About to cop me some LSD. Pic related. Have some questions

About to cop me some LSD. Pic related. Have some questions

1) how to avoid bad trip?

2) first time... Can I do it alone? I don't have any friends.

3) are you fully aware of your surrounds while on acid? Or do you turn into some psycho who jump in front of a train... Will I be fully conscious and aware of my acts and half self control?

4. How do I know if I'm get ting legit LSD and not fake?

5) any tips?

1) Drink it with a lot of alcohol

2) No. Do it in public places

3) Yes you are. You can pass by a cop and pretend you're fine

4) Question the dealer, firmly

5) Stoners should die

If youre with someone its easier to avoid a bad trip (they shouldnt be on lsd) the can tell you whats real an whats not. always think positiv. LSD is like a catalysator it will make bad thins worse and good things even better

you can do it alone but you really shouldnt
youre not fully aware. depens on how your body handles the trip but my friend walked in the forrest a came back a day later from a city 5km away from herer and cant remember anything

i dont how how to spot a fake sry

do it to good music or watch a series i always watch rick and morty because when youre trippin its funny as hell

thats all i can say good luck

How are bad trips? If you ever had one. Is it like you are living in a real life nightmare?

exactly sometimes worse

Feels like I want to die. You know there's something wrong but can do nothing to stop it. Literally you have to concentrate on not dying. Things around are slow and it feels like you will die any time

1) by praising satan and looking at the number ,,666,, for 12 hours straight.

2) do it infront of a hospital while singing halleluya

3) you become the train and jump infront of yourself

4) by taking it

5) try not to sell your mind to the aliens you will encounter on your trip (they will not give it back trust me)

Not OP but that sounds scary as fuck... Holy shit why would anyone risk taking that for have such a haunting experience?

Because young people are stupid.

Big thing to keep in mind with acid is it lasts a really long time. like 12 hours. by the end of an acid trip i'm always exhausted and ready for it to end. but yeah like i've done small doses and gone to work like it was nothing its pretty cool, its a clean high, but it doesn't just end if you want or need it to; you take acid you're in it for the long haul

Fuck this guy 1. If you ever trip out just lay down and remember it will pass

2. I'd recommend taking it somewhere in nature, is better to have someone experienced with you tho

3. If you don't take a shitload you'll be fine, about 100 - 150 ug should be enough for you, even in larger quantities it's controllable, if not, go to 1

4. Fake lsd is bitter, strong halucinations and less "feeling"

5. Keep yourself supplied and try to remember to eat and drink from time to time, bad trips are avoidable by keeping a "i don't give a fuck" vibe. Usually is easy to talk to people and you appear pretty much normal to them. The "peak" will be about 3h, that's when shit gets real. Combine it with weed for a real trip, otherwise is not so amazing. And last but not least , have fun and don't kys, you'll pass through an emotional rollercoaster and come back as a changed man.

because you can have a horror trip and think that you die for 14 hours straight but you can learn something from it for your life if you just let it go instead of fighting it.

many people fight a horror trip and thats the one thing you shouldnt do. I had 3 Horror trips myself (overall more good than bad trips tbh) but with the knowledge that nothing can happen to me physically and its all in my head i sitted it out

When it starts to wear off.... How do you know? Do all the colors and shapes and stuff just fade away and you're sober immidietly or what?

because when youre with friends its funny as fuck, you look in the sky and its fucking green

It's not that bad, can happen but it usually won't, also, you can't die from lsd od, so just keep in mind that it will all pass

Of course the nigger tried to bait and he did it.

So why dosnt everyone just sit it out? If you can do it, so can they. And then there wouldn't be anymore bad trips? Just sounds scary af. Even the inventor of LSD had a bad trip his second time taking it, he thought his neighbor was a witch coming to harvest his organs or something

Fade over about half an hour and you're still high untill you sleep

1) A bad trip is fueled by either fears or anxiety, be calm and well rested.

2) Do it with someone, if you do a bad trip or get hurt, you need someone able to call for help, and don't be worried about the cops or hospitals while tripping, they have to help you before anything else.

3) The effects depend on the surroundings, time of consumption and quantity, so you might be lucid or you might go "crazy".

4) The effects mostly.

5) Like any other drugs, drink water regularly and try to stay inside, like stated with someone else.

Shit happens

No its very slow. I remember driving home at the end of a long night and thinking it was time to go home go to bed. Started driving realized i was way more high than I realized and wanted it to be over cause i needed to go home and sleep. and when i got home i couldnt sleep you cant sleep on acid at all. but yeah the come down you'll feel things get normal but its reaaaallly slow. don't think i'm saying acid is bad, its like actual magic but just keep in mind and be careful

Personally i would not recommend staying inside as it leads much easier to anxiety, i'd rather recommend going out in nature, somewhere safe tho

You guys ever fapped or had sex on acid? How's it feel?

Pretty amazing, except when you look at your gf, she is a fucking corpse, you freak out a bit, blink a couple of times and she's normal again