How long before the next Israel Gaza war? It's been two years and I'm getting impatient

How long before the next Israel Gaza war? It's been two years and I'm getting impatient.

Can any Israeli posters help me out here?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.almanar.com.lb/adetails.php?eid=269784&cid=23&fromval=1&frid=23&seccatid=14&s1=1
youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are also waiting...

recently the IDF apparently found a method or obtained intelligence information about tunnels that Hamas has spent a lot of time and money in their digging.
It can inflame the area because Hamas realizes that he has lost all of his cards.

What are your long time predictions of Israel vs Palestine in general?

I hope soon.

Fuck Gaza, I'm waiting for the next Lebanon incursion.

I don't see any change in the near future.
perhaps the Palestinians will realize that their leadership is fucking them, and then a change may happen.

This.
The EU funded an arab breeding program, resulting in a huge number of parasitic mudslime spawns that have absolutely no hope of getting an education or a job.
This is social plutonium and MUSST result in conflict.

when the european civil war begins the israelis will use it to eradicate and drive out any arab they wish from their new territories (when the leaders of the free world cannot stop the massacrating of minorities in their own countries the human rights go to shit)

What is Palestine? What is Palestine? Does Palestine exist?

It's not a war, it's genocide. I'm just hoping at some point Israel goes overboard, glasses all the Palestinians and then the middle east descends on them forcing them to go nuclear. Glass the entirety of the middle east, central asia, an all of Africa.

I thought I was looking at some weird alien like creature only to see it was fallout from an explosive.

>must be past my bedtime

On side note, the goys getting angry in Palestine. I think they would fight to the last person

The next Lebanon war is going to be very destructive.
Hezbollah has tens of thousands of missiles, so the hope is to win the war within a few days.
A lot of Lebanese civilians would die.

If the war will open in the near future, it would enable the Sunni fighters in Syria to invade Lebanon and they will slaughter the Lebanese people.

Can burgerland be trusted to back Israel when they genocide the entire middle east?

no doubt, the civil war in Europe will provide us a broader support for nakba 2.

just as planned

Greater Israel before the turn of the century!
Shalom!

Israel just assassinated a leader of Hezbollah, I'd say in less than 30 days there will be a major war between Israel and Lebanon.
Israel will burn.

When can Israel get attacked by all of the Arab nations again so more kebabs get removed? Thanks.

as long as I see Paganism vs Satanism fight, I say let them do whatever the fuck they want!

Praise Jesus!

Make sure you have some decent POTUS first and not a backfired PR stunt like that traitor Obongo.

Leave their land, Jews and Muslims managed to live side by side for centuries but once you had land given to you which you had no right to have (I don't care what your sky genie book 'promises' you) and you then even start to expand them borders you become the aggressor, also when you act like hypocrites its annoying. pic related.
Btw your 'iron dome' is a scam, its a fireworks display used to keep Jews at the feet of their government.

>Jews and Muslims managed to live side by side for centuries
you are stupid

No need to blow up at him like that, achmed.

english.almanar.com.lb/adetails.php?eid=269784&cid=23&fromval=1&frid=23&seccatid=14&s1=1

Israel literally assassinated a hezbollah leader with a drone strike IN SYRIA. The war will be on soon. Tel-Aviv will be in flames.

Maybe soon maybe later but its not going to be a big deal

Zionist detected

It's already in flames, like 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

NOT comfy

>Lived side by side

Jews and Christians only coexisted with the Muslims in the area for so long because they accepted dhimmi status which is worse than second class citizenship.

the hajis in gaza are so stupid.
it's so easy to fuck up israel.
they just move towards the border and cry
while journalists livestream it.
jews would either shoot them on live tv for the whole world to see or let them pass.
i would invent some bullshit story with distant families split by the jews, who are now reunited in israel.
after that the hajis would go full taqia and push for a united jewis muslim state.
jews would be a minority in the newly formed state.
game over.

bollocks, Jizya was war reparations, the Zionist Hadith spouting Saudis changed the meaning and you took the bait.

Sometime shortly before the next election, whenever Likud starts to drop in the polls

jizz tax. a tax on your non muslim sperm. thats how i remember the name

You can't smuggle weapons into Gaza, the jews have it locked down.
With a well armed populace Israel would not be able to control the Gaza Strip and they know it, which is why every border crossing is stricly controlled even the ones that don't border israel.
Israel allows all jews to carry a gun for self-defense, but denies gazans that right.

Jizya is a tax paid by all non-Muslims in Muslim states.

Honestly Hamas is calling the shots as to starting it. Could be any moment now.

an armed conflict is what the jews want.
they use gaza as a giant urban warfare experiment.

if the hajis in gaza would just march one day towards israel, holding bullshit peace signs and asking open the border, just how they do in europe, then jews lose.
it's so simple.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS SO FUCKING HOT OUTSIDE
>that flag
>that lack of knowledge in history
nice try ahmed

well your wrong, but I'm sure being a Canadian non-Muslim having never studied Islam and its origins you will obviously know more than me in your own head because you read something on wiki-islam once.

m8 we already shoot them live on camera

>that flag
>totally not biased brainwashed nonsense
tell the ladies and gentlemen at home what the two blue lines mean.

Hopefully then you will treat us like allies.

give us mortars with WP for the reclamation of sweden.

you shoot them after they try to shank you.
but if the hajis would mobilize and hype some long march for peace towards jerusalem or some crap like that then it's over.

a peace march does nothing, because the ChristCucks in America would still support the jews even if the pals were massacred.
They ChristCucks still believe israel is important in the Return of Jesus, and are waiting for him to come back and appear over jerusalem from the sky.
Adult americans honestly believe this shit.

>palestinians
>peaceful protest

lol, these kids were taught to throw rocks at jews the second they left their spawning pool

I'm sure being British you are probably a Muslim so you know best

nobody gives a shit about your sand religion

>your sand religion
the Abrahamic religions are all 'sand' religions, the problem is I aren't Muslim so that wrecks your claim.
I am educated on the Abrahamic religions and where the Zionism has infiltrated them.
Greater Israel plan, Hadiths, Trinity, just three of the cancer injections.

another reason why i think the leaders in gaza are jewish paid agents.
their modus operandi is so retarded. they can't win a military conflict.

but if they do what the niggers did in america with the million man march and hold some speech about things that have no real meaning like love, tolerance, stoping hate bla bla that would totally anihilate any jewish response.

the hajis would turn from crazy psychopats wearing balaclavas in the desert to peace loving brown people.

IDF being busy helpi' n trainin' ISIS, so you have to wait more.
Maybe after Nov'2016.

Its pretty much known that Hamas was originally created by Israel, and then Israel co-opted the Palestinian Authority, even going so far as to give them training, uniforms and weapons.
Its the classical Ming the Merciless divide and conquer strategy. The PA was so busy opposing Hamas that both sides became weak and the Joos enjoyed taking advantage of that.

> I aren't Muslim
unlikely considering english is your second language

Oh look, its the Jap proxy guy, you're on here a lot.

>all this kike shilling

Disgusting. Hopefully the Iran deal results in them getting the nuke sooner so the Final Solution can be realized at last.

lebanon got destroyed twice already

not to mention hezbollah already has shit to deal with in syria

>Japan bringing the bantz

dude watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys

this sums up the western media's shit on israel

Gaza operations are like using a weed whacker on brush growing out back. Israel will wait untell the infrastructure of it's opponents reach a certain threshold and then fire the thing up. All this under contrived pretext and before the Palestinians are ready to do anything effective.