touch everyone. As soon as you're done, pull out a gun and scream "If God exists he will let me live" and blow your brains out.

Fit your head inside a condom with a lethal amount of chloroform (hold your breath) then shove it inside a whore's vagina, and sniff everything in. Boom.

Drown in cum bukkake like the faggot you are

Nutmeg + LSD overdose
Black magic sacrifice etc

youtu.be/E4FswrMCuNA