Would you punch this faggot in the face?

Would you punch this faggot in the face?

Yes, I would punch myself in the throat with his shitlog

How could you talk like that, the king of Sup Forums. You should feel bad

Give me that sopping hot fucking log andy

Yea seriously

It's gettin' creamy up in here (my throat)

No, but I'd let him drop a hot steamy log down my fucking throat.

It's gettin' creamy up in here (my throat)

only if it made him slid a creamy steamy log down my throat

Not him but all these fuckers that keeps talking about shit eating

grow up

Yes, yes I would. Now let me ask you this.....

amirite?

I would punch you in the fucking face OP for posting this shit everyday

>9/11 upside down is sixx-oneone
>george w busch had sixx friends named Gariry, one wife, and one head
>...do I need to spell this out for you retards

dubs logged throat clogged

fucking cream

the truth truly is in the pudding

If you look closely at this one you can actually see a business-dad climbing up sears tower to "chow down" on a splattered log-clog

Mmmm... yes please

As a straight male I have to say not a single hour has ever passed in my entire life in which I did not think almost exclusively about getting my pink little boipuccini fucking annihilated by the gigantic, animatronic furry cocks of the original Country Bears group. Just imagine them grunting and breathing heavily while their lifeless glass robot eyes stare blankly at nothing while a furry, 19-inch (girth) hydraulic robo-dick turns my anuse into a bloody gaping hunk of ruined flesh. Henry would piss on my face while Fred jams a banjo into my urethra. At the same time, Zeb would suck off Big Al while Beary Bearington raped me literally to death

get out of here with that shit

Are you fucking retarted? Who in the fuck would ever want to put someone's piss in their fucking mouth? Much less whoever the fuck Daniel Filth is. You know what I really hate about these fucking half-assed failed attempts at derailing decent threads? It's not that the content matter is disgusting, which it fucking is. And it's not even the level of shasmeless samefagging and trying to force a retarted "meme". It's the fact that Andy's warm, creamy log roll isn't clogging up my fucking throat. So go fuck yourself, drink other peoples piss, and be a degenerate somewhere else. Logless shills aren't welcome here.

creamy

Yes OP I would.

fuking hott